Men who only produce daughters

Why are there men who can only produce daughters?

I have seen men who have like 6 daughters and not a single son. I also know men who have 3 sons and not a single daughter.

I have noticed that men who produce sons seem to be darker, angrier, pessimistic, honest, and transparent.

Men who produce women tend to act fake, happier, more friendly, typically more nu-male qualities, and a little cucky.

What is up with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/073sp
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpFJsH8278
nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/insights-into-how-female-embryos-develop
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201101/beautiful-people-have-more-daughters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left hand feminine energy vs right hand masculine energy in the father gives wife subconscious cues on what type of child to make

IT is actually the mans fault for not getting sons, it in his sperm.

It's a 50/50 chance, basically a coin flip. Some guys just have terrible luck.

>Why do some people get 6 heads in a row when they flip a coin 6 times and not a single tails? I also know people who have gotten 3 tails and not a single heads.

You produce essentially 50% X chromosome and 50% Y chromosome sperm. The rest is probability.

Going off this...
A cucky father would give a larger advantage to a daughter than a son in the mating game. His liberal views will allow the entire town to use his daughter whereas if he had a son he would turn into an emo bitch.

Fast sperm carry boy genetic material.
Think sports cars.
Slower but more power sperm carry girl genetic material.
Think bulldozers.
If the wife’s uterine mucus is thick then there will be more girls born.

My father was 5/5 males. Would this influence the gender of my children? I know women always give the X chromosome and men give either X or Y but I am not educated in genetics enough to know if this would influence anything

all praise be to allah

peace be open him

yea, or white white couples who only produce black babies. SO odd....

>I have noticed that men who produce sons seem to be darker, angrier, pessimistic, honest, and transparent.
Because they're raising boys and that's how boys are
>Men who produce women tend to act fake, happier, more friendly, typically more nu-male qualities, and a little cucky.
Because they're raising girls and that's how girls are

/thread.

Bill Nye taught us this in the 90's before he sold out.

No they're like this before they have the kids

It's weird. My dad is the darkest nastiest guy alive and mostly had sons.

I always see this rule playing out IRL. When somebody is having their first kid, I always call the kid's gender and I am right like 90% of the time

>Why are there men who can only produce daughters?
its called luck you fucking retard

it all comes down to 50/50 chance, nothing to do with the man himself

streamable.com/073sp

OP and his pseudoscience, it's a 50/50 thing always have been.

OP has never had sex, and is a low-key child making something out of nothing.

t. daughter maker

this

>Praise goat anus
>Peace to boy fuckers

What ever you say bud

it’s just chance dumbass
most men aren’t like that but when you have 300 million

i guess you never learn about probabilities in school

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpFJsH8278

based animal wrangler knows how to adjust his ballsack to produce a male

Catherine zeta jones looks horny af too

>What is up with this?
I doubt that's anything more than lucky results, but recently viewing how common malformed sperm is on the total count on average got me thinking about the possibility of mutations ending up forming more non-functional spermatozoa on the Y carriers or on the X carriers; the carried chromosome is extremely condensed so it is unlikely to have a function in determining the morphology of the carrier, but perhaps the slight size difference in chromosomes could lead to certain mutant sperm to be more successful in the race than similar mutants carrying the other chromosome and bring one chromosome to reach the egg cell with a higher probability.
the causes of said mutations may be hormonal too, which would end up causing other physical and behavioural characteristics too as you suggested.

but it's all up in the air and I'm not sure anyone is going to do researches in spermatogenesis and hormonal influences considering the amount of brackets these arguments are surrounded by.

>I have seen men who have like 6 daughters and not a single son
Yeah, they wanted a son and did not get one.
>What is up with this?
Go ask your biology teacher.

