Why is Sup Forums so hypocritical?

why is Sup Forums so hypocritical?

Other urls found in this thread:

americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/08/16/white-christians-non-racism-not-enough
alternet.org/belief/white-christian-america-decline-why-young-people-are-sick-conservative-religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the one on the right is a nigger. Saged.

one doesnt try blow you up into pieces

there's probably 50 nuns in my city, and about a million muslims, that's why.

Because the 1st one isn't being forced upon us

nuns don't give birth to terrorists

One is highly esteemed in our culture because they devote their lives to serving our lord and are supposed to have a helping role in society. The other is not and does not belong to our culture and wears different veils because they are considered of lower worth than males by their own culture and religion.

>christians
>not judged
americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/08/16/white-christians-non-racism-not-enough
alternet.org/belief/white-christian-america-decline-why-young-people-are-sick-conservative-religion

because you actually like the 1st one more

Nuns know their place. It's at the monastery. It was a voluntary decision.

Halal cuntrags do not.

into the options field goes the magic word

nuns are a bunch of old hags
at least muslims got some young bitches

Jesus Christ, this makes me so sad that I want to weep.

And to think that France was once the beacon of Christianity.

We don't want sand people in our countries.

the one on the left has a choice retard

liberal cuckold faggot here

nuns are voluntary

haajibs are the result of getting an acid bath if you dont wear it

And to think that France was once the beacon of a saggy pedophile lying to you.

Because on the left its her choice. On the right a suppressing religious society made her think its her choice, but its not.

Left is personal choice, right is part of a forced "religion"

nuns are voluntary
they choose to be stupid

the first one choose, the second one got forced the very moment her brother noticed she got her period

Nuns dont strap explosives to their chest, run into crowds and detonate.

>Unironically attempting to use "muh dick" as an argument

any ever fucked a nun?, ex nun doesnt count

I can't remember if I ever had a chance to be offended by a nun in a nun uniform.

Muslims are a fucking death cult

FUCK WHITE WOMEN (most of em) all of them are plain as FUCK.

There's young nuns too. And who cares if muslims have young bitches? Number one they are untouchable, I mean like sudra untouchable, and number two why would you even want to.

I like it more because it isn't being forced on us.

of course I prefer christians. They are our religion.
Muslims can go to their countries.

>left
>is a special case of a woman choosing celibate
>right
>is the norm, like child marriage, mutilation etc.

fuck off saged

The head scarf doesn’t offend

fpbp

One belongs to my culture, one is being imported in direct opposition to both our culture and our desires for a functional society

you gotta tell em their religion is bullshit, convince them their religion is bullshit, sneak off to italy and have sexy times for the rest of your days

Hol up so you be sayin nuns be suicide bombin themselves an sheit?

nuns do not murder, they only get murdered by muslims. kys muhammad

saged

because the right one is breeding like rabbits do.

Nuns are voluntary.

Catholicism doesn't demand all female adherents to be nuns.

Nuns typically do not breed.

sage

One is a choice for a profession, the other is a dress code for all women under shariah law.

One person has a choice. The other doesn't.
The left can't even tell the difference, which is probably why they are all for big government telling everyone what to do. They think that is the same as freedom.

They are your lies you voluntarily listen to while the priest's wallets get fatter and fatter

classic liberal segue into a different, shittier argument when you get checked

Nevertheless. Its a choice for either of them and we should defend it

Nuns don't breed 4-8 potential bombs, were/are used to teach children and helped in hospitals back in the days.

Nuns are extraordinary, and don't expect others to be nuns.
They also don't get married

dunno

Left: Only nuns dress like this, most Christian women don't.
Right: Almost all muslim women dress like this.

when the liberals never shut up about it. They rub it in everyone face like wearing a hijab is big deal. Oh wow the lady ran a marathon and also wears a hijab?? wow she is a big brave girl. No one gives a fuck about hijabs in reality

One is a person with religious vows. The other is just a woman who plays to be liberal while wearing that shameful shit on her head.

Don't judge the board on the stunted mental development of a bunch of Christkikes sucking the pike kike's cock. Many of us are repulsed by both pictures.

A nun can leave the church anytime as she wishes and does not have to fear any bad consequences. When a muslim woman does want to leave faith, in best case scenario her cousins or brothers will beat her up and she will be outcast from her family. In worst case scenario she will be stoned or murdered.

Fpbp

TOP KEK

Kek

One is lay and one is clerical
One is traditional one is a visitor
One is trustworthy the other seeks my death and subjection
One is of my people and therefore of my blood the other is alien
One follows a well founded religion based on the records going back to origins of mankind the other follows a jealous scitzophrenic who heard voices in his head tell him that the stories he plagiarised from Judaism all needed to be adjusted to make the cursed children of Esau into the chosen people of God

Choice vs forced, dedicating yourself to God in the way priests and nuns do is often voluntary and not a requirement, in Islam they are told all women must wear that shit.

