Explain THIS Tales of fans

Explain THIS Tales of fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IOGC-PyFQXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A man and his husbando. What is there to explain?

GAYYYYYYY

Does the brunette with the silly-looking ear thingies have to be the MC? I like the other guy better.

a low quality image

Every male character besides Dezel was made for fujo pandering

70% of the Japanese Tales fanbase are women

29% of the fanbase are gay
1% are straight(me)

the last 70% are women

>brunette

I am part of that 1% too bro but i gotta say tales games are super repetitive.

A man about to go ball deep inside his waifu.

>Explain THIS Tales of fans.

MC and his husbando

Not complicated

>MC and his husbando
waifu*

>Implying Mikleo is a guy

>waifu
>Mikleo

...I'll allow it'

Would you be faithful and wait for your true love for 700 years, Sup Forums?

Ending spoiler
I don't understand what happens at the end. Does Mikleo take on sorey's interest in ruins and sorey happens to become a seraph that stalks him?

Sorey has to go into some kind of magical coma to purify the main villain. Mikleo promises to wait for Sorey to wake back up and I assume picked up archeology to pass the time during the hundreds of years it takes for Sorey to come back. Highly implied Sorey comes back as a Seraph at the end.

I don't even like gay shit but twice now I considered how nice it would be to cuddle with Mikleo.

No lewd, just cuddle and sleep together, then have a nice talk about our plans for the day when we wake up.

You know Mikleo was always interested in ruins like Sorey right?

>Explain THIS Tales of fans.
obviously you didn't play the game. that's the OTP of the story.

It would have been better if Mikleo was a girl.

dat mane

Literally flawless character design upgrade

>that design
yes yes absolutely

>implying he's not
He's too perfect to be a pig disgusting female.

>make it a girl
>stupid skimpy outfit with no regard to the character
How utterly boring. Looks like if Milla and Muzet had a spirit baby.

Opinions this wrong should have legal consequences.

>You will never pull his hair from behind while doing it

How does Mikleo's boypussi feel like, I wonder?

Go ask /k/.

One more episode of tales of zzzzzzzzzestiria and then Edna tells the tale of how her brother fell in with "that monster."

Isn't that just Millia?

>Velvet is considered a monster as of Zestiria
>Artorious is considered a savior and hero
I love this shit

Well you can atleast envision it.

Better?

Nothing wrong with friends visiting friends houses.

perfect

Is this yaoi?

No

oh fuck

pixiv?

Wait homo end wins?!

Shit, picked up.

Sorey said from day one that his dream was to spend the rest of his life with Mikleo and see the world with him. Then he becomes immortal like Mikleo and ends up doing just that.

What do you think?

Reverse search with SauceNao

Yes. The story begins and ends with Sorey and Mikleo together.

1. Install Saucenao
2. Right click and search
3. ????
4. PROFIT

Does seraph had sex and reproducing?

Can they have sex? We know from Zavied that they can, also they do feel sexual desire.

Can they reproduce? Sadly for the fandom, probably not.

Seraphim are created from human belief and dead people.

So no.

>Wait homo end wins?!

Yup. By the time Sorey wakes up from his magic sleep all the girls in the series have been long dead, and Sorey gets to live his dream of seeing the world with Mikleo.

>mpreg

That's actually femMikleo. Fanarts tend to not draw female Mikleo any different from male Mikleo.

LET ME BELIEVE

>Have sex
Sure, why not?
>Reproduce
No, or there would be alot more of them. Which brings about the question of how Edna and Eizen are related by blood.

Sorey and Mikleo are for pure anyway, so no dick insertion in this relationship.

She's a pettanko, and Mikleo is fully capable of changing his gender, if he really wants to so you can pretend that it's mpreg if you really want to.

You wish

>how Edna and Eizen are related by blood

Pretty sure Edna said they weren't in a skit where they discussed Seraphim birth.

So is this show actually going to have a gay ending or is it just going to be more typical vague fujo-baiting bullshit?

Exactly, but then Eizen was made a real character who resembles her entirely. I guess it's a Zaveid/Dezel situation where they come from the same element?

I would be surprised too if someone suddenly barged in my house in the middle of the night

Nobody knows how they'll handle the adaptation because it's a crossover with another game. That being said, the game ended with Sorey and Mikleo together eternally. I don't think they will change that concept given the changes they've already made to pander to their relationship.

maybe like Samumenco

It has a legitimately touching ending with Sorey and Mikleo being together forever, doubt the anime would change anything.

