Comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sailingtruce.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/pelican-water-front-alaska-photot-ray-penson-jpg.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maximum comfy

bomb israel

waste of digits, amsterdam is a cesspool of sandniggers

Does nature count?

What happened to America

I refuse to believe that's a real place on earth. That's too perfect.

>Trellick tower

Fuck off kike

Wow. Such beautiful architecture.

COMPED

I really don't understand how Americans can find that view comfy when you can drive 9 hours in any direction and it doesn't change by a single pixel, except for the occasional gas station, cheap motel or truck stop you encounter.

I nominate Pelican, Alaska for comfiest place on earth. Population of 88, no roads, only docks that everything is built on, and only access is by boat/floatplane. And it's on the side of a mountain.

This is why everyone hates leafs.

MODS

sailingtruce.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/pelican-water-front-alaska-photot-ray-penson-jpg.jpg

Here's another picture of Pelican, file too big to post here and I'm too lazy to dick around changing the properties.

Don't cut yourself on your edginess mate.

theyre taking the hobits to isngard

Literally riverwood

Too many trees desu

who's /comfy/ rn ?

Austria
Luxembourg
Norway
Switzerland
Iceland

>brutalism
>comfy
looks good, but everything else is shit

c'est quoi ce squat ?

>Implying temperate rainforests aren't the most 10/10 hiking on earth

Unless you're a hikki who doesn't leave his house, in which case these threads are not relevant to you anyways.

my contribution

that shit is only comfy for a week or two until you start to go batshit from boredom

>as far as the eye can see..

Yeah going out west is fun for vacation but I wouldn't want to live there.

i feel the mosquitos just looking at this

tfw you cant go back

Oh hey I live close to that.

fucking canadaniggers ruin everything

Kek they are not too bad here actually.

Men get their enjoyment and recreation from the great outdoors, only estrogen-packed numales get their recreation and enjoyment from urban attractions in built up urban areas. I can't believe I have to explain this to Americans of all people.

Try Juneau, population 30,000. Anything bigger than that is insufferable.

I used to work in a major international architects office. Buildings were designed not for the public, but to look good in architectural magazines and show the studio off as being as avantguard as possible. The facade was designed to impress other architects, regardless of the local vernacular.

The bigger the project, the more removed the designers became from the location and it would be used and incorporated into the local fabric.