>in Islam they are told all women must wear that shit

wrong

notice the 5 kg of make-up?
>I can't show my hair, it could tempt men.
>I'll just use make-up

It is basically making a fool out of Allah.
>He didn't forbid make-up, so I technically don't break his laws

one is a choice and isn't a suffocating misogynistic culture

Do we force our women to dress like nuns? No. Also, they are subhuman shitskins.

oooo watch out boys, the peak of the white race is on scene

If the nun takes of her headdress, nobody gives a fuck. Also Christian men don't feel morally justfied to regard women that don't dress like nuns as as worthless whores.

The first is self imposed and completely optional as a show of faith/personal choice and you are free to leave at any time.

The second is mandatory with the tacit threats of rocks rape and acid to enforce it. Leaving marks you as an infidel and "moderates" will happily help you get punished.

One is a priest the other is Laity. Big diffy Achmud. Also sage

oh christ give me MOMMIES MILKIES

fpbp

t.mohammad

Disgustingly stupid NIGGER detected

>first post is a sage
>three braindead posters agree and bump the thread

various fallacies at the play there

the first one is typically the "good" "guy"

and the second one is always either the bad guy or innocent victim

Because one is a choice the other is slavery.

But you can go to the middle East and prove me wrong.

fpbp

>implying
I sage evertiem. Besides baits are a part of pol I come to accept. I know, because I occasionally start them myself.

Haven't seen a single good explanation in the entire thread. But, honestly, there should be no explanation, if majority decides to ban it, it should be banned.

bibette blanche

Only thing Tighter than a nuns cunt
Is a ducks ass, underwater
Think about it tyrone

Europe's main problem is professional polticians who know that they have to suck up to Muslims if they want to be Prime Minister or Chancellor.

Because the one on the left sacrifices her life for "God" and the one on the right sacrifices her life to be a breeding factory for terrorists.
SAGE

The real answer is that one is done voluntarily and the other is done under force or pressure.
People are offended that muslims don't offer the freedom for women to be degenerate and wave their sexy locks around freely.
Now i will say this whole thing is sort of a farce. It's a sign of weak anti islam.
If the head scarfe was the worst thing muslims did then we wouldn't really have a problem with muslims. Pussyfied politicians and such who doesn't want to address the main problem try to take smaller battles like the head scarf or halal food in school.

one by choice .the other by force

Nuns are fucking weird but they aren't blowing up anybody.

Nuns dont explode, nuns try to achive sainthood by good merit and charitable acts.

sand niggers ruin everything they touch.

Wear your trash bag all you want, I just want you to leave the anglo-sphere.

weak anti islam = ban individual aspects that are offensive to the ethnic population
strong anti islam = ban islam and muslims

first one lives mostly in solitude with other sisters and can leave her religion any time if she wants. if she takes off the headscarf she can still attend her church and not be excommunicated.

second one pretends she wears it out of choice but really wears it so other muslims don't get chubs from her exposed neck. if she left her religion (became an apostate) she'd get honor killed or death threats from her mosque.

because the left is done voluntarily

Fpwp

So far the culture of nuns have no history of trying to enslave non-believers

Equal rights for women! But hey... you also have to follow Sharia law which strips women away of all their human rights. Funny how that shit works.

Because the left is voluntary.
/thread

they are both offencive and unnatural to europe's clay because both have their origine in the middle east
you should read more about european history
not always, making woman join the nuns was sometimes because to remove the shamefull woman out of society, because she was an undisareble, because her husband died,.. many reasons, read some history
and a beacon of opressors and warmongers on their neighboors, it's colonies did't faired better, read some history, but i guess you fap to napoleon.. do you?
and now it's a pedophile victim with stokholm syndrome.. hell he even married the criminal abusing him.
so the middle east is your culture? what are you? from the sandpeople
you do realise that you gotta pay for these kind of girls touching your wee wee, wright? only the ugly ones do it for free

this tread... pic related
you people should start to toss all those relegious books away and grow up..
i've been there on the other side, there is no hell, there is no heaven, only darkness and peace after the bright light.
make your heaven here, for you and the rest of your petty fellow humans.

The one on the right is a degenerate, homicidal, society toppling, human disease nigger who is a victim with all sorts of rights. The one on the left is constantly mocked and shit on for her beliefs. Sage.

You're a real faggot, I hope you suffer

Not every Christian woman has to be a nun.

FPBP