>spaceX
a meme
>tesla
a gay meme
>unveils new sci-fi-tier idea
never releases it
>starts balding
still balding even after hair-plugs

What the fuck has this faggot ever done? His ideas are gay as fuck and they are NEVER USED. He has been memeing for like 10 years and still has nothing to show for it except a bunch of faggotry and redditards jerking off over it

Fuck elon musk

Nice thread, what's your net worth btw?

Your rant has nothing to do woth politics, KYS

>fucking Amber Heard
priceless

Kill yourself

Tessa's are really nice cars.

agreed. he cofounded paypal with 2 other schmucks and hit it big when ebay decided to buy it. then he used the money to pay some engineers to build him an electic car. am I missing something?

Please tell us your great ideas Op.

>space travel
cool but the average person wont benefits from it even fifty years from now
>colonizing mars
cool but what again wont benefit the average person even fifty years from now
>solar panels in puerto rico
dont care but you have a point about Musk being a virtue signalling cunt.
>a bullet train that runs between cities
unlikely wont be built. bulletrains already exist. his air sealed concept is retarded and impractical
>leaves trump's advisory board because of global warming
faggot move.
>redditors actually believe this guy is inspirational
they totally suck his dick and have no skepticism to his batshit crazy ideas.
>spaceX
fairly impressive space company
>tesla
overhyped. the apple of cars
>unveils new sci-fi-tier idea
i legitimately wonder if hes just conning governs for money
>starts balding
lol but he has aged well.

/thread

>hits power point slider button
a bullet-submarine TAXI that transports citizens between San Franciso and China in THIRTY MINUTES.
>crowd begins clapping furiously
it will take 10 years to build and will help us to progress past this idea of being "national citizens" to "global citizens".
>balding virtue signaling cucks now clapping with tears streaming down their face
But wait, there's more

The submarine can also be transported to a multiple rocket-launch stations (that will be built by 2050) and can be launched to Mars after we build banks and strip malls there.
>crowd literally on their knees ready to be sacrificed to Moloch, some of them are live-streaming directly to facebook sobbing into the camera about humanity progressing

Thank you I will take questions now

I agree. Space travel is gay and useless as fuck in comparison to the things we could be investing our money, time, and talent on.

We could:

gay tier:
>save the planet
>create edible artificial meat for the increasing population
>create an efficient method to desalt ocean water to provide an abundance of clean, fresh drinking water

good tier:
>create nanobots to rid ourselves of all deterioration, disease, etc. effectively making humans immortal
>create android bodies to make the above obsolete

God Tier:
>discover how to create/copy/transfer human consciousness
>create a "single player" customizable simulation to insert our consciousness and live whatever life we want (like a customizable dream) but not know we are in the simulation

>cousciousness shit

Nah m8 I am not interested in any of that stupid transhumanist bullshit

I want a future with incredible futuristic architecture in our towns and cities. No sci-fi futurism, but incredible gorgeous detailed architecture but with functionality. I want big beautiful new concert halls with classical musicians performing new gorgeous classical music being written.

I want an economy where wealth is being consistently generated, and anybody who wants to get into business has the opportunity to make some money.

I want improved infastructure in the cities and major highways. It would even be cool if they built public transit that takes people directly to national parks so citycucks could start enjoying the outdoors (although that might be a bad idea if a bunch of niggers go out there to ruin it and shit)

I want to start working on a realistic future, not this fucking gay-ass transhumanist and space-traveling horse shit. I almost feel like Elon Musk is a government shill placed there to distract people from what the government is actually doing.

transhumanism is not in the same category as space-travel. It's far above. Your scenario is better than space travel, but it's still small level stuff imo and doesn't really solve human mortality or suffering (mental).

personally i'd rather live various life scenario's via simulation. also, being permanently reliant on working and generating wealth sounds like a miserable existence to me.

but your idea is still more appealing to me than space travel bullshit.

This is why no one talks Sup Forums seriously. Because of comments like this. There is serious economic desire for his products (otherwise he wouldn't be turning a profit even when his projects are sinkholes for money).