>biology (((teacher)))

lmao fuck off with that education bullshit. like 80% of the shit I learned in college was either inaccurate or jewish programming

Angry dark men with big swinging dicks produce boys, while effeminate nu-male cucks produce daughters

it's the law of mating lad

biology/basic genetics denier.
you really are an idiot.

t. man who loves all of all 9 of his daughters very much

I will always believe there are factors that determine the sex of your children outside of a 50/50 coinflip. I have three sons and no daughters. My father had three sons and no daughters. His father had five sons and no daughters. Flipping heads eleven times in a row is unlikely, even more so when I see shit like this all the time with people I know.

m8 there totally is

I don't even have kids but I have been paying attention to people who are having kids, and what gender they are producing. Then I look at the father and analyze his personality.

Seriously, 90% of the time a man matches the personality traits in my OP, he ends up producing that gender.

youre a tranny?

>lmao fuck off with that education bullshit. like 80% of the shit I learned in college was either inaccurate or jewish programming

Sometimes I think shills purposefully disguise themselves as retards to make Sup Forums look even ore retarded than it already is.

Also, look into the "SEAL curse" SEALS aren't usually the type of men that you described as having girls all the time but usually they do.

whats up with those men that can't create any children? whats up with the falling sterility?

Shettles theory

>SEALS curse

I typed it in and a bunch of naruto shit came up

I have a computational chemist friend who claims that all the synthetic chemists he knows only have daughters. I think it's probably the chems.

>chemists
>producing daughters

why am I not surprised

It is odd tho. My great grandfather had 14 boys, no girls. My grandfather had 3 boys, no girls. My father had one boy(me), no girls.

What are my odds?

well, specifically experimental chemists. My friend studies chemistry through mostly computational methods and has 3 sons. But the point is that experimental chemists tend to get exposed to a lot of mutagens. Pyridine, for instance, fucks up your sperm. This is why I'm freezing my sperm before I get too far into my phd.

most mma fighters have daughters. Joe Rogain mentioned this

Probably because you are a dumb ass.
You take anonymous anecdotal story over actual scientific processes.

My personal experience has been that "normal" men tend to have daughters. The weird/independent/dark/non-social men have sons. Then you have another class of men (fighters, leaders, etc) who tend to have daughters.

Idiot have you ever flipped a coin and got heads 3 times in a row. There's your explanation, do you not have any understanding of probability it's not like you can say "oh I think i'll have a boy this time"

MMA fighters seem like they would have daughters.

I am not sure why

Used to work with a fella with eight girls. Eight. Girls.

Needless to say, he's divorced now.

I am a hateful nihilist. Should have 3 sons, no daughters. Maybe Op is on to something

>Man is a cuck
>Why are his children daughters
Yes being a cuck certainly had something to do with his wife's daughters being girls

>The weird/independent/dark/non-social men have sons

This right here. I have noticed this.

Seriously, what the fuck is the deal here? I have been keeping an eye out for this observation the last 3 years and it hardly ever fails

My normie friend who is 6'1 star college football player pure muscle and in the military is now on his 2nd daughter

>cucky father would give a larger advantage to a daughter than a son in the mating game
no he wouldn't
>daughter becomes town bicycle
>aborts every child or they die from negligence
>no offspring that mates
Alternatively the son would be a beta provider and no doubt pass on his genes to some used up town bicycle ensuring his genes pass on

that's fucking abysmal.

If you don't drop it deep you get a girl.

t. Shettles Method

does your last name start with B?

Why? It's his fault he had 8 girls.

My friend is one of 6 brothers. No sisters.

Does not

more girls than boys are being born due to same gay frog water. thats why there is such a big push for feminism they want the golem class to be female.

All is well, carry along sir.

Actual i was emo as it could get and i was raised very far right by my dad wich my mom left when i was younger

It's all probability and a lil genetics, Just because hitting RED on roulette 15 times in a row is unlikely doesn't mean it won't happen. Everyone's going to have personal anecdotes, but if you've noticed, they're all contradictory.

In all seriousness, without the memeing, I think it has to do with the autism trait. Men who seem to have more characteristics of that trait have sons and those who do not have daughters. This is why normal men trend towards daughters, men who have the traits I mentioned have sons, and the alpha males have females.

