Preventing the cold war

Do you think it would have been possible for the western allies, after the victory over the nazis, to make a blizzkrieg against the soviets and liberate eastern europe as well? we could have saved eastern europe from communism + prevent the cold war by that

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
youtube.com/watch?v=xm_OglgWvsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we
You with your subhuman nigger, dago and spic soldiers certainly couldn't liberate anything. The British Empire under Churchill? Perhaps

No. It would have been a resounding victory for the Red Army and Stalin's wish to push communism to the Atlantic would have come true.

Big words from a peasant zerg army. This was 1945, before kikes sold the atomic secrets, all it would've took is a couple nukes dropped on your rotten nation.

Him and Churchill wanted to
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

Binkov has a video about the hypothetical outcome

>this was 1945
And you still had niggers, spics and dagos on European soil. Nah, thanks. Liberation doesn't work with subhumans
Winston keep the race pure Churchill - good
Mongrelmerica - bad

I think alternate history hub did it better

>what were gurkha and Indian soldiers in the British military
Lel

>thinking he was worried about anything other than welfare leeches
You’re sadly delusional. Churchill was the king of the boomers for a reason.

Colonial regiments. Not integrated into British units.

the 45er niggers were different than todays niggers
that time we had kept them in line, like submissive war dogs

>what were
Troops outside of the European continent, retarded mongrel. Same with Hitler's pets

You know the phrase "keep England white" Google where that came from...

But fought WITH Britain IN Europe

Shit, they even wear British flags on their uniforms

Well then I am going to use that every time some civic natty faggot quotes him.

It would be hard to mobilize a land offensive, because the Soviets had local production and a more-established supply line.

However, the US and UK could technically keep bombing/nuking the Soviets into submission.

Too bad it didn't happen, because the Anglosphere was controlled by kikes.

video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm_OglgWvsg

He wanted to sterilize about 300k "Britons" (White = non-degenerate) to solve the Eternal spice smoking Chav Problem
There is no fucking sauce in the whole universe under which a single subhuman nigger in Europe is acceptable
They fought outside of Europe just like Fuhrer's arabic and indian pets. Only mongrelmericans, frogs and soviet subhumans had multiracial units in Europe

Looking at nowaday west, i'm happy that we ended under Soviet influence.

Even if communism dind't create actual nationalism, it kept degeneracy of west out.

:^)

>destroy the USSR in 1945
>make communism into a martyr
>even more people would be trying to force communism today

NO THANKS

Gurkhas were still whiter than anyone in America ever was, manlet.

Now I know you're trolling :^)

Nice try, vodka

meanwhile a single US division would defeat ur whole country within 1 day

Doesn't make it any less of a nigger-spic-zogbot felon gang

>the most violent people on the planet
That's exactly what I want when invading communist Russia

Given the size of the Soviet armies compared to the allies, no. The allies would win pretty easily in the air and make it difficult for the Soviets to advance but the ground war in 1945 would be one only the Soviets could win

>ground war
>1945
It would be AFTER winter

>pretty easily
Size of VVS RKKA was comparable with US airforce. In 1945 their airplanes weren't behind any western plane technologically.

And they were preparing for enemy with big bomber airforce. Yak-9UT.

And if, Soviet tanks would steamroll through whole west. There was no tank in west with qualities of IS3

Nuke vs ruskies

Who would win

>violence is bad
You are THE COMMNISTS today. Let that sink in into your stupid head. Your federal government literally absorbed all of the most cancerous anti-white elements of political marxism

Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges. Plenty of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American trans national companies

I guarantee you use something made by a Russian(yandex, google, kaspersky), but sold by a US company every day.
and not just Russians, literally every nation you groundlessly talk shit about has built "your" country, which isnt really yours, since you're just a subhuman mule.

the people who are most successful in America are, always have been since the Civil War (bar the WASP community), and always will be immigrants who stick together or secret societies. in any case, they actually have some sense of Logos. Americans, on the other hand, are a culturally absent subhuman mule who have never and will never invent anything.

im pretty sure a lot of burgers realize everything i said to be true subconsciously, which is why they always hurl insults at other countries while ignoring how objectively FUCKED beyond all measure the US actually is.

>Do I think
No

source

>this isnt YOUR country goyim

Now where have I heard that one before

Thinking about a true, all out global race/economic/civil war gives me goosebumps

it would be transcendent and I hope it truly never happens. The loss of life would be .. unparalleled

That quote is based as fuck. Sounds like too late he realized he was manipulated to fight for the wrong people.