If you are going to complain about space travel, you're sad, but at least you may have a point that *you* won't use it
If you are complaining about colonizing Mars (and you're on Sup Forums and therefore likely not against putting preference on continuation of your race) then you're a hypocrite. Any plan of expansion or opportunity is something that could benefit the human race (or if you prefer your race) exponentially in the long run.
If you are complaining about aid packages being sent to Puerto Rico when asked, then you’re unaware of HR, economic, and public policy (or heartless, it doesn’t matter).
If you are complaining about experimental transportation methods, you would be complaining about the automobile in 1886 or train engines in 1804.
If you are complaining about leaving the advisory board “because of global warming,” then you’re unaware of HR, economic, and public policy. Whether he believes in global warming is inconsequential, he can’t afford the profit hit of rich liberals not buying his cars.
If you think that people finding a self-made-man inspirational is somehow bad, you might need to rethink what you find inspirational.
If you find SpaceX and it’s contributions to aeronautical and astronautical science and engineering to be no more than “a meme,” then I really can’t argue with you, since nothing will be registered.
If you find Tesla to be bad… I’ll just mention Automated driving and move on from this one.
It’s not commendable to be an idiot. And it’s not commendable to be pessimistic.

>doesn't really solve human mortality or suffering (mental).

I don't want to solve those things. That sounds horrible

>>tesla
>a gay meme

Tesla is actually pretty great, has advanced electric cars by a decade. Other than that I can agree, both space travel and helping the third world is idiotic.

>if you don't believe in my memes and false equivalencies then you're X

Hahaha faggot

> white colonialist
> Billion Dollar Boomer
> President 2020

t.artificial int.

>doesn't care about space travel, colonization of planets and improving the human condition
>cares about who white people have sex with
POTTERY

Yeah. This guy did ONE thing right in his life i.e. paypal and now everyone behaves like he knows everything.

We need to get CO2 out of the athmosphere and plastic out of our oceans, but this moron it talking about Mars.

He's just a fucking smug dirtbag wasting money.

Gibs me dat government subsidies, whitey

oh okay, that's cool. guess this is where we just differ in opinion pretty widely and we have to just leave it at that

I don't like the guy but it is always good to have people who dream big. It doesn't even matter if their ideas are feasible, because on their way to achieving their goals they will encounter and solve many problems that the tech industry / scientists might not usually deal with and their solutions could find application in other fields that could give us technological advancement.

>hurr durr lets builds rockets that release tons of CO2
>hurr durr global warming is a big threat we need to do something

Guys a joke. He's also Estonian.

Mars used to have a more advanced civilization than Earth.

Did you know Europeans are actually the blue eyed "Gods" that Mayans and Egyptians worshiped? Did you know the Europeans are actually from Mars? They are the leftovers from after Mars was destroyed. They fled to Earth thousands of years ago. That is why whites muscle density and why our body clock is different. Whites are used to Mar's time, not Earth's. That is the reason we are very different than every other race. They literally brought civilization to Earth, from Mars.

Both planets Mars and Earth were given life by a ET Species 'god' with a little G.

This is the truth, believe it or not. This is our history. We need to get to Mars.

Whites came from Mars. Blue and Green eyes by the way. But blue eyes were always royalty / upper class. They were designed that way. Mars was destroyed. A few hundred fled Mars to Antarctica. At the time, it was not ice. A meteor hit around the great lakes, melted the ice and cause a great flood, and they had to flee again to Europe without their technology and had to start over. Under Antarctica is a lot of crazy shit.

>hey guys look at my rant where i just call someone gay without anything to back it up
nice larp, fuck off /leftypol/

Have an upboat fellow redditor XD here's some gold sir!
*tips fedora*

The virtue signalling stuff is just because his main market is dems in big cities, not rural areas.

Zuckerberg, Bezos, Musk, and probably even google execs don't give a fuck about any of this shit. They are most worried about the democrats regulating them at some point as republicans are anti-regulation to begin with, hence they virtue signal and act pro democrat. They are for the most part libertarian and if it wasn't for PR reasons would be republican but anti-current establishment nonsense.

This thread again...

>What the fuck has this faggot ever done?
What the fuck have you ever done?

Besides the fact that it hasn't done that at all

Īlons Masks is Latvian

Yeah lmao how are based green energy and musk helping your electricity prices?

He doesn't put door handles on his electric cars. It's like he wants you to die.

He is like when a 6 year old says why dont we throw all garbage into the sun, so we dont pollute the ocean, please fund me american citizens, I only need 10 billion to do it.

