Me being a Mexican living in the suburbs in So Cal ... I say fuck the whites...

Me being a Mexican living in the suburbs in So Cal ... I say fuck the whites, they think they are better than anyone who isn't white. I laugh at them fucks. they are jealous fucks who cant stand non whites being better off than them. I am in fucken AWESOME shape workout 4-5 x a week and i love the hate in their eyes when they see me in the gym. I could feel them staring at me because im in fucken awesome shape and that fucken bothers them ....FUCK THE WHITES for thinking they are entitled to everything just because they are white...I love the fear in their eyes when i take a machine they are working out with.. they don't say shit...and im a shorty!!!!! HAAJHHAHAHAHAHHAH the whites are the WORST people in the world RACIST fucks ....FUCK THE WHITES!!!!!! oh yeah, i'll be a millionaire within 6 months.........FUCK THE WHITES!!!! BROWN PRIDE!!!!!!

>in So Cal
>whites
You mean Jews.

Please stop roleplaying whitey. This is just pathetic.

Dumb

>whites invented electricity
>whites invented the personal computer
>whites invented the fucking internet
>whites invented social media

If you hate whites so much - why does your daily life revolve around their culture and creations?

I see European Neanderthals who took the technology from Moorish Spain and then used their knowledge to announce the "renaissance" as an event of some kind of global achievement when. Before that you cunts were killing each other and later looking for redemption through god by "recapturing" the holy land from the Saracens. White people... live on lies, educated on lies.

You go to any Youcunt video about Constantinople and you'd see tons of cuckfags crying about losing the Byzantine empire to Seljuks. Fucking fags that was centuries ago.

Don't you have a wall to build paco?

>i love the hate in their eyes when they see me in the gym
Same here bro. Especially when i see white MANLETS. Some white MANLET told me i was tall because of my spaniard genes lol. Both my parents are 5'8 and im 6'3 but some white people are cool too tho

whites are better tho. not the best in every category, but on average they excel in most things compared to other races. history and statistics dont lie

Me being a Mexican living in So CAl, going to an all wasp school and getting buillied for have less of a tan then them,and asking why I am not brown. Do not hate whites. I have never notice this whole white are better than us meme you speak of. I only notice low class vermin Mexicans talk badly about whites in the open.

Lmfao, all you Honkey Tonks working at McDonalds and Burger King with Pride while dropping out of school, while South Asians playing it safe with actual careers and crypto. Kys. Most of you white fuckboys live in a basement without any money and contemplating killing themselves, hence the suicidal posts here after losing 5%. I'm not even Indian but damn are white people funny thinking they're superior.

larp

White people are at their ATH right now if you ask me. Their lack of spirit and culture coupled with their arrogance and spoiled attitude will be their demise within a century or two. The next great flippening is coming soon and the next dominant race will most likely be either the Chinese or Americanized blacks.

youre gay, dude. we get it.

Why are you such a fucking baby?I'm around shitskins who think they are better than me but I don't jump up and instantly assume that everyone around me who isn't my skin color should die?Also, you are living in fucking california you dumb fuck, it's the jew capital of this shitty country.

Wow a lot of talking for someone who should be laying bricks.

The Moores legitimately had nothing to do with electricity or the computer or anything else your daily life revolves around.

Jesus Christ you are fucking retarded.

triggered white boy
im Mexican with fair skin and am probably more handsome than you pasty fat fucks

Actually whites thrive the most in times of chaos. Whites become lazy and complacent during times of civilization.

>American nigs
>dominant race
I needed this laugh. Thanks Jose.

Eat shit beaner...

He is either in costa mesa Huntington Beach or newport beach whites no jews

>im Mexican with fair skin

It kind of sounds like you're white.

You're in a socal at a gym 4-5 times a week. Chances are it's fags hoping you'll meet them in the sauna. That's how they cruise you queen! You're obviously their type.

If whites are worse than spics, then why do spics always want to flee to white countries?

Oh, let me guess: the evil white male stole all the precious Mexican goods, isn't that so, Javier? LOL.

Then answer this: if spics are better, why did they let whites do that? Hahahahah.

Pretty sure your insane if you think we stare at you shit stain

Deep down you wish you were white. Admit it.

>handsome

All of "your kind" are the same lel

>Americanized blacks
>next dominate race
If you just said Chinese this might've been believable.

Look here you little shit, I go to the 24 Hour Fitness in Irvine on Von Karman Ave. I want you to say this to my white face.

I'm white, wear black gloves, black earbuds, pale skin, black hair, tall slim build, usually wear grey Pumas.

You dipshit , come back here so we can whip you as we did to those before you

SoCal hispanics really are a special kind disgusting. How long will you all keep living off the white mans scraps? Where's your pride? Why do you let your sons and daughters drop out of school and live off the governments teat?

Move back to Mexico already, you're giving the rest of us a bad name. You'll never compare to Tejanjos, we actually built our own homes and communities instead of squatting into the rich whites leftovers.

