This world was created only for white people

>Are You Living In a Computer Simulation?
simulation-argument.com/

>The human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history. We are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation.

Based on this knowledge and a simple analysis of our world, one could easily come to the conclusion that this simulated reality is extremely biased toward white people. Why is this reality so much influenced by white people? Why did white people conquer the entire world technologically and culturally? History is filled with historical facts and events that portrays the white man saving the day and furthering the advancement of the human race while other civilizations made no progress at all left on their own. Could it be that this reality was built for white people? A reality where other races are nothing but props placed on a stage where white people experience life? Most white people have wondered at one point in their life if they were the only person truly real and if other people were merely accessories in their life. Looking at society today and recent events where white people act as white knights for other races, it’s becoming obvious that most of these people are delusional and that they think that they are living in a movie or a videogame where they are the heroes saving the poor oppressed person of color. Everything that’s happening in this world and also in movies follows this narrative model:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero's_journey

White people, are the heroes of this journey. Other races are figurants. Whatever happens, white people always win in the end.

How do you explain that Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/two-strangers-bond-over-country-music-and-beer-then-the-shots-started/2017/10/03/d5d4541a-a846-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

We do not live in a simulation.
> We are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation.
That does not make any sense.

Just ignore the Americunts. They tend to glitch every now and then.

If you read the entire paper and have some basic knowledge of mathematics, it is indeed plausible.

I have come to the realization that our world, being a simulation, might explain in some way white supremacy. I believe that this world was created for the enjoyment of the white men. Think of it like a video game. Everything that has been created and simulated is for the white race to enjoy. Everything else is a backdrop, a stage.

And this is why white people dominate it. It is catered to their needs. When you design a game, you need to design it with your potential customers in mind. The customers of this world, are white people and this is why they are the heroes.

I've never seen a thread being a victim of slide that much. Wtf. Instantly gone.

Movies, books, music, philosopy, etc. Everything that matters has been influenced or created by the white man. This entire world was shape by the white men. Whatever the person of color do, it always end up backfiring at them. White people regroup and fight back. Everything that is happening right now ion our world, in Europe and in the U.S is nothing but a build up to the next epic chapter where the white man will once again save the day.

We all see it coming and many are excited at the idea. It will happen, it's inevitable. It's like a cheesy scenario for a movie or a video game. Without conflicts and worthy causes to fight for, we can't have heroes.

I believe we are in a simulation but its not being run a computer. Its more like the holodeck in star trek, though its being held in a dimensional pocket of some sort. Im thouroughly convinced this place is a game or an arena for bored beings to enter on whim where the only rule is to forget you were a player. When you die your soul exits the game and you see how well you did that round. Or maybe this place is a tool for spiritual growth. Doesnt matter.

And that's my argument user. The bored people, are the white race. This reality exists solely to distract and amuse us.

All lifeforms are players, every experience is valuable.

The more I think about it, the less I am convinced that other lifeforms except white people are players. I think that they are NPCs.

Case in point:

washingtonpost.com/national/two-strangers-bond-over-country-music-and-beer-then-the-shots-started/2017/10/03/d5d4541a-a846-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html

Typical Neckbeard, ugly as fuck, clocked at least 1000 hours in Eve Online, saves the day once more and rescue a generic dispensable Asian NPC.

His life was nothing more than an extension of his fantasies. How do you explain that? This was is moment, the moment where as a total nobody, he had a chance to become a hero.

For some unknown reasons, (((they))) now have blurred the pic. Here's the original one.

The pic wasn't blurred a day ago btw on the article. I had to find another source.

I mean ffs, (((they))) are modifying reality as we progress thought it. Why is that? Why the fuck is this shit even happening. If that's not setting your almonds on fire.... I don't know what can wake you up.

I read that article 30 mins ago. And when I read it, the pic wasn't blurred. And now it is, when I posted it. How fucked up is that? This is fucking scary.

Wtf Pol.

A better shot from the article, that shows the source.

And no one bats an eye. This is 1984 material.