Does anyone else here hate Donald Trump?

Does anyone else here hate Donald Trump?

city people hate him

Yes cause he’s a kike puppet.

nah

Nope - he pisses off the right people.

I guess I’m the right person then.

no I don't... he's pretty based tbqh.

To date no shill has been able to prove a single line from this false

I feel a bit sorry for him since he seems to be legitimately going senile but his whole psyche is based around being the best so he can't step down and is going to just keep stumbling through his presidency until hes impeached

no

>he pisses off the right people.

Bush did the same. Guess you like him?

You are.

wrong board, wrong website, head to neogaf or reddit.

Ive never met him.

Yeah, it's really strained my relationship with my wife's son because his name is Donald, fucking cheeto ruined sex too because our bull is so offended by his constant racist tweets that he said he can't even fuck a white couple up the ass anymore.

I do.

City fag here. I love our President and got a semi-chub when I saw pics of the wall being built. AMA

Praise the God Emperor Trump. MAGA

>Praise the God Emperor Trump. MAGA

You have to be 18 to post here m8.

destroying our environment, breaking up families, persecuting the LGBTI+ community (protecting religious freedoms), banning Muslims, pulling out of TPP, turning away refugees, and scaring the world over North Korea are not accomplishments. Trying to undo everything Obama did is not an accomplishment.

Came here hoping to see this kind of post. Yes. The only people who still think he's any good are uneducated farmers, children who feel the need to be all rebellious for perceived wrongs, and the uneducated.

Don’t forget he wants the Iran deal repealed and is going to announce it tommorow.

Absolutely not

Yeah fuck that.

don’t know.

What I do know though is this. The only people fucking this country up are city liberals who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

To date still no shill has been able to prove a single line from that false

california fag here. i don't really hate him; of course I don't agree with his administration's policies, but think he's very comical; i frequently visit Sup Forums because I think they're hilarious. free-flowing racism and beliefs in archaic conspiracies.

Yes. He's a fucking moron.

I’m rural fag who voted for Hillary but I am a city person at heart.

tfw you're gonna commit suicide when our conspiracies become reality.

california fag here. i don't really hate him; of course I don't agree with his administration's policies, but think he's very comical; i frequently visit Sup Forums because I think the bulk of the threads are hilarious. free-flowing racism and beliefs in antiquated conspiracies (such as blaming jews, etc)

california fag here. i don't really hate him; of course I don't agree with his administration's policies, but think he's very comical; i frequently visit Sup Forums because I think the bulk of the threads are hilarious. free-flowing racism and beliefs in antiquated conspiracies (such as blaming jews, etc)

oops double post

tfw you realize you're 19 and read infowars too much

>helped opened

false grammar. didn't even read the rest, don't want some mong poisoning my mind

nope you faggot, name an actual reason why you dislike him.

I bet you're more of a puppet than you try to claim he is.

I love him as a person. Indifferent to him as a politician.

>don't forget to change your proxy back again, comrade!

I get genuinely enthralled every time I hear him speak, he's the first president in my lifetime I've ever respected and felt true allegiance towards. I would gladly take a bullet for my President.

Underrated

I hate him. I hate him with a passion. I hate him for all the things he's procrastinating on. LOCK HER THE FUCK UP!!

I hate him, but i hate his supporters more. i hate using the autistic word ‘cuck’ but its just the best way to describe each of them

Applies more to Obama I think

i never had a proxy in the first place

He lost the popular vote, his ratings are 13% according to WaPo, and he is a Russian agent.