This is one theory I have that I'm nearly 100% certain on that disagrees with accepted theory, because I literally see it all the time in everyday life.

You're gonna let you family down and produce a faggot who ends up as a transgender commie.

Interesting topic user. I consider myself about as average as average is. Neither overly masculine or feminine. 6 foot even, small hands, big feet. I'm more on the pessimist and brooding side, but at the same time genuinely try not to drag anyone down. I have two sons

I am one of 4 brothers. My dad is fairly masculine, but politically and ideologically a libtard.

I've seen me try different women and get a son.

It's usually tougher, masculine guys who have daughters.

Watery sperm

There is a saying in Turkish: a weak women gives only daughters.

There's a myth regarding testosterone and reproduction; men with higher levels of testosterone are more likely to produce daughters.

I remember watch Joe Rogans pod cast regardin most mma fighters who have children have girls. Look at Dwayne Johnson. Look at Phil Campion (retired SAS) just look at the most alpha males you see in sport/tv/film, the most bad ass men on the planet produce daughters.

>What is up with this?
Confirmation bias.

the bio theory I got from Red Queen was that high status families have more sons because with those resources hell have more offspring and low status families have more daughter because men marry down and they're more likely to have kids than a low status male.

Im a loner and pessimist and i have a son.

streamable.com/073sp
They should probably find another doctor.

Having a daughter is technically an evolutionary advantage because no matter how stupid or ugly a woman is she most likely will reproduce.

Rogan has all daughters and he's effeminate as fuck. It's not just a coincidence.

fuck rural and suburban retards

moar hilldawgs

I started noticing this as well.

Reminder: Everything we knew was wrong. nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/insights-into-how-female-embryos-develop

You've got your shit backwards. Left hand is the way of masculinity: defiance, individualism, self-sufficiency. Right hand is the feminine path: meekness, collectivism, dependence. Tard.

He would likely fuck 99% of the posters here up if they were to fight him though.
Just sayin.

learn about probability you fucking retard

He smokes marijuana.

>fight

Yeah sure but his personality and mannerisms are very effeminate.

Many people who are very into athleticism are surprisingly effeminate when you get to know them. It never surprises me to walk into a weight room with a bunch of buff guys JAMMING top-40 pop

This.

You're more likely to become a grandparent from one daughter than 3 sons.

If you have a son and he produces a grandson for you: FUCKING WIN!

But a daughter is more likely to carry on your genes....

It's the ultimate cuck (Yfw men are fucking your daughter) but it's necessary to progress your genetics... the con is that theyre likely to drop your surname when they get married.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201101/beautiful-people-have-more-daughters

something about plastic in the drinking water

>guys with bigger dicks blow their load closer to the entrance getting a higher chance of having boys
>guys with smaller dicks splurge further away having a higher chance for girls

wow

>collectivism
>meek

>individualism
>masculine

individualism does not require self-sacrifice, it is purely selfish and decadent.

Never too late to start those hormone replacement pills so you still have a chance.

>Flipping heads eleven times in a row is unlikely
2^11 = 2048. Not very uncommon, considering the amount of children born. Nobody notes the millions upon millions of mixed brother/sister pairs. It's just confirmation bias.

This is interesting. So you think I won the 1:2048 lottery? I think my next kid will be a boy as well. What will my odds be then?

The Y comes from the man so it is possible that some men have less or more Y semen.

Keep dreaming you cuck
The probability all depends on DHT levels , the more you have the more chance it will be a boy ,

A lot of them were in the military, the military uses a lot of plastics that change your sperm so you only produce girls. The Air Force did a study on this decades ago.

There is no such thing as male or female sperm , all sperm is female , if there is enough DHT it turns into a male

Just look it up for fuck's sake.

>There is no such thing as male or female sperm
t. Ivory Coast Mark II

what do you mean by this?