Macross Delta

>The most romantic moment in the history of the franchise

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
amazon.co.jp/dp/B01DLWEAWC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not into old men, what are you about.

When will Arad finally go balls deep in Kaname's pussy?

Ten minutes before he dies.

And now I jizz in my pants

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Like his father before him, Hayate would be too gentle

What do runes feel like?

So was this another form of resonance?

Fuck this scene, I fell in love all over again.

How come they celebrate Freyja's birthday but not Mikumo's?

for AIDS

Yes. Now they can feel each other's emotions. We're going deep in this ship. Pulling the "two souls becoming one" card now

Sasuga Kawamori

Because nobody even knows when shinpi's bday is. Not even she knows

Are any Mirage fags still alive at this point?

Will she grow bitter and switch sides to get revenge on Frejya who stole everything from her?

How can Mirage compete?

Okada pls go

I'm on life support.

There's no way back from this. It was too cute and perfect. No matter what they pull in the next 9 episodes, it won't compare

How can Mirage even hope to compete after consensual rune touching happened?

Probably because nobody knows when her birthday actually is.
And she's perfectly capable of not showing up to her own party.

How much you wanna bet we'll be on episode 25 and Miragefags will still say "we still have 1 more episode! More than enough time for Mirage to win!"

been Mirage is suffering

Nah, they will complain about "shitty writing".
Meanwhile Delta's 1st volume BD jumped to #23 in Amazon's preorder rankings after the last episode: amazon.co.jp/dp/B01DLWEAWC

So Mikumo is a super alien goddess I guess from those little flashes she seems to have. Also how likely is it that Hayate's father was the one that dropped the reaction bomb on Windermere?

Mirage is the cuck queen.

>Also how likely is it that Hayate's father was the one that dropped the reaction bomb on Windermere?
Zero.
Because it was dimensional eater

That man is a national treasure.

Dude designed the VF-1 and Optimus Prime too

What is she dreaming about?

Hayate and Freyja are half-siblings, they share the same father.

>guri guri deculture

WINDNIGGER GENOCIDE SOON

KILL EM ALL

>Frejya is Flores
>Mirage is Carmen
Like poetry.

Man, this episode was awesome.

But Freyja is one of the bugs.

Mikumo is Freyja's daughter from the future

well when Frejya dies its a moot point who would have won. I really at this point see either her or mirage dieing at this point.

About Miragefags preparing the rope

>Frejya is the brainbug
So who is she gonna kill? Arad?

This thread has so much hate for Mirage and her fans now. Sad.

So hayate's dad is the one who dropped the bomb and killed Freyja's parents, then?

Mirage never had a chance and her love for Hayate was nothing but crippling for her character.
If anyone deserves to be hated it'd be the guy who wrote this shit.

If Freyja dies it doesn't necessarily negate her winning. If it happens it'll be late in the series.

most likely it will be, He was ment to drop the bomb on the capital but could not bring himself to do it and dropped it short so as to not kill as many people.

They died because of OLDs

How does it feel to lose so badly?

I've never hated Mirage but I've also never been all too fond of the obnoxious shitposters (on either side) who spam threads with their bullshit.

But Freyja herself is super cute and deserves to win.

If she cut her hair short she would pass off as a Kaname.

Not over yet. I get the feeling that this new sync with Freyja is going to be hurting Hayate and thats going to bring her back into the game.

how dare you insult kaname like that?!

>suffering

There's no chance in fuck Freyja can win this.

So she's basically Zessica.

Getting KGNE vibes here.

>There's no chance in fuck Freyja can win this.

...Well I guess they do say "Ignorance is bliss"

Dude didn't you watch Frontier? Freyja was suffering, thinking of the war as she sang, and Hayate felt her feelings. It's the same as Alto/Sheryl and how all three of the felt the Varja's pain through the song.

Na man its going way to well to early you should know this.

Maybe but the reaction seemed a bit to strong i'm betting we are going to get a him blacking out in the sky next time she sings.

Not if Freja gets kidnapped next episode.

The vajra suffered the most that's why Alto ended up with the vajra queen. Sheryl can fuck off into coma, Kawamori agreed, don't bother him.

can both happen she gets kidnapped cause he passes out while she is singing and can't protect her.

I want to make her smile

>seemed a bit to strong
I remember Alto falling to his knees and cringing and shit with Sheryl's feelings. Though Alto did get too immersed in his roles.

Because she's a tragic misunderstood outcast. They all think she chooses to be alone and detached, when in reality she just doesn't know how to intergrate with normal people.

>the genki vapid retard beats out the real best girl just because she's quiet and not literally autistic
ya blew it haya-haya

true but that was the pain of death and such that they got hit with not just a girl singing about her homesickness. I think we are going to get a wedge made by their sync and mirage will try to break them up to protect hayate.

No, it's just showing Freyja is mind-controlling him. The power of the mind-control/emotion manipulation has always been the power of the Wind-Singer, the ruins just amplifies it. Since Hayate has a fold crystal, which acts as a direct conduit, she's been subconsciously influencing his thoughts and emotions.

Not really know. Just because Hayate "realized" his feelings for Freyja doesn't exactly mean he'll act upon them in the first place. And if you want to go ahead and say "too early", then by all mean Alto/Sheryl wouldve never happened. That shit was obvious since like pre-historic times.

Plus it'd make sense for the triangle to be resolved before the whole fighting goes down, specially since it's "faint" so a quick solution seems very viable.

