Hello Sup Forums, FBI user here

Never in my 15 years on duty has there been a case so hard to crack. Paddock left no trace of his existence. Everything we know about him is by word of mouth from those close to him. They all contradict one another too.

There is one thing, however. The note from the leaked photo. If there was one picture that needed to be leaked, it was that one. The only problem is, of course, no photos were taken of the actual note at the hotel. I am here to change that. We will never admit it in person, but we're having a tough time cracking the code on the letter. It's a cryptic code, and we've had everyone at our disposal try to decipher it. Ivy League, Stanford, MIT graduates. None of them can figure it out.

Can you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's late and bad time to be asking

fuck off

Fuck you and your low quality LARP, stop clogging up the catalog with your bullshit and either contribute something decent or GTFO.

>LARPing this badly

I decoded it
it says "reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

Keked muthafugga

Worth a slide, for sure

>typing up your stupid b8 post in ms word
fuck you

Lame. You could have used a code that would take more than literally 5 seconds to figure out.

rothschild
dont feel like doing hte rest cuz its clearly not even gona be funny
fuck you

It's too late, FBI. We know

Jews.

>Paddock left no trace of his existence.
That's because he's a made-up patsy, dumbass

>EY mang I say I’m fbi so it’s true
Get saged you larping faggot

also since no numbers go higher than 25 or so it's obviously a simple letter to number substitution like "88"
You even left the word breaks, fucking asinine

>Can you?

Nope.

its the bogpill meme got rothchilds bow and stopped. possibly replaced with COMPED and SUSHI if OP wasnt a complete faggot

Fake and gay

drink your ovaltine

but it looks like a pretty easy code, not much entropy. where'd you get it op?

5-1-20 1 4-9-3-11

I deciphered it as: King Kong has nothing on me

Ask his handler

gorilla daddy dick

Numbers in the Russian alphabet :^)

Take the number corresponding with the letter in the Russian Alphabet and translate to English

>It said
Harvest 91. 10/1.
9 1 1 0 1

>be....sure...to...drink your ovaltine
A lousy commercial?!

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it

haha

It's the Navy Seal copypasta.

The real FBI user would have replied by now.

Hey bro, due to the recent exponential rise in LARPing here, we dont believe anyone anymore without some proof.
So how about you be a good ol pal and drop some proof on us?
Ask the interwebs for help, going to have to put up collateral.
Until then, kill yourself, like, seriously.

Hey Gman you ever been on the Boardwalk? You wanna play some Omaha at this sushi/Keno place its fantastic, THEY COMP!

Kek

Fuck off.

"Drink more ovaltine"

you had this thought at the exact same time as I did

and it's "Be sure and drink your ovaltine"

i'm a Stanford grad, guess I can't.

It was Las Vegas Jews using mossad lackeys

Lmao it's just letters of the alphabet converted to numbers. Try again FBI

If someone can type it out I can write a program that will convert it to letters real fast. Preferably numbers omitting the dash

try proving any of these false identities existed,
they take someone's old identity they had before witness protection and use it for the event

Quick rundown?

Sage fuck off CIA nigger

Bump could be big

1-29-I'240,287:91-111-9:E:),9-20-9-'5WL•1;-P1-11:192-15-7-4-1-14-/-.18,1- -"241•251SIgn12::1!)1Z:::::19=45V::16,9!11, 15-14-1-19-20-5-1.-9-5-191-18-5-11-14-3-9-5-14-209-14,9-1-1•193-1.-9, 1620-21-18-5-19 20.12-12 IS-6 20-23-15 1-H4.M. 2:n273;1,141m IS1159-ttiVE2-54111-'54-1S:At-T1,141-2:gi ini6218-S3-5-4-5-1,20-5-• zu.-3-8-14-15-12-15-7-9-3-1-12 161.-15-7.5-19-1923-9-20-820-0-5-1320- 04-2515-23-1414-1-14-15-2-1,201.412-1-2-191-18-15-21-1.20-8-5 23- 15-1.-12-425-15-2112-9-»-S-12-2541-1-22-5 2-15-7,1-2-15-20-19 t25-15 21 18.71-20 1,15-23 20-8-5 2-15-7,1-14-1,619 1-1■1-5 9-14 BS-7-21-12-1-.3-15-13-13-21-1,9-3-1-20.15-1.3.2.20-8-5 1.31-