Pretty much this. Honeymoon phase is over

The campaign:

>birtherism
>called Mexican immigrants rapists
>called for a Muslim ban
>attacked John MccCain
>attacked a gold star family
>attacked a Mexican judge
>attacked his republican opponents
>attacked the media
>mocked a disabled reporter
>attacked women
>pussygate
>praise for Putin
>”build that wall”
>”lock her up”
>asked Russia to find Hillary’s emails
>”2nd amendment people”
>saying he could shoot someone
>asked black people what the hell they had to lose
>called Hillary and Obama the founders of ISIS
>Trump University
>no taxes

>jew loving cuck
>thaad to saudia arabia
>warmongering NK
>still no wall
>still obamacare
>awkward foreign politics and behavior
>unbelievable number of secretaries fired or resigned
>sucking putins cock
>twitter rants on non-issues while the world is burning

this guy is too mentally ill to be president of the US, he clearly has a narcissistic personality disorder, it is so obvious.

Only neutered males hate him. Basically any male that is threatened by his demeanor have obvious sensitivity issues and weren't battle tested enough for that thing called......LIFE.

Blumpfies on suicide watch.

Yes

and I hate all the r/the_dildo refugees he brought here with him

Can't wait to spit on that fucker's grave when he gets executed for treason.

Yes.

But frankly, the culture that made him electable is the real problem.

I love Trump although I don`t like his Jew daughter and son in law, or the people he trusts.

how cringy can these MAGApeeds get?

>This thread stinks.

Look at those fucking degenerates

I hate you and your traitorous kind. Because you want to destroy the Western civilization and you're succeeding.

No, not at all. He's pro-business, and I'm a businessman.

I could seriously not care less about any social issues. Trump is doing everything in his power to help me make more money.

>Leftists hate this and even spread it as a bad thing.

>Makes me giggle.

i like him. i believe that if he had the power to do what he wanted he would be nearly the perfect president. but he doesnt know how to get the most out of the presidency.

if we had him instead of Ford then america would not have been fucked over.

The only one destroying Western civilisation and committing acts of treason is the Orange buffoon in OP's pic.

Which city

I judge the man by the quality of his followers and let me tell you, it isn't a pretty sight

I don't like how he makes America look like a retard to the rest of the world. I've always had a lot of respect for American values and history and it's sad to see the once-great country's name being denigrated like this

this seems accurate.

Sf fag reporting. I'm one of the 10k people who voted for him in this fucked up city

> banning muslims?
you mean banning entry from countries where lots of terrorists come from and we can't distinguish them from normal people.

Hate? No. He's an effective leader. I just disagree on some things, and don't like the more degenerate aspects of his past. It's a unique time to be alive, and there are unique national problems that he is best suited to address during these 4-8 years.

this is something i always forget, but his past is pretty degenerate, pol is so desperate for "winning" that they love this degenerate jewloving retard.

The campaign:

>birtherism
Rally the Tea Party voters

>called Mexican immigrants rapists
You mean illegal immigrants coming from Mexico....this is a real thing, user. They really are rapists.

>called for a Muslim ban
Fine by me. I see no logical reason to increase the # of Muslims in the US.

>attacked John MccCain
McCain is a RINO, a loser, and is past his sell-by date. This was just political play to help win the primaries that resulted in zero real negative effects.

>attacked a gold star family
And?

>attacked a Mexican judge
And?

>attacked his republican opponents
And?

>attacked the media
And?

>mocked a disabled reporter
Fake news - Trump didn't know he was disabled and was just making a gesture he had commonly used for years (this is wholly disproven, just quit reading shitty news sources).

>attacked women
LoL "attacked". If you aren't guilty of the same "attacks", then you're a beta virgin.

>pussygate
I grab pussy, too.

>praise for Putin
Putin is legit.

>”build that wall”
The wall just got 10 ft higher.

>”lock her up”
Do it.

>asked Russia to find Hillary’s emails
Glad they helped where they could!

>”2nd amendment people”
I was ready.

>saying he could shoot someone
He could. Options were limited.

>asked black people what the hell they had to lose
What do they have to lose?

>called Hillary and Obama the founders of ISIS
They figuratively are.

>Trump University
Great marketing. I aspire to this level of genius. Selling information as a product is the ultimate margin builder.

