Why do so many millennials suffer from gender disphoria?

Why do so many millennials suffer from gender disphoria?

we're retarded

Chemicals in the water turning the frogs GAY!!!!

BPA and atrazine

Video games

Stop posting this autistic video game playing faggot

academic.oup.com/endo/article/138/5/1780/2987316/The-Environmental-Estrogen-Bisphenol-A-Stimulates

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

Why is OP such a 1 post retard?

Because they're weak, indoctrinated, attention-seeking faggots?

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it

its a great method for population control

Xenoestrogens

I don't think it's a particularly new condition, just less repressed than it used to be. I bet gender dysphoric people just used to live lives of repression, like all those gay men who marry women.

Because millienals were raised on Pixar movies instead of based Disney

they are possessed by demons

Modern science has just given us a better understanding of sexuality so we can diagnose it better

She's cute btw. Source?

Being a girl is easier and better tbqh.

Millennials suck at everything.

Not only are they worse on average, the best people have never been better. Whatever hopes and dreams they have are crushed early.

Used to be that if you sucked at sports and life you could play a video game. Even a hard one you could master in a month of practice and feel good about yourself. Today there are gameplay videos that are in human. Competitive games have over a decade of development with the same pros absolutely murdering people.

When you suck it is easy to hate yourself. Hate yourself enough and you might even start hating your gender. Self hatred is the seed of gender dysphoria and it has never been harder to feel good about yourself and your skill set.

Modern science has nothing to do with retards from the last year deciding they are half tree, half dog shit and half nigger.

Conditioning through society and environment.

soe gschwind-penski

Aside from chemicals in the water, it's a way of seeking attention. Back in my day it was claiming child abuse, then it was anorexia. Ya hardly hear about anorexia anymore; it was rampant. So many people WANTED to have it but didn't have the fortitude, so they settled for bulimia or "eating disorders," which was basically stressing out a bit about what you were eating. Then it was cutting.
I remember a girl asking if she had a problem because she was on the lower end of the insurance tables of average weight. Insurance tables are notoriously generous because they go by people's actual avg weight.
Similarly, I've seen guys ask whether they should transition because they have a slim build. It's just become another way to practice extreme narcissism, get back at your family and make them suffer, by hurting yourself.

Remember that DarkSydePhil once won an evo minor and defeated Justin Wong in super turbo a deacde ago.

It was truly an era where anyone with a dream could chase it and catch it once.

she

>oi vey they're not suffering. the real suffering comes from incredible homophobia and white people. did you know that its scientifically proven straight people are mental?
I guess that it's (((their))) media that is to blame. All the shows, movies, anime, vidya. Degeneracy got into those quite recently, the newest gen's are Y & Z, because of their age they're easier to be effected by propaganda, so that's why.
Jews are naturally more likely to develop mental illnessess, too, since jews often lived in isolated societies in Europe and practiced various forms of incest. So usually their health state is worse than for other genetical groups of people, but that is also why Israel has such medicine. Their influence on the media might also aim towards normalization of their issues. I've literally seen 2 trannies in my life, both are jews & one of 'em even had an Israeli flag hung on wall. The other literally had a (post-transition) name like Eve Shecklestein.

i blame Captain Planet

MODS ARE FAGS
TWITTER IS OK
INSTAGRAM IS GAY
FACEBOOK IS DEAD

Propaganda and peer pressure

This is the most accurate. Completely forgot how cunts used to be "SHE HAS EATING DISORDER! HOW DARE YOU TO LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT!". God I hate these turbo narcissistic maniacs.

It's fashionable

Now days attributing eating disorders is what all the cool kids do.

I once hooked up with this "chubby" girl, and when I went to her house, I noticed she had NO mirrors in her house. So I asked, you know, what's the deal? She says she had an eating disorder and body image problems, her therapist told her to take them down. She also didn't have scales in her house.

Deep down I wished I had met her when she did have the eating disorder, because she *was* cute except kind of.. chunky. Like the kind of chunky that stopped being proportional and cute about 10lbs ago.

Eventually I told her that I heard that her ass had its own congressman and she stopped talking to me. I sure hope she lost a few pounds because I guarantee you that if she kept ballooning after I saw her, NOBODY would want her.

Xenoestrogens epidemic

Because you didn't share that posts on FB six years ago.