Why don't we start posting on reddit?

Why don't we start posting on reddit?

I just checked the Australian subreddit, the top posts have about 400 likes at most, 300 people could easily take it over and turn it right wing

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/metacanada
youtu.be/zmeDzx4SUME
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Reddit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

posting on reddit is more important

We can't stand arguments and logic. They'd be unaffected by our cuck/shill/jew insults and quickly BTFO us.

This is like the biggest copypasta creation night ive ever seen. See pic related

reddit.com/r/metacanada

Thank me later

Holy fuck my fucking sides
I'm about to shit my pants laughing

most reddit posts originate from one location.

eglin afb. it is more likely to read posts from army AI on there than another person.

>hey guys lets post on reddit!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hijack small continent subs ops when?

How about, you lead the way, and we'll catch up.

We invade now. Digits confirm.

All threads will just be deleted cause unpopular opinions.

You should..go start that or whatever you do over there.
Take all these other fags with you

REDDIT!

This is a good idea bump
We need to spam port arthur was a false flag

>we

never come back

I went once in my life on reddit by accident after looking up how to patch up some dry wall that I had broke. It's a complete mess to understand how it works. I wanted to ask a question and gave up because it's too complicated

Because that would involve me using Reddit

>being this afraid of a website

ok post pro-trump shit
will upboat

Because reddit is not popular as social media in Australia.

Sup Forums is like 12 people samefagging, we couldnt take over a park bench from a pack of pidgeons

>try to invade reddit
>faggot mods eventually ban all the IP's

who wants to have to change their IP every 5 minutes the post shit that will only be seen by its own raid.

You think Reddit is actually user-generated?
Most of it is bots and paid users to promote content.
The admins promote specific ideas/beliefs and squelch anything that could potentially hurt their ideas/beliefs.

No matter how much power is gained on reddit, the cucked admins have the ultimate say anyway.

Still sounds like fun tho

"To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now. /thread.

>This is my [f]irst post, be gentle

perfect

never heard about this before
got any proof?

i just thought reddit was full of numales

2Pac lives!

Left ok up "reddit power users" its been well known for a long time, dont feel like looking up and green texting for you, but i remember back when i thought resditwas fun power users dominated FP all the time and there was an expose where SEO companies would get your link to FP for a fee and provide comments to support your link.

Reddit recently changed their signup process. I must have a couple thousand throwaway accts over the years.

you underestimate the size of us

Lol yeah. Right from the CEO Steve Huffman's mouth.
youtu.be/zmeDzx4SUME
Do you think they haven't sold out?
It's so blatant.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Reddit
Give it a read if you want a laugh btw.

I already shitpst in r/australia and r/melbourne and DESTROY D3EM LEFTY KIKES

>Why don't we start posting on reddit?
I got IP banned for telling a liberal to go kill themselves.

okay lieutenant anonymous

you are not even trying

Considering the lack of solid threads and constant LEAF shitposting here, metacanada is probably the best place a red-pilled Canadian can turn.

/r/Europe didn't ban me, but it usually goes like this - my post gets upvotes, some retard leaves a negative comment, it gets upvoted and my original post goes into oblivion. If you don't reply they find it especially offensive.

/r/Russia is in full Soviet mode and they banned me outright. I think it was bought by RT's affiliated organizations.

No one is afraid a website for pseudo-intellectual, libertarian/liberal, racist, pedophilic, hipster, IT/liberal arts majoring pussies who feel that getting "Karma" increases their self-worth or makes their fanatical/retarded opinions correct. Were more disgusted by how terrible of a website it is.

No one is afraid a website for pseudo-intellectual, libertarian/liberal, racist, pedophilic, hipster, IT/liberal arts majoring pussies who feel that getting "Karma" increases their self-worth or makes their fanatical/retarded opinions correct. Were more disgusted by how terrible of a website it is.

So is reddit...

/r/collapse has had an influx of vitriolic Nazis leaving redpills all over the place. Mods rarely delete and antisemitism gets upboats. If you believe in climate change and are a race realist I suggest you shitpost there.

Someday we should take a head count

Reddit is already posting here.

>kekistanis are probably all grandmas

Don't you dare

My head hurts after reading reddit screenshots like this.
Why do they run everything decent to the ground? Do they not have any self-awareness at all?

Yes OP, why don't you go do that. Go and be amongst your own kind.

yes go back from whence you came

DIE WITH YOUR RAGE

We do straw polls all the time, for popular ones they hit about 600 respondents.

from from where?

let's raid r/politics

This is a good idea, I'd love to see that lefty circle jerk get fucked by reality

Fuck off, cunt

iv'e never cringed harder

I don't believe this is real, sorry

redditards get triggered SO easily. seriously, do it for fun, tell someone not to do something and watch the butthurt flow.

Rolling

You'll just get downboated so they don't have to see your inconvenient opinions. That or the mods will just delete it, mods are fags.

Because reddits interface is horrible and I'd rather shitpost in complete comfort.

This is exactly how /r/t_d started out and we all know how AIDS that hellhole is.

Tl;dr