MaS-S-""-'1921-1S-57:::1'472:I013711::1-111;43311Vit, 141:99191w 'v-153-14-19 914 15-2,10 25-5-1.19 1-1,4 1-18-10-1- 14-/-5-420-8-5.15-1.-20-8-15,15-24 MS-1,5-1019 69-1B-1910 20-1.-9-16 1-1,20-1-18-3-2119-1-1 9-14 8-9-19-20-15-18-25.12-9-20-5.1-12-12-25. I 6-5-23,1-25-19 12-1-20-5-1.0-15 20-812-15-7,1-14-15,62-21-1,11-5- 6719B‘41,"3.-94-1417_1'101-42_32°M11-14.0'1=1:10,%2T5- ■..gla-21-1,zoa-:,:la-ii'lalz-•18-5-19-5-18-22-5-19 23.2. 20-8,
r'"2.71;;■°!'1121t6TE:Br2017291:1:=17-17-2214:21 :561:15 ...15 13204-S19 161 3 20-9 13 S 65-10.-5,14 33516 1201 2:2%6:211:1975'39-W:=1811'17943-0V20 21S: ;129: I' 'Snl-S-2:1":26"322:8-'':7"1i9912r3:S18:19:15 iiisSMS131 Pls-:t3SIS&IraVIVMSVN3r319

I'm only replying to this post ironically.

>I deciphered it as: King Kong has nothing on me
Get it right

Replying because if there's someone who deserves to be dead that's me.

>Rothschild saowt bogodanoff sincontact halien spo

As far as I’ve got.

Need some turbo autist to pick up the slack.

Kek
Rick roll, really op
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

"ROTHSCHILDS BOW TO BOGDANOFFS IN CONTACT WITH ALIEN S POSSESS PSYCHIC LIKE ABILITIES CONTROL FRANCE WITH AN IRON BUT FAIR FIST OWN CASTLES BANKS GLOBALLY DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF THE ANCIENT ROYAL BLOOD LINE WILL BANKROLL THE FIRST CITIES ON MAR S BOGDANGRAD WILL BE B:E THE FIRST CITY OWN OF DNA EDITING RESEARCH FACILITIES ON EARTH FIRST DESIGNER BABIES WILL IN ALL LIKELIHOOD BE BOGDANOFF BABIES BOTH BROTHERS SAID TO HAVE IQ SUCH INTELLIGENCE ON EARTH HAS ONLY EXISTED DEEP IN TIBETAN MONASTERIES AREA ANCIENT INDIAN SCRIPTURES TELL OF TWO ANGELS WHO WILL DESCEND UPON EARTH AND WILL BRING AN ERA OF ENLIGHTENMENT AND UNPRECEDENTEDTECHNOLOGICAL PR OGRESS WITH THEM THEY OWN NANOBOT R D LABS AROUND THE WORLD YOU LIKELY HAVE BOGDABOTS INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW THE BOGDANOFFS ARE IN REGULAR COMMUNICATION WITH THE ARCHANGELS MICHAEL AND GABRIEL FORWARDING THE WORD OF GOD TO THE ORTHODOX CHURCH WH O DO YOU THINK SET UP THE MEETING BETWEEN THE POPE THE ORTHODOX HIGH COMMAND FIRST MEETING BETWEEN THE TWO ORGANISATIONS IN OVER YEARS AND ARRANGED THE ORTHODOX LEADER S FIR ST TRIP TO ANTARCTICA IN HISTORY LITERALLY A FEW DAYS LATER TO THE BOGDANOFF BUNKER IN WILKES LAND THEY LEARNED FLUENT FRENCH IN UNDER A WEEK NATION STATES ENTRUST THEIR GOLD RESERVES WITH THE TWINS THERE S NO GOLD IN FT KNOX ONLY FT BOGDANOFF THE TWINS ARE ABOUT DECADES OLD FROM THE SPACE TIME REFERENCE POINT OF THE BASE HUMAN CURRENTLY ACCEPTED BY OUR SOCIETY IN REALITY THEY ARE TIMELESS BEINGS EXISTING IN ALL POINTS OF TIME AND SPACE FROM THE BIG BANG TO THE END OF THE UNIVERSE WE DON T KNOW THEIR ULTIMATE PLAN S YET WE HOPE THEY RE BENEVOLENT BEINGS"