>entire civilization gets BTFO by 500 north africans
>thinks he's superior

How short are you? Kek

your mom's a spic

Why is your life so great in a white country but if you were in mexico or el salvador you would be dead with your little bean pole shoved up your nose.

Hey Pedro, think you can get your cartel buddies to pay OP a little visit?

You know deep down that whites are better than you, just accept it and move on. Fighting it makes it way worse, Paco.

We are your conquerors. You have blood of the rape of your great (8x) grandmother in you that you have to stare at in the mirror your entire life. I'd be mad too but at some point you just need to accept it.

Reminder never respect memeflag posts.

>fuck the whites

Go back to Mexico you subhuman.

>Be Mexican in North East L.A.
>Be angry at gentrification and hipsters.
>Be more mad at community allowing it to happen
>Sees it as survival of the fittest in economic practice.
>Glad to not be gentrified because of generous income.

Lived in Burbank for a while, and as a Mex-American who grew up around niggers, I'll have you know that my parents LOVED my white friends, while they hated the one or two black friends I had. It's funny, blacks try their hardest to assimilate to Hispanic/Latino culture, but really, they're hated more so than white do. I grew up boxing with my dad, and if there's one thing about niggers around Hispanics it's that they RESPECT the fuck outta you, cause they know Mexicans are better fighters and we will fuck them up of we need to. We're tougher, more durable, have iron chins, and work the body. I'm light skinned so I've had my share of nogs try and rough me up only to mutter "pinche mayate" under my breathe while I squared up and they knew they fucked up. Seriously, go anywhere where it's predominately Latino/Black, and take note of the dynamic... nigs are always trying to impress the Mexicans.

you are one stupid ass sack of shit.

Has Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it.

OMG!!! I used to work for the United Nations and cared for Africa passionately, then tool Africana Studies at Cal Dominguez (which is densly filled with niggers)... but then I finally encountered blacks as coworkers and classmates as they began pouring in East LA, I HATE THEM SO MUCH AND WANT THEM OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!

don’t worry, once the wall is finished we can ramp up the deportations
white power

>took African studies

There your first mistake. Nothing but a bunch of pseud-nigs with the flimsiest Afrocentric views trying to peddle their garbage to mush minded undergrads. You're Mexican, so if they ever get outta line with you, get in their shit. They don't puff out their chest to us.

Trouble being the complete annihilation of the Ottoman Empire and subsequent emasculation of the entire Muslim world, which is now a financial vassal of Euro/American might. Islam lost because, well because of Islam.

>...they think they are better than anyone who isn't white.

>I am in fucken AWESOME shape...
>I could feel them staring at me because im in fucken awesome shape...
>...i'll be a millionaire within 6 months....
>BROWN PRIDE!!!!!!

Or was it you were just standing in front of s mirror.

I can't say I hate White people. I appreciate a lot of things they have contributed to our society, like punk bands. And sometimes we're better off knowing our place in social heirarchy... Like when I seperated the niggers from the Mexicans here at work ; ) I put them in the back, and us in the front. We left early, they left late.

sage, jew. let me tell you a story

> be me, actual commiefornian WASP, a rare breed
> go to 24 hour gym
> full of spics, roided high-schoolers, and thots
> mire myself (balding dadbod)
> see some skinny mexicans on the bench press who are benching 115lbs (1x 35lb plate, plus the bar) for 1RM.
> grab two 80lb dumbbells
> lie back on the bench press directly between them and the mirror
> crank out a set of 15
> make eye contact in the mirror and subtly nod as i re-rack the weights
> they slink out of the gym
> mfw I am the wall

op, it's funny how mestizos rank themselves into a hierarchy based entirely on how white they are.

you retards, its a copy pasta from Sup Forums , how can you be so guilible

>mexican
>living in south california
you mean that place that actually was overrun by the likes of you? seriously man, why the fuck do you go around complaining about racism when that isn't even your turf? One might argue that muh lost territories and muh aztlan, but nobody really give a flying fuck about it, chicanos are cancerous as fuck, they like neither burgers nor tacos even though they depend on the former to fucking survive and the latter to have something to relate to, which is hilarious considering you start getting influenced by the degeneracy in U.S. Gibs are bad and the state of that place is the ultimate example of what happens when you give handouts to fuckers whose offspring would perish otherwise. You're but the mere leftovers of the shitshow that nafta was, it is tragic and kind of annoying because this would have neevr happened if U.S and Mexico's politicians hadn't been so greedy to sign NAFTA, but nothing justify the way the vast majority of you behave as: obnoxious little pricks that go around blasting banda """"music"""" and literally doing the exact same shit that makes you fucking unbearble even to mexicans.

>communist flag
oh yeah, the progressive societies...fuck yourself

we dont think we are better user,,,,,,,,we KNOW it and lol YOU know it also

we as a race proven it time and time again! conquering the world,building everything,landing on the moon...even you are speaking my language is proof of our power

you cant knock us off our throne with crying....only way you can is your race surpasses ours and no matter how much you breed or cry or winge you will NEVER beat the white man!

WE ARE GODS!

Sweet sarcasm
Now finish my grass Juanito

why are you a faggot?