Soviets had large numbers of planes but still outnumbered by total allied air forces not to mention pilot quality was far below allied levels. Even the best Soviet fighters were not built with heavy bomber interception in mind. The air battle would be big but lopsided.

Just like Barbarossa huh?

>fabricated quotes
>into the trash it goes

American lost the Vietnam war despite having superior air force.

>partial german military strength vs FULL u.s. military strength, with nukes
Yeah, just like barbarosa

>this isn't YOUR country goyim
And he's not wrong. "Your" country is literally run almost ENTIRELY by jews.

apart from that, it is entirely centrally planned around the automobiled creating a monotonous strip mall wasteland from sea to shining sea.

almost everyone is forced to drive unreasonably large distances to get from place to place, sealed off from their fellow man in their cars. all the walking you people do is from your car, across a parking lot, and around some fucking stores in a strip mall. everyone suffers from severe cognitive dissonance because the polished version of america shown on TV simply doesnt exist. beauty is rare, and almost always found in nature. hardly anyone even knows what a culture is, and those that do, are usually surrounded by beauty in very concentrated pockets of wealth fucking the rest of the country, and the world.

the """"""food""""" is almost entirely toxic, and agricultural procedures and ingredients banned even in developing countries are still practiced in america because "MUH GROWTH"

if you look at the average american suburb from space, it literally looks like one of those human farms from the matrix, because that's what america is: a human farm.

everything is geared towards juicing shekelz from the destruction of nature, man, and culture.

If you have problems with that, you can start arguing by using the II Amendment in a proper fashion

we won the vietnam war militarily

fuck urself with ur propaganda

>pilot quality was fer below allied levels.

Guess who was the best "allied" ace? A russian. Guess who was second best allied ace? A russian.
Also in North Korea, best squadron wasn't chinese, american or north korean but russian 324th IAD squadron.

Also, do you know Kozhedub? There is controversy around him, shooting down 2 annoying Americans wich were dumb enough to mistake a La7 with a Bf109.

Yes you lost a war against a bunch of chinaman. The same way you lost the war against the goat herders in Afghanistan and Iraq. Next pick up a real country to fight with, in preference one with nukes and a real army.

MM no.. Western allies needed the soviets for cannon fodder, After the Communists initially fell in behind the Nazis.. we had to pull their asses back into contention with aid.

What about soviet mongoloid rapist mongrels?

Sov*et scum didn't stood a single chance, if the British Empire had went against it

1)nuke on kremlin
2)decommunization
3)jews to Israel
4)ethnic Russian rule

what about housing two million subhuman jews, armenians, lipka tatars (your minister of defense is one lol) and still trying to pretend you wuz a good boy in WWII

Neither I do like commies but I have quite a few reasons to hate west more.. For example selling us to those ebil commies wich they hated so much.

And those fighter pilots weren't really commies. Kozhedub could be but pokryshkin didn't really like rule of Stalin (his friend died because of him). They just hated Germans a lot.

Pretty sure Ben Franklin predates the idea of Vampires by about a century.

Hitler > Allies > comm*es

If you like or support the Soviet Union = you sucked off a nigger

(((USSR)))

A quick rundown

Making propaganda films about interracial adoption IN 1936

funding (((Civil Rights))) in the US

funding and arming Mandela terrorists

funding anti-racist anti-colonialist groups in Europe.

(((USSR))) CÜCKPOSTED IRL:

"Circus" (Russian: Циpк; translit. Tsirk) is a 1936 Soviet melodramatic comedy musical film.

Orlova plays an American circus artist who, after giving birth to a black baby (played by James Lloydovich Patterson), immediately becomes a victim of racism and is forced to stay in the circus, but finds refuge, love and happiness in the USSR. Her black son is embraced by friendly (((Soviet))) people.

>Soviet Jewnion was so ((((((((based)))))))

Soviets were the first to came up with making IR relationship films and importing nigges en masse

Commie sympathetic scum, go and adopt a nigger

Because it's 1936

That two million of jews which had little political power, compared to jewish communists in soviet Russia. Lipka tatars backstabbed us few times, i have to admit, but now they think of themselves as Polish people and sandcrackers see them as infidels. I do not know much about Armenians in Poland but given how turks genocided them, it is not strange that they fled abroad.

