Okay "Sup Forums", I'm the mother of Samuel Hyde...

Okay "Sup Forums", I'm the mother of Samuel Hyde. I'm here to tell you that this "Sam Hyde is the shooter" bullshit needs to STOP. Each time one of these terrible shootings happen I find a picture of my boy on the news, and each time he calls me crying. You might not know it, but it REALLY hurts his feelings, okay? I'm serious about this too, he can't get a job anymore because of you assholes posting this crap on the internet.

So please, I'm begging you, LEAVE MY BOY ALONE! He did nothing to you! You're ruining his and my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6h3x1PwY64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I promise to never do it again

I want to suck your son's dick

Okay "Sup Forums", I'm the girlfriend of Stephen Paddock. I'm here to tell you that this "Stephen Paddock is the shooter" bullshit needs to STOP. Each time one of these terrible shootings happen I find a picture of my man on the news, and each time he calls me crying. You might not know it, but it REALLY hurts his feelings, okay? I'm serious about this too, he can't get a job anymore because of you assholes posting this crap on the internet.

So please, I'm begging you, LEAVE MY MAN ALONE! He did nothing to you! You're ruining his and my life.

But he can't keep getting away with it

Faggot

Tell him to surrender himself to the police and we will stop - He won't be getting away with it for long

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sam Hyde schtick and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "Sam Hyde holding an AK47", isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about Sam fucking Hyde. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sam Hyde NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

He is NOT a terrorist! He is a good boy and he doesn't need to turn himself in for ANY REASON!!!

I'm really getting P'd off by you guys >:(

>Each time there's a shooting he is on the news
He can't keep getting away with this!

Okay. I respect a woman who recycles.

Ok, sorry, mom. We will stop.

You are enabling a terrorist and a danger to the public
Sam Hyde is Public Enemy N1

I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again.

Sam Hyde was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Is it true that your son fucks impressionable underage girls?

>he wuz a gud boi, he dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=J6h3x1PwY64

and you need to know Mes. Hyde, that your squeaky-clean-image, wouldn't hurt a fly, dindu-nuffin, mass-shooting, America go POW POW son, has some crazed rat basturd mini-Sam accomplice that's likely at your home every weekend for Spaghetti Sunday.

Okay "Sup Forums", I'm the founder of ISIS. I'm here to tell you that this "ISIS is the shooter" bullshit needs to STOP. Each time one of these terrible shootings happen I find a picture of my boys on the news, and each time they call me crying. You might not know it, but it REALLY hurts their feelings, okay? I'm serious about this too, they can't get jobs anymore because of you assholes posting this crap on the internet.

So please, I'm begging you, LEAVE MY BOYS ALONE! They did nothing to you! You're ruining their and my life.

As if Sam isn't the one who does it himself for fame whoring.
Sam probably wrote this OP.

love the Israel flag

Gonna need to see those saggy old titties with timestamp cunt.

kek

A older boy told me to do it.

>and each time he calls me crying
Kek

>mother
tits or GTFO

Tits of gtfo.

You're gonna shoot HOT CUM

you have to go back.

Honestly "mom" you gotta prove it, post picture of Sam that isn't posted on the internet with a time and date written on a piece of paper next to it.

it's on;y a matter of time now that his image has gone international. inter/pol/ will find him.

Tell your kid to stop fucking shooting people then.
You can't keep letting him get away with it.

he cant keep getting away!

Can we start pinning it on Eurasian Tiger aka Tenda Spencer from now on?

Here's a pic of my special little boy.

Plot twist I'm actually your mother OP now clean your room or your grounded you filthy whore.

Is this a new copypasta?

Would you rather be P'd on by us guys..?

Okay "Sup Forums", I'm the brother of Stephen Paddock. I'm here to tell you that this "Stephen Paddock is the shooter" bullsushi needs to STOP. Each time one of these taco bell shootings happen I find a picture of my bro on the news, and each time he calls me asking for a sandwich. You might not know it, but it REALLY hurts his feelings, okay? I'm serious about this too, he can't get comped anymore because of you assholes posting this crap on the internet.

So please, I'm begging you, LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE! He did nothing to you! You're ruining his and my comps.