A seraphim's appearance is based on how they percieve themselves so they very well could have made themselves look alike because they think of themselves as siblings.

In the case of Dezel and Zaveid, Zaveid was Dezel's teacher for a while and helped raised him, so Dezel may have very well decided to look like Zaveid based on that.

Mikleo has nice collar bones

Nah, they just buy the most merchandise.

I don't really mind it though since I can appreciate both the cute girls and boys Tales offers.

Oh that's possible too. But Dezel is blind...

every seraphim has an element right? so what is Soreys?

Edna was very attached to her little sister role, it wouldn't be surprising if that made her end up resembling Eizen.

You cant have a retard MC if he doesn't look like a retard.

He's blind because of Symonne but he used to be able to see.

Dezel was made for fedora tipper

He's dead anyway so fucking nothing

Was that really the explanation? Fuck, Dezel's entire backstory was a clusterfuck of shit.

Assuming Sorey actually came back as a Seraph, it could be anything. He was just fused with Maotelus, who was a Light Seraph, so it could be light. Alternatively, it could be Thunder like Gramps for pottery.

We will never know.

Who knows. Common suggestion is lightning like Jiji since he throws it everywhere in his mystic artes.

It was, Dezel said that Symone took house eyesight.

It just works

>mpreg

No. Not possible.

Malevolence would make Mikleo a dragon in no time flat.

>Malevolence would make Mikleo a dragon in no time flat.

Malevolence!Sorey and evil Mikleo is some good shit though

Kitty beard's dream sonfu.

At that point, it would be tiny baby dragonlings wrecking the shit out of the Glenwood Continent. Dragon dick and dragon vulva.

Anything that's not Tales of Phantasia isn't interesting.

It just didn't work as a series of different worlds with cameos here and there like Final Fantasy.

C-collar bones? That's a peculiar thing to compliment.

Tainted AU is only good for lewd that Sorey/Mikleo would not do within their pure personalities.

I always thought Tales was harem het shit.

>cockthirsty Mikleo

What a slut...

Are you seriously fucking implying that Dezel WASN'T fujo pandering?

>is legitimately into Rose from start to finish
>hardly gives a shit about anyone else
>fujopandering
Atleast learn how to use your buzzwords

I just find them oddly attractive.

I guess you could get that impression from Symphonia since it allows you to pick any of the four female party members.

Tales has some top tier girls, but it also has a big female fanbase that likes the cute boys, like shipping them, and buys the merchandise.

I think this was the result of 2015's character popularity poll with Leon and Yuri being retired for winning too much.

Honestly I imagine if they did a strictly Western poll that you'd either see girls in the top ten or a similarly lopsided result with girls.

I like them pure since it seems more fun to mess with them that way and they're cuter.

Was great that in the Zestiria event for Tales of Link that they say Sorey couldn't have been kidnapped by someone lying to him about there being ruins nearby and then getting him with sleeping herbs, only for that to have been exactly what happened.

Have you ever played a Tales of game? There's always a het romance between the male and female leads which was why Mikleo filling in the "female heroine" role was so surprising. And if you're referring to Symphonia, Colette destroyed the competition.

I can't imagine average Sorey/Mikleo doing anything before 1000 years of handholding and marriage. So tainted AU manages to justify any lewd actions.

For one, I could see an alternative Sorey actually know that he can use his dick for sexual. Average Sorey would have to be manipulated or forcefully aroused into using his dick for sexual.

Does Sorey masturbate?

He's so pure it's hard to imagine he even does that.

youtu.be/IOGC-PyFQXc

Lailah and Edna are probably still around. Doesn't change anything, just saying though.

Colette does start out with a pretty big lead and I think she may even get more points than or opportunities for points than the other girls, it's possible to end up with someone else though, I did it once or twice. I think you actually have to have Zelos and maybe Kratos in that position if you want to fully complete the game or at least learn more about the former.

Oh yes, for each other it would be kind of out of character and thus mean you'd have to rely on tainted AU. Suppose I should have clarified I was talking about more of faceless and probably not consensual situation, in which case both are perfect as is.

Everyone's journey starts somewhere, friend.

I am legitimately surprised that Raven is sixth on the list. I guess the ladies like a sexy ossan.