We'll see though. However I'm not really expecting for Mirage to pull through. She's got so many things against her. First off that Hayate has already awakened to his feelings for Freyja, the intensity of HayaFre's relationship, then that her character development is severely lacking, Hayate only seeing her as a friend, and most of all, that we're finally heading into heavy plot driven episode (FUCKING FINALLY) so any time that we have would be considered a waste if it was geared towards the triangle. Not to mention that she already got 2 episodes that both had perfect chances for HayaMira to develop and yet nothing happened. If HayaMira was going to be a thing, staff would've made their move by now.

Anyone's free to keep hope though. Just for the love of god don't be all "shitty writing! bad bad bad!"

>No, it's just showing Freyja is mind-controlling him. The power of the mind-control/emotion manipulation has always been the power of the Wind-Singer, the ruins just amplifies it. Since Hayate has a fold crystal, which acts as a direct conduit, she's been subconsciously influencing his thoughts and emotions.

This. I'd say she's more ridiculous than tragic because of her constant theatricality though. She's almost on the level of Gilgamesh, I can't take her seriously.

No man I meant when he put on her earrings and almost became a little girl. No Vajra.

Objective best singers ranking:

1.Mikumo
2.Freyja
3. Reina
4.Kaname
5.Nasally bitch

Freyja is peaking out way too early

>everyone's already forgotten about cute fish girl who's probably dead
what the fuck

Like Sheryl did in Star Date?

Ever since Macross 7, we know that it is entirely possible to focus singer's emotions into an energy that can affect other people. Frontier shows an entire species that can be affected by someone's voice. Time and time again, we've seen how Freyja's singing had affected Hayate and how Heinz was able to mind-control other people with his voice. It's pretty much a requirement to have some sort of dramatic twist in regards to the uniqueness of Freyja and the other Wind-Singer's singing. It's like anime-cliche plot #17 or something.

>bringing up Sheryl

That's so unfair

>then by all mean Alto/Sheryl wouldve never happened. That shit was obvious since like pre-historic times.
How long has it been since you actually watched Frontier? For most of the first quarter or so of the series Sheryl was mostly just tsun, while Ranka was the most actively engaged with Alto, Sheryl didn't start seriously gaining ground till she was dieing from disease, even then it took 2 movies before we actually got a "winner" in Frontier.

>true but that was the pain of death and such that they got hit with not just a girl singing about her homesickness. I think we are going to get a wedge made by their sync and mirage will try to break them up to protect hayate.

Severely doubt it. A lot of you are saying that Freyja is VAR'ing/mind controlling him but have you already forgotten that Hayate is immune to it because of his fold waves?

But what will happen is that Freyja will be unavailable to sing for Hayate thus where the VA's "Hayate is useless without Freyja" come into play.

Yeah, but I always thought her theatrics were just compensation for her lack of social skills and insecurities. That or she's literally a 500,000 year old protoculture and she's actually just holier than the rest of them.

To be fair, it's all but obvious that Sheryl should have won in the TV run as she's basically gotten a ridiculous amount of screentime and relationship development with Alto in the 2nd half. The whole sky-ending was a cop-out.

yea thats why i brought up the whole he starts blacking out thing every time they sync there has to be some bad factor there for it to make may kind of impact.

The new ED is fucking great. Mikumo sounds dick-diamonds in it.

>For most of the first quarter or so of the series Sheryl was mostly just tsun

>mirage will lose

i knew it all along

why does japan always have such shit taste

She's totally winning this.

Is there a good release of it yet?

It's not inherently bad. Freyja was feeling bad, so he did too, just like what happened in Frontier. This is basic math.

>he starts blacking out thing every time they sync there has to be some bad factor there for it to make may kind of impact

He's never blacked out before. And this time it wasnt any of the like either. It was just him being able to feel Freyja's feelings of desperation, loneliness and fear for what might happen to Windermere. We already know that the same thing happened with Alto/Sheryl because of her earring. You guys are putting too much thought into this.

But hey, I'm not saying you're wrong. All I'm saying is that it's something we've already seen before. It's fun to speculate though so there's no harm in that.

It's weird because usually insecurities and social anxiety are used to provide comic relief, but instead the direction actually treats her like that holier than thou goddess. Probably has to do with that whole idol culture I don't get.

Wouldn't that mean when Freyja is feeling love when she looks at Hayate, Hayate would feel like he's in love too?

Wow, she's butt ugly off model in this shot.

>treats her like that holier than thou goddess.
I think it's pretty common for people with the mindset to try and make up for usual interaction with trying to "impress" people through various means. I'm sure there's some specific complex about people with insecurities and low understanding of others having inflated egos.

Either this is a disturbingly derp moment, it looks like something's up with Freyja. She's sweating and looks like she's trying to keep it together with a fake smile. The title implies something happens on stage, too. Maybe the stronger connection will let Hayate feel what's wrong with her.

>Wouldn't that mean when Freyja is feeling love when she looks at Hayate, Hayate would feel like he's in love too?

I can't even with you people anymore

No, it only happens when she sings, and not all the time at that. Hayate had his moment of realization when they were both silent.

Who was this again?

Everyone on Frontier was able to differentiate their own feelings from the ones they were receiving so I don't think so

I think it's possible that Freyja takes her resolution to sing to save the windies a bit too far and she overworks herself, thus why she's sweating like mad. Maybe she'll faint on stage and hayate's face is MUH FREYJA WHAT HAS HAPPENED