Why are these evil devices legal again?

Tens of lives could have been saved if these stocks were illegal prove me wrong you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

slidefire.com/downloads/BATFE.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5oZi-wYarDs
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes because we surely must save the all important people who stand around at concerts, drinking beer and taking selfies. Very important matter at hand. What would we do without them?

>inanimate object.
>evil.
pick one faggot

I mean, go ahead and ban them if you want a waco tx tragedy on the news everyday.

LOL

Top kek

remeber to sage new fags it goes in the option field

Ask Onigger

nearly every gun massacre were from shills except for the columbine. the design is OP and ingenious but you wont see gangs massacring on the streets with them the police would massacre them its suicide. plus ARs and shit are expensive and we're niggers. im typing on a PS4 and keyboard, fucking niggers. not even us niggers go san andreas. those fucking white people got gunned down by a fucking shill. the fbi is fucking being wierd, the fucking vegas pd is asking us for help and leaking shit to us, and now theres metal detectors. id have bought one myself when i discovered it but i didnt wanna scare all the fucking white people at the gun range fucking street looking nigger with a machinegun look out. but no. i havent seen legitimate massacres with them that were started from even gang members really. you get a few crazy people, who just happen to be white, sometimes its crazy niggers fucking too much crack for the nigger and they ll shoot like 1 person and the cops are on the nigger trapped in his house thinking hes in a tank. thats not like common like homeless people or kidnapping that happens so often fucking news dont report it. i mean we're a big fucking nation with 50 different states not all of us can be red for some fucking reason. it was probably fucking some jihad jose all afganastan hero or some fucking shit. also fuck all you other dumb niggers you want fucking democrats to just give you allowance so you can bitch that youre poor? i want fucking money and these fuckers wont hire because obamas a stupid job killing take my range gun away shillin bitch nigger. i want a job to hire me and so i can work and get that fucking big money. now i can fucking start doing that because help wanted signs and shit and i can move up; buy more ammo and smoke more fucking weed, grab bitches asses and eat pizza with them. we might need them soon too because NK keeps threatening all these countries and desk popping like hes a fucking big nigger .

>WHAT IS 3D PRINTING?!?!?!?!?!?!

ban fingers

and string

Bump stock programs will be illegal too

nigga all you gotta do is loosen the already collapsible stock, then attach the pistol grip to it free float with some metal from the home depot

or you could just bump fire with your finger

mah pasta

>tfw your finger speed is so high you set off the server's anti-cheat

the funny thing is that fully-auto is a huge meme and only useful for laying down covering fire in a combat situation, I would rather someone with an AR was shooting at me with fully-auto or a bumpfire stock than semi-auto since chances are they're going to miss most of their shots, especially if they're 300 meters away

>tfw Jerry Miculek banned in Commiefornia

>I'm a One-Up nigga.

You could also just walk over to whatever your want to shoot and just stab it with a knife.

The point, you stupid nigger, is that the banning of anything made of plastic is impossible. 3D printing defeats the gun accessories ban.

pasta what. im fuckin stoned what do you mean . i i dont get it.

I try to make similar points like this in "gun ban" threads. You can make something illegal but that won't stop a person from making the part or the gun itself. If you wanted a cheap/shit auto rifle for killing a crowd of people, you can just modify or build your own stock or hell, make the gun full auto. People shooting into a crowd of people don't care about the law and thus prohibition of firearms or accessories don't effect them.
>You can make my pic with basic tools and random shit laying around. It's really, really easy.

>Why are these evil devices legal again?

>The stock has no automatically functioning mechanical parts or springs and performs no automatic mechanical function when installed. In order to use the installed device, the shooter must apply constant forward pressure with the non-shooting hand and constant rearward pressure with the shooting hand. Accordingly, we find that the "bump-stock" is a firearm part and is not regulated as a firearm under the Gun Control Act or the National Firearms Act.

ATF letter, June 7th, 2010.

slidefire.com/downloads/BATFE.pdf

The ATF was fully aware of bump-fire stocks, and saw nothing wrong with them.

we should go even further and make murder illegal.
WHy only save some lives?

I understand.

The problem for those looking to ban guns is that banning just a single item like a bump stock is impossible. Sure, you can ban the sell of bump stocks but you can NOT ban people from making them. Again, you can ban a company from legally making them but you can NOT ban me from 3D printing or crafting one from sheet metal and hardware store parts.

Banning anything relating to guns going back a few years and going forward into the future will NOT be possible with sparking a garage/basement manufacturing and distribution black market. If people want it they can and will get it. When there is a demand there will be people willing to supply.

We are beyond the point of no return on these type of things.

if they get banned cant people just 3D print them out

>144379006
Blame people not objects, this is not a Disney world. No (You) bitch

My point exactly. I have seen people build fully automatic AK copies (in spirit only) using the most basic of components and recycling things like shovel handles for stocks etc etc

Shooter uses semi automatic 308 with bipod without bumpstock and takes precise aim... nobody dies

sounds reasonable, am I right?

can.. just would have taken him longer.. police did not enter his room for over 1h

Yes sure we can't prevent all the uncle Bobs from raping their 5yo niece so let's do nothing about it!

Do you remember how ideas and controversies where spread before facebook and twitter? People actually had to put some effort into getting their words out and not just effortlessly spout their daily tantrum while taking a shit.

Well same goes with those bump stocks, a highly motivated wack will find a way to build or buy one from black market but the majority of lazy ass nuttos will stop at the wallmart seller telling them that they cannot buy it anymore.

Another gay leaf topic.

I hope muslims take over your shit country.

I can bumpfire with just my finger and a belt loop. You don't need a bumpfire stock.

Devices cannot be evil.