>>hits power point slider button
>a bullet-submarine TAXI that transports citizens between San Franciso and China in THIRTY MINUTES.

Cause all americans want to go to china...

Gay teir
> transhumanist bullshit
Good teir
>To expand space travel and leave Terra
God teir
>create a genetic plague to target shitskins and fix Terra's environmental problems

his net worth doesnt include government subsidies

That meme started here before chanology even ended.
How fucking new are you?

kek

Yes goy we will be taking submarine rides over to China for business dealings.

Our future collaboration with China will be part of our roles as #worldcitizens

You forgot
>Tried to marry a used whore that divorced her last husband
As a billionaire thats like snapchat levels of single mom marrying betafaggotry

Could someone please be kind enough to explain to me why many Americans i.e. Alt righters think that global warming is a joke?

I secretly want all san franfags to go to china though...

That's because Elon Musk is a meek effeminate self-righteous virtue signaling faggot.

Musk is like the nu-male of inventors, while king autist Nicole Tesla was like the /r9k/ poster of inventors

Eat Shit

Literally invert that list you dumb burger fuck

I think you're underestimating the power of those first two.
These things will kick asteroid mining into gear before the fiftieth year.
That will drop raw material prices on earth.

There may also be significant cultural impacts.
Every eye will be on Mars, at times.
There will also likely be a generation of celebrity careers launched in orbit.

I'll try. It's soothsaying. We've been hearing it for decades.
Global warming is either fake or inevitable.
Environmentalists don't seem to believe they even have the power to stop it.
"Depopulation agenda" - it's a rough joke, and the punchline is that's what it would take if the treehuggers were serious.

Is there a reason why the people who shill against this man are overwhelmingly and without exception kikes?

Just pointing this out because it's always and only kikes that shill against him.

Here's some food for thought. What are the one and only group of people who would absolutely want none of these things to happen, so that dumb sheeple would stay on earth and firmly in a controllable state?

Space exploration is the worst nightmare of the jew. You can't hope to control another planet anymore than the brits were able to control the 13 colonies. It's a threat to the greater israel project and everything the elite have. And they know it.

Get out JIDF you won't stop the martian reich

lol who needs net worth when everything is comped for you, you fuckin chump

>cool but the average person wont benefits from it even fifty years from now
Space travel and colonizing Mars is a meme. With current tech or anything conceivable in the near future we aren't leaving our solar system, ever. It'll cost 1000x what he says to bring people to live on Mars. We don't even have the shielding figured out to go there. Even if people did go there they would live out their lives in a pressurized tent and occasionally get to go outside in a pressurized suit.

>unlikely wont be built. bulletrains already exist. his air sealed concept is retarded and impractical
acknowledge he's full of shit on his idea to create a 300 mile long rifle barrel and fill with pods full of people but you still think his other ideas will come to fruition?

He's a fucking huckster out there selling fake ideas in order to get billions in tax payer funding to make a few trip a year to the international space station and to launch some satellites. He's talking about Mars while billing you and me billions to send some food and scientific equipment only 200 miles into space.

>starts balding
He's balding again for the second time. He's already had transplants once. Probably stressed that all his fraud will come crashing down before he gets his next tax payer funded corporate welfare check.

do they pay for using Tesla's name?
One day Tesla will come in a time machine and bitch slap elon

Remember when we couldnt stop an oil leak in the ocean by BP and then bin laden was caught a week later...

I member...

And youre talking about colonizing mars....

In fact. I was in the navy at the time, and wondered if that magical night sacrificial dumping of bin ladens body into the pacific somehow appeased posieden to stop killing the gulf coast wildlife.

He's literally the only proper public face in the world right now.
>"it's 2017, why don't we have a lunar base?"
He's doing what we all should be doing, stopping talking bullshit and falling under Jewish tricks and colonizing space, inventing alternative energy sources which minimize environmental pollution and risks, building new futuristic types of transport, discussing awesome ways to transport people faster, etc.
Instead we're stuck in a shitty economical system with kikes and wannabe communists.

Space travel is a jewish trick goy

We should be focusing on building new cities with incredible infastructure/architecture, amazing new classical music, creating new markets within our economy ect. ect.

But no, ELON IS GUNNA MAKE SPACESHIPS FOR ALL OF US ;)

The earth is flat