CupKeks

Post your most delicious CupKeks. Remember, the more red pilled they are, the more delicious they'll be.

"Don't deal with the devil!"

Pay debnts

Pay my denbts

this game is redpilled af, we need to claim it before the autists do

I think this actually has meme potential, but using the same template isn't gonna work. It requires people making their own versions

We've got a meme pro here

hahahaha these are cartoons are so funny hahahhaha

glad you noticed desu

I think it could still be a decent way of dispensing red pills through an entertaining aesthetic.

whoever is making these needs to use fewer words, "brevity is the soul of wit" and all that crap

Should be only reactionary, not spammed throughout the webz. I agree tho. 1930s aesthetic is /ouraesthetic/.

Why do this stupid shit? Soon enough some game journo hungry for clicks is gonna report about this, and the developers are gonna be forced to disavow you and mock you publically. I swear you alt-righters are reaching chanology levels of cringe.

That's pretty good

>and all that crap
Literally this.
Meme generators and twenty amateur minutes on adobe constitutes ability these days. Whatever happened to subtlety.

I thought the cotton candy haired people already took it

This template has anime girls in the second panel, inside his eyes. Remove it and then maybe, think about making memes with /ourcup/ you fucking faggots

you guys are doing it wrong, you should be targeting feminism

What's the story with the cup man?

Context?

these would be better if they used correct spelling

Oh shit lads the Sup Forumsirgins are gonna come stop us stealing memes!

>Femenism
You speak english like the lativans do.