24/7

I want to make love to my fiancé while she's unconscious and incapable of consenting. She has told me she loves me, and she has consented enough in the past that she has practically given me ownership of her body, but sometimes she's "too tired" or "not in the mood" and always insists I pull out so she doesn't get pregnant. If I'm going to marry this girl, shouldn't I be able to have her body whenever I want? How do I procure pills to knock her out so I can knock her up?

Don't pull out, she secretly wants you to cum inside her. I guarantee it. She'll say something after a couple minutes about how you shouldn't have done that, but that is all she will say about it, she will never try to stop you when you do it.

dude use sleeping pills, if she dies she dies

Post some nudes

Degenerate asshole having premarital sex.

Marry her and then you can unironically fuck her whenever you want. Only literal bryn mawr womyns studes department jews believe in dumb shit like "marital rape"

this
forget the raping part and become a good lover, so she'll enjoy having sex with you and she won'T decline having sex with you bcuz "not in da muuuhd"....

>I want to make love to my fiancé while she's unconscious and incapable of consenting.

You should.
I had a great time when I did it to her.

Ghb etilam

why don't you just ask her if you can fuck her in her sleep rather than be a degenerate who ends up getting cucked by alimony and a criminal record?

Wait till marriage, O.P.

I've literally never been denied sex from a girlfriend when I want it. I think I'd dump her if she did

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

>she has consented enough in the past that she has practically given me ownership of her body
that's how women think
don't think like women
make a social contract

stop being a cuck, make it clear to her that you own her and she's your property. is this really all that hard, user?

No thats rape bro. Her body is insane though good job

this
why else would you even have a gf in the first place ? you can only be friends with men, you play with animals / tech , have fun with drugs etc .
I love my gf but if shes denying the only one good thing shes for then why the fuck should I spend time and money on her ?

The first step is, kys.

lol

You're not wrong!

>that's how women think
>don't think like women
Nailed the problem in one go.

yee yee