/nzpol/

How long until we find out what direction winnie will go in?

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11928956
newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/10/nz-first-will-talk-to-national-first.html
newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/10/live-updates-following-winston-peters-negotiations.html
newsroom.co.nz/2017/07/24/39728/winston-reveals-d-day-for-coalition-announcement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

12 Oct at the latest

thats not the latest the the min

thoughts?

need a rundown

Where were you when qt was pm?

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11928956

newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/10/nz-first-will-talk-to-national-first.html

newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/10/live-updates-following-winston-peters-negotiations.html

newsroom.co.nz/2017/07/24/39728/winston-reveals-d-day-for-coalition-announcement

2 seconds in google and I have all these articles which have Winston Peters quoted as saying he will decide by October 12, kys

nothing important move along here

Centre-right - 56 seats, centre-left - 54 seats, populist - 9 seats. Need 61 seats so populist decides

>Winston Peters quoted as saying
he says absolute rubbish if you remember the 90s

A non citizen as mp?

She is qt though so it's k

>moving the goalposts
You were wrong, admit it now.

>you don't need citizenship to join parliament
what a fucking joke

>refugee from state sponsor of global terror
>not even educated in NZ
>worked for UN and moved around Africa and SEA
>only returned to NZ 5 years ago
>all she does is whine about Donald Trump or how parliament needs more women and minorities
>only 36 years old
>let's give her a seat at the table so she can decide how our country is run and let's also give her a $175,000 salary paid for by you, the tax payer
>nobody even knows how to pronounce her fucking name
absolute rubbish m8

fucking muslim. Not even once

>She said she would be too scared to try and enter the US as she was born in Iran, despite holding a New Zealand passport, due to Trump's policies against border entry for people from Muslim nations. Ghahraman stated "Personally, I wouldn't want that [border detention] for anyone. I'd say 'don't go'."

>"Ultimately the sinister face of populism is what really pushed me over the edge to run as a candidate. The hate speech became scary. I knew that representation is important. I knew that to stop the very real attacks against minorities and women, we had to get really active, to support each other, and forge paths. We have to become leaders ourselves."
fearmongering and pandering -- talk about fucking populism ay you dumb cunt

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you have to understand how stupid and inferior those non europeans are. this is totally a token job to show off how tolerant kiwis are, tolerance is the new intelligence for leftards, what those leftards don't understand is that non europeans don't feel accepted because they are offered an important job, they just believe that they're more competent and smarter than the locals, that's why they get the job.

>The hate speech became scary
>I knew that to stop the very real attacks against minorities and women, we had to get really active, to support each other, and forge paths. We have to become leaders ourselves.
Fucking opportunist cunt. She comes here of all places, in the safest country for women and minorities, and has the fucking nuts to complain about these as issues in our society?

I swear to God, the longer I've been alive, the more depressed I become about the state of our country.

Mark my words - one day, the Maori and European fabrics that have built this country will snap from the Chinese and Indian repopulation and will revolt. I just hope that day comes sooner than later.

When are we going to stop being fucking cucks and remove female privileges like the right to vote without being conscripted

We need to form a militia. People don’t realise how powerful militias are. You can literally take back and protect the country with a group the size of the Boy Scouts.

>Guardian

They still shilling for horse-face?

Does the pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes

Would have thought they'd have read the writing on the wall.

The disappointment from media cocksuckers on election night was wonderful.

At the very least, New Zealand is fairly unrestricted when it comes to purchasing firearms. We'd have a much better chance at replicating what the Americans did back in 1775 if it ever came to that.

I just hope it doesn't.

Dont know if anyone realizes, but this is exactly what is happening in India. Fake news against PM Modi, persecutions of hindus by Muslims, the government in on it, arresting and jailing Hindus on false accusations and no evidence. What is happening the US, is happening all over the world. the globalist+Muslim+communist push is everywhere simultaneously. india hasn't yet started fighting back yet like the Burmese are, they are still hoping their government is there to protect them. But look how corporate owned media is making the Burmese look like the aggressors.
It's going to start getting serious, soon, everywhere. Europe is gone gone gone.

Where do you lads put the odds over Winston going with National vs Labour/Greens? I think National will concede more to stay in power. If Labour doesn't get in, they are the same as where they are now but Nats have more to lose. I'd say its 70/30 to Nats staying in with Winston as Deputy PM

Wish I had that pic in election night where Jewcinda was covering her mouth with her hand, her eyes and face showing her shock and fear as her "sudden media stardust" was rapidly getting extinguished.

NEW MUNSTER PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I'd wager 70% National-NZF with Winston as Deputy PM, 25% Labour-Greens-NZF with Winston as Deputy PM or at the very least treasurer, and 5% Labour-Greens-NZF with Winston as PM.

>Crushedchurch still with the cathedral
I cry every tyme

Of course she's a citizen

/NaZipol/?

>covering her mouth with her hand
impossible

That's the smile of a man who knows what's up.

Absolutely disgusting

>tfw the history books will talk about how a neo-nazi flag was entered into the referendum

I bought some farm land but I probably wont be able to get a license to shoot the rabbits because I have no friends ;_;

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

kek

wat? Our media writes that your New Zealand first party holds the decidesives votes

So who would you guys prefer to form a government? National or Labour? If I am going to choose I'd prefer National since they won't increase refugee quotas but with Winnie in the helm they might reduce immigration from 72K to 10K so it is a win-win situation. Labour on the other hand will reduce immigration but increase refugee quotas which would be a burden to ALL OF US!

Yes indeed, but /ourguy/ Winston Peters has the choice of form a coalition with either
National
>Neocon globalists
>Selling our assests to chinese
>Importing 70k chinks and poos every year to boost their voter base

or

Labour/Greens
>Center left SJW types
>Leader of Labour who will become PM is a fervent feminist/marxist women (37y/o with no kids)
>Greens want to double the refugee quota

So we're kinda fucked either way but everyone here is hoping that whoever NZF aligns with they'll be able to implement anti immigration policies and help NZ'ers thrive instead of foreigners

Hard choice to be honest. I do think that getting Nats to cut back on immigration that much would be extremely unlikely. Maybe they'll cut it by 15-20k but not much more. I really don't want Jacinda to be PM though as it will be good to see all of the SJW butthurt that ensues. I think Winnie will be able to get a lot more say under a Labour/Greens/NZF coalition however.

I'm not sure how it works in New Zealand, but here parties around the government party, can form and make their own laws, if they have the majority of course, without compromising the governments stability.

Can the the Greens really do anything, if New Zealand First, just not vote for the proposal?

Well I am fine with NZF/Greens/Labour govt because it is going to be shitstorm with these three get together. Maybe in 18 months time there will be a snap election and the best case scenario is that National will gain more seats in expense to Labour/Greens/NZF. As a National supporter I am willing for them to sit out but the country's economy is at stake. Labour's policy is 'Greek' policy i.e. increase expenditure at the expense of the middle class and those who generate jobs and bring in more lower class to the Govt teat!

lads is banging prostitutes degenerate? Its legal

Greens have 8 seats and NZF have 9 so although they don't have much power they still have enough to have some input.

>paying for sex when kiwi girls are all easy slags
It's degenerate user

lol keep telling yourself that m8, NZ populace is the most meek and complacent on the planet -- people just don't give a shit, it's a national shame

if kiwis slags are so easy how come your on Sup Forums on saturday night

>tfw they tried to run a 'refugee' for the botany seat

I'll be your mate.

I'm down for a Maori-Euro alliance to fuck up the chinks, rapefugees, street-shitters and those hippie SJW scum fucks called Wellingtonians