oh fuck

Get fucked you liar.

Well you tried

weak LARP- 1/10
fake and gay

larping is ruining this board

Blackjack score card.

MK ULTRA

>fake and gay
lol, this
but also
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

My mom died in her sleep though.....

Its a fuckin blackjack hand dumbass. Why wouldnt numbers go above 30?

it translates to: "Well comp my sushi right the fuck up, Senpai." And then goes on to list all the stuff he got comp'd

>12 impotent bump-stock youtube memeweapons
>evil genius

Fuck off shill

well shit

Paddock was a jew.

This was a racist attack by a jew on white people

This is the worst bait I've ever seen
You literally just converted each letter to its number in the alphabet.
This is literally the kind of code you'd see in a puzzle book for 6 year olds
On top of that, the first word is rothschild
The first fucking word
Seriously larpers are sad time-wasting slide threads at best, but I think you might be 10 or something

I've written the program
Right now it takes input and I've decoded the first "word"
If someone pastes the whole thing here I will convert it, however typing it in isn't worth it.
First word is
>Rothchilds
OP is shitposting

nice

Oh fuck me

FUCK I JUST CRACKED IT

the person who posted the post between these two, whom i will not grant a "you" by any means, needs to die

Probably can't be decoded without the cypher.

Most likely it's either coded instructions for other members of the team involved in this or it's a location and access code for something of high value.

Either way by transmitting this you just helped the bad guys out, they will see this now and execute whatever it entails.

We will look at a cracking this for you fed, but understand something:
1. By the time we do the bad guys will probably already be acting on it, so this is perishable information.

2. You need to promise us something in return.

You will put the pedophile elites in jail.
You will never allow the deepstate this much power again.
You will stop trying to censor the fucking internet and stop locking people up for pirating fucking movies whilst pedophiles like weinstein and friends traffic human slaves.

We are fed up with a two tier justice system. You wan't help with this? Why the fuck should we. Give us something in return and proof you can deliver or you can forget it.

ONLY THE_DONALD CAN CRACK A SHIT-TIER MONOALPHABETIC SUBSTITUTION CIPHER THAT HAS FOILED THE COUNTRY'S BEST CRYPTANALYSTS, NOTWITHSTANDING ITS PRESENCE IN TWENTY MILLION PUZZLE BOOKS EACH YEAR. GET IN HERE, BASED 'PEDES. ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS IS A LARP IS A SHILL.

Nice work
Would you li,e to work for us?

Jesus will stop your evil plans.

sage

Of course CIA niggers can't crack the code.

Eh, OP is likely parodying LARPers then.

u got me jew

dates n shit, the numbers never go over 30

I can get behind a LARP parody.

if you add all the numbers together thats how fat your mum is

Just used the cracker jack decoder ring and it delivered some very obvious signs of Michael Ray being involved....

Sorry FBI user that reward goes to me.....

scratch that, i just saw the spaces, whats a twentyfive letter word or phrase maybe even the alphabet?, its a number to letter conversion thing by the looks of it, he wouldnt be retarded enough to use the alphabet though.. ??