>jews which had little political power
There should be no jews in Europe whatsoever. When Polish ethnic state rises, it must issue an apology for the Polish people and Europe for giving a house to Jews and other nonwhites during the Commonwealth period
>but now they think of themselves as Polish people
Which is desecration of Poledom no less
>not strange they fled
Of course, since they are rats. What is strange is how you gave them refuge. Same thing you did to gypsies who were running away from German and Bohemian "genocides" (pest control more like)

I totally agree with the vast majority of the written. In fact, it's also correct as a description of Ukrainians and Poles. The Slavic mentality which I can't stand is the main reason why I want to move to the UK.

>There should be no jews in Europe whatsoever. When Polish ethnic state rises, it must issue an apology for the Polish people and Europe for giving a house to Jews and other nonwhites during the Commonwealth period
I am not happy with it either, but that does not change the fact that your leaders where jews, not mine.
>Which is desecration of Poledom no less
They are pretty much tokens we show when someone eurofags tries to accuse us of racism and islamofobia, so we can use them politticaly. Other than that, they are silent and harmless, don't even breed that much.
>Of course, since they are rats. What is strange is how you gave them refuge. Same thing you did to gypsies who were running away from German and Bohemian "genocides" (pest control more like)
Compared to our souther neighbors, we do not have many gypsies and even remnants of them are being harrased and mocked. And when it comes to Armenians, we do not have bad blood between us. Armenians are proof of turkish cuntery so let them be

Could we have, of course. It would have been another year or two tops added to the war but we could have and should have done it. It would have cemented American superiority and supremacy even further, allowed us not to get involved in every frivolous war after WW2, and would have snuffed out the communist scourge that plagues the world to this day.

The Vietnamese were beaten 100% of the time. It was the stupid plan to only hold half the country that fucked the whole thing up.

They still didn't even take over the South for a whole year after the yanks left.

Fake quote. Ukrainians are Turkshit goblins, so don't even start about it. The U.K. has more gopniks and bydlos than Russia and Poland combined. Even Churchill was concerned with that trash back in the day

"I propose that 100,000 degenerate Britons should be forcibly sterilized and others put in labour camps to halt the decline of the British race."
Both Poland and JewSSR had plenty of kikes in positions of power. How did Russia got Jews in the first place you may be wondering? After annexing parts of Poland.
>They are pretty much tokens we show when someone eurofags tries to accuse us of racism and islamofobia
You probably don't understand it yet, but the ethnostate Polish nationalists work for will be OPENLY racist by Constitution, so you may as well start wearing the racist badge as a symbol of personal honour
>Armenians are proof of turkish cuntery so let them be
in Armenia. Turks are not a threat to us because of barbarity, they are a threat to us because they are Turks

>You probably don't understand it yet, but the ethnostate Polish nationalists work for will be OPENLY racist by Constitution, so you may as well start wearing the racist badge as a symbol of personal honour
But I am racist. I am really happy that we are over 99% Polish. I just know when and how can we use ethnicities to further our cause.
>in Armenia. Turks are not a threat to us because of barbarity, they are a threat to us because they are Turks
You neglect good way to berate turks. it could be good political leverage against them, maybe not as strong as calling Germans nazis, but still.

Oh, one more thing:
>How did Russia got Jews in the first place you may be wondering? After annexing parts of Poland.
Serves you right

>berate turks
Why bother and what for? Armenians = Turks = Duda's wife = nonwhite = non-Polish = they have to fuck off

Armenians even more subhuman than turks if anything, they make gypsies look Aryan

examples from Russia, but they are the same in USA, France, Poland and Australia:

Government sponsored refugee committee

refugee.ru

Guess who runs it? Armenian goblin

RT ( the anti-nationalist shills ) - Armenian cunt in charge

Anti-xenophobic organisations? Kikes and Armenians.

Flat robberies? Mostly Armenians and Georgians

Absolutely. We we're in absolutely the best shape for continued warfare. Literally just sat back and watched but got all the credit.

Political leverage, what else? It is good to have even if you do not need it at the moment. Besides, we have lot of reasons to hate them, not mentioning roach meme or Constantinopol. Their current leader is helping Merkel to flood Europe with shitskins, for example.

Europe been flooded a long time ago. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes.

No

Both sides had weapons to test and wanted some uncharted territory to conquer