Thousands of lives would be spared if niggers were illegal

Yeah no shit. I've fired my brother in law's M4 full auto before and unless you're quite close it's a waste of bullets. I could have killed hundreds of people at that concert with a plain old AR-15 by aiming each shot. But of course this argument is being dominated by emotional retards at the moment so we'll have to listen to it a bit longer while they get it all out

Benedict Arnold award for Diane Feinstein.

No can do; she's ineligible for this infamous award as she's a jewess.

There one thing a Jew cannot do, is make Benedict Arnold appear to be loyal patriotic American; which is the prime criterion for this award.

I don't get why the ATF wants people to be gunned down mercilessly by madman carrying weapons of war so advanced even our own military doesn't use them...but that's just me...Oh and by the way, for all you gun toting Trump voters (probably white too baka), the 2A says firearms are only for a well regulated MILITIA...not Cletus and Jim-Bob LMAO. As soon as you learn how to READ, join the rest of us in the REAL WORLD please. Like and share if you agree. #gunsareforpussies #droppingknowledge #micdrop
1857 likes
"You tell em' girl!"

>Tens of lives could have been saved
make up your mind, do you want happenings or not? fucking leaf

Instead of using one of these, could you have another guy fuck you from behind with no condom, then use that bumping action to go full auto? I'd be ready for combat 24/7 because I am a bottom

Because you can literally fucking make one with a bent piece of anodized aluminum, a piece of plastic as a finger stop on the grip, and an adjustable stock. This isn't fucking rocket science its literally $15 worth of hardware store supplies.

They should be banned, the last one cheated on me and stole my mom's jewelry. Lied to the cops and said I hit her. No marks because it was all a lie but I get shit on because it's popular to rule like that. I had no evidence against me, no charges but I get screwed with no trial or charges. I even had video of her laughing and boasting about how she was going to lie to the cops and courts and it did not matter.

I think it is all set up like that to circumvent constitutional law.

The same thing can literally be achieved with a thumb and belt loop.
Hopefully they will be banned next.

10 min 600 seconds a quarter mile shot can take as little as 2 seconds to line up that's 300 aimed center mas shots minus a few for reloading. Instead 10% where fatal because he sprayed and prayed . Most injuries are from fragments

>Tens of lives could have been saved if these stocks were illegal prove me wrong you can't

The fact that there were multiple jammed guns at the scene tells you how well bumpfire stocks work in real life setting. Nobody who has ever used the gear this guy was running would ever choose to go into battle with a bumpfire stock and a 100 round surefire magazine if there were other alternatives.

The best thing he could have used, based on the ratio of injured to dead victims, would be a truck of peace. They are much more lethal.

Yeah they suck as a replacement to fully auto firearms. We should get our rights to fully automatic weapons back.

Only niggers and Jews rape 5 year olds. Maybe we should ban them instead

Listen to this guy
>sage goes in options field

I wish leaves and bongs would stop trying to give us tips on how to run our country when theirs are obviously turning into a degenerate hell

And the people are the militia. Baka

The shooter would've had a better kill count without the memestock.

This is pathetic bait and you're a disgrace to your country and its fine tradition of good shitposting.

That said if anybody is that afraid of the 1 in 5 million chance of being shot by a MK Ultral spree shooter here's what to do.

Go punch a cop as hard as you can. When in jail punch a guard as hard as you can every time you see them. They'll put you in a perfectly safe place where nothing can hurt you and the only people with guns are those in uniform.

>paddock was an untrained shooter with arthitis who needed 26 guns in the hotel room because he was so bad with guns he couldn't switch mags, yet at the same time he was so highly skilled with guns and he had hands so strong that he could utilize the full auto simulating effect of using a bump stock
Kys retard

Cuz you can't legislate Newtons laws and anyone who thinks they can should experience the first to the face.

I've got you,bud.

I want to take away your guns so we can use ancient weaponry for the Deus Vults to come.

Where we're going we don't need guns, my people.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oZi-wYarDs

>implying shooter couldn't just rapidly tap the trigger
>1 post by this ID
Piss off shill.

Hundreds of almonds could be spared activation if we banned Canadian posters. Prove me wrong.

>Tens of lives could have been saved if these stocks were illegal prove me wrong you can't

Without bump stocks the shooters would have gotten more and more damaging hits because lower recoil and quicker time between effective shots considering the long engagement range at moving targets.

oy vey BAN ASSAULT DIY DOODADS!

Bubba tier garbage. It's the bubbas that are a real enemy to the second amendment. They give the gun grabbers all the ammunition they need to repeal the second. Always pushing the legality and abusing these devices. I have seen this ban coming a mile away. You would have to be pretty fucking retarded not to see this, especially wthl all the cringe vids on jewtube.

Banning the bump stocks aren't the problem, it's the endless gun laws that will follow. The net result will be thousands of lives exposed to adverse risk.

In fairness, anyone calling for bump stocks to be banned should first call for black people to be disallowed from purchasing/keeping any type of firearms. Otherwise, your concerns are just fake.

Ugh I know right. *sighs while shaking head* CRIIIIINGE OMG!! D^:

>What is a 3D printer?

you can literally bump fire the gun with your finger and a belt loop to steady it, they literally do nothing to change the gun

Stocks had nothing to do with the attack, it's a narrative & scapegoat being pushed.

The real story is the number of shooters, the locations & the types of weapons they used.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

You're inverting the situation. The gun-grabbers are the evil enemy not the bubbas.

>Owning a firearm or firearm accessory==rape

Oy vey

This makes no sense, a buttstock reduces concealability. In New Jersey it's a requirement that rifles and shotgun have a certain barrel size and stock because of this. If anything it makes it less effective for terrorism. This makes even less sense then banning weapons with picatinny rails

Never seen anyone get shot by a gun stock before.