>rothschilds
the first word, ok this is a larp

It's a tampon commercial OP

No bullshit. Give me a few minutes. I have it I think.

There is no cypher the numbers corresspond directly to letters of the alphabet.

The first word is
ROTHSCHILD

Yea nevermind fuck it. I got this too.

Done with thread

decrypted

I ate 100,000 dollar sushi, you all work at taco bell. Nobody understand 1000 dollar sushi isnt a lot. Me and my brother visited japan the hotel would comp it. We ate sushi in japan and payed the bell hop 100 bucks to quit his job and then he comped us and we got our 100 bucks back and my brother was smart he could do anything and he did. He ordered 1000 dollar sushi from his hotel window from a jet air plane from japan and the hotel comped it. You guys dont know how guns work. My mother dated my father who robbed a bank with machine guns and she hated guns since the police didnt comp her now hes out of jail and works at taco bell.

post it in a pastebin you fucking nimrod, how am i supposed to run a code on this

>Red underline on a "printed" note

This is the all time shittiest LARP I've seen in my 10+ years on Sup Forums. Congrats.

its garbage larp

"ROTHSCHILDS BOW TO BOGDANOFFS IN CONTACT WITH ALIEN S POSSESS PSYCHIC LIKE ABILITIES CONTROL FRANCE WITH AN IRON BUT FAIR FIST OWN CASTLES BANKS GLOBALLY DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF THE ANCIENT ROYAL BLOOD LINE WILL BANKROLL THE FIRST CITIES ON MAR S BOGDANGRAD WILL BE B:E THE FIRST CITY OWN OF DNA EDITING RESEARCH FACILITIES ON EARTH FIRST DESIGNER BABIES WILL IN ALL LIKELIHOOD BE BOGDANOFF BABIES BOTH BROTHERS SAID TO HAVE IQ SUCH INTELLIGENCE ON EARTH HAS ONLY EXISTED DEEP IN TIBETAN MONASTERIES AREA ANCIENT INDIAN SCRIPTURES TELL OF TWO ANGELS WHO WILL DESCEND UPON EARTH AND WILL BRING AN ERA OF ENLIGHTENMENT AND UNPRECEDENTEDTECHNOLOGICAL PR OGRESS WITH THEM THEY OWN NANOBOT R D LABS AROUND THE WORLD YOU LIKELY HAVE BOGDABOTS INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW THE BOGDANOFFS ARE IN REGULAR COMMUNICATION WITH THE ARCHANGELS MICHAEL AND GABRIEL FORWARDING THE WORD OF GOD TO THE ORTHODOX CHURCH WH O DO YOU THINK SET UP THE MEETING BETWEEN THE POPE THE ORTHODOX HIGH COMMAND FIRST MEETING BETWEEN THE TWO ORGANISATIONS IN OVER YEARS AND ARRANGED THE ORTHODOX LEADER S FIR ST TRIP TO ANTARCTICA IN HISTORY LITERALLY A FEW DAYS LATER TO THE BOGDANOFF BUNKER IN WILKES LAND THEY LEARNED FLUENT FRENCH IN UNDER A WEEK NATION STATES ENTRUST THEIR GOLD RESERVES WITH THE TWINS THERE S NO GOLD IN FT KNOX ONLY FT BOGDANOFF THE TWINS ARE ABOUT DECADES OLD FROM THE SPACE TIME REFERENCE POINT OF THE BASE HUMAN CURRENTLY ACCEPTED BY OUR SOCIETY IN REALITY THEY ARE TIMELESS BEINGS EXISTING IN ALL POINTS OF TIME AND SPACE FROM THE BIG BANG TO THE END OF THE UNIVERSE WE DON T KNOW THEIR ULTIMATE PLAN S YET WE HOPE THEY RE BENEVOLENT BEINGS"

Aww that sucks...

Fuk yu

its because you didn't respond in time faggot.

Fucking topkek mate