>no taxes
If I could only afford Trump quality tax accountants...ah...the perks of being a billionaire.

only if you're a Nu male

the presidency:

>trying to repeal Obamacare and make it fail
>banned transgender Americans from serving in the military
>Justice Dept. oks discrimination against LGBTI+ community
>rescinded Obama guidelines on trans youth
>rescinded Obama guidelines on sexual assault on campus
>employers no longer have to cover contraception in their health insurance
>Neil Gorsuch
>Jeff Sessions
>Steve Bannon
>Gorka
>Miller
>Mike Flynn
>Betsy DeVos
>Jared and Ivanka
>Lied about inauguration crowd size
>lied about 3 million plus illegal voters
>lied about winning the popular vote
>constant bragging about the electoral college
>lied about Obama “wiretapping” him
>”fake news”
>police union speech
>boys scout speech
>”both sides”
>gave highly classified intel to Russia
>RussiaGate
>ending DACA?
>pulling out of Paris?
>Muslim Ban
>shoved Montenegrin out of the way for a photo
>no empathy for hurricane victims in Puerto Rico
>damaged relations with Mexico, UK, Germany, and Australia
>billions in weapons to Saudi Arabia
>ending the Iran Nuclear Deal
>threatened to destroy North Korea
>threatened to use fire and fury on North Korea
>threatened war against Venezuela
>still trying to build the wall
>still threatening to “lock her up”
>Trump Admin. email scandals
>private jet scandals
>still no taxes
>apologized to Erdogan for Americans protesting him after they were beaten by his goons
>conflict of interests
>fired Comey
>twitter
>called African-American NFL players “sons of bitches” for exercising their first amendment rights
>tweeted out gif of gold all hitting Hillary
>attacked Mika’s appearance
>gutted the state dept
>broke six year record of job growth
>so much golfing and vacationing
>”we’ll see”
>”you’ll find out”
>horrible tax plan
>Chris Kobach
>ok’d keystone xl and dapl
>scrapped the clean power plan
>reinstated global gag order
>Scott Pruitt
>KellyAnne Conway

>omg XD orange skin racist retor xDDD #black lives matter XDDD

Don't get how you could hate Trump.
>defeated ISIS in 30 days
>fixed race relations
>imposed term limits on congress
>acheived affordable healthcare for all
>solved the problem of North Korea

Err, wait a second, he hasn't done any of those things...
This is Hillary's fault somehow, I just know it.

No.

>>lock her up
>do it

This nigga still thinks Trump was going to arrest Hillary Clinton. XD
This nigga legit thinks that Hillary has just been shooting people she doesn't like in broad daylight, and Trump is gonna swoop in and arrest her when nobody else would.
I'm fucking dying m80

That.

nope

This guy has it right. The libtards have been saying the same thing ever since he started. I can pretty much just copy paste this for any future libtard argument. Thank you user. If you see this post in the future you'll know who saved it.

NO! I love him. I’d take a bullet or 3 for that man

I would make a bigger response to that leftists idiot's other response, but I hit the field limit. Honestly, not worth the effot.

Feel free to repost as needed!

>What do they have to lose?

I wish more people on the right would use this reasoning. Democrats have been giving blacks gibs and gibs and all that's happened is more blacks living in poverty. Obama did nothing to help the situation of blacks in America.

Nope

I fucking love Trump

Glumph

Thanks Obama

tfw BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!

You got what you voted for, he was always a meme
Purely as a fuck you to the establishment that had chosen Clinton, electing Trump was brilliant

> persecuting the LGBTI+ community

Hahahahahha. I'm a fag and you're a retard.

Look at this prison I'm in! Look at how much I'm being beaten up!

Wait... I'm only threatened by liberals because I'm conservative. Hysterical, huh?

kys.

He's an awkward simpleton and a embarrassment to the US.
But no I don't hate him.

Is this a body double?

Me
Wish I voted hildawg

nobody

you're just a loser

All those who oppose the God Emperor will be hung, drawn and quartered for their heresies and labeled as apostates