Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Al's backstory : pastebin.com/ar9BefPL

Al vs Lust fight in arc5 gives more insight on his abilities."The victim in the zone" and Al mentions of a zone during his fight.

>Its likely an effect that only work on a predetermined zone by Al.
>Its likely single target.
>There is a victim and an offender, and its decided on random.
>One side seems to be able to retain their memory. (Either Al or The victim) but regardless Al will always revives.
>The conditions of how the looping work is not explained, In the short story, Al dying triggered the loop.
>Al seems to be able to see through all of Lust's moves, but he say that he had repeated it a lot of times and she won't know about it.
>Al doesn't know he died while fighting Liep, this implies that Liep is the one who remembers.

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Al explained his past as a gladiator in Volakia Empire

==// OFFICIAL Sup Forums BEST GIRL RANKING //==

UPDATED

ABSOLUTELY GOD TIER TASTE

1. REM ;_;

POWER GAP

ANOTHER POWER GAP

BASED
2. BEATRICE
2.1 ECHIDNA

POWER GAP
ACCEPTABLE
3. CRUSCH
4. JEW LOLI
5. RAM
6. PRISCILLAcunt
7. PETRA
7.1 FREDERICA
7.2 MINERVA
8 FELT

POWER GAP
MEME
9. FERRIS
10. SATELLA
11. SHAULA (POINTING TO THE SKY)
12. ELSA

POWER GAP
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
99. EVIL DOG'S GIRL

POWER GAP OF THE UNIVERSE
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS AWFUL TASTE
999999. EMILIA

>al explains all he did was fightclubs

>Crusch rank 3
>Beatrice Rank 2

Fucking out, we all know that Crusch is THE best girl

>In the short story, Al dying triggered the loop.

Pastebin missed a part where Al beheaded the old man and they looped right back. Then it was implied he did it repeatedly till the mindbreak.

There are probably other conditions to trigger the loop. Or something to do with who's the offender and who's the victim.

Is this a meme? How did you even form a consensus about which girl is the best on a chinese cartoon?

Is there any significance in the name Betelgeuse

>it was implied

where?

Rem's best girl status isn't even up for debate at this point.

>Al beheaded the old man

who? liep? he did?

Reminder that Rem is for cuddling and marrying.

All of the Bishops have names based on the stars visible from Earth, which don't exist in the fantasy world. Subaru and Aldebaran also follow this naming pattern.

Reminder that Rem is also for protecting her husbando.

Thats why i said the pastebin missed a lot of stuff.

After the old man Liep failed to kill Al, he requested Al to kill him. Al commented on "its probably only double digits number of time and you can't take it already?", then beheads him. Then it loops back to, ".. its the fault of the stars".

Scene change and we see Al carried the mindbroken Liep out of the room.

So it's pretty much confirmed Al and Toyota are potential Archbishops?

What's happening here?

then why don't you add the stuff it misses out?
So i think it loops back to Al? so i guess Al is the trigger without Al it won't loop.

The two missing ones, pretty much.

She dies

Delete this

Do not sexualize Betelgeuse.

Rem an slut

Can someone explain to me why this anime is getting praised everywhere? It's cringey at it's best. I don't understand.

Betelgeuse deserves only the best. Delete this!

Because it's pretty good

How much further can Subaru go? I want to see the bottom. Rem is best girl though.

Al definitely has control over the loops somehow.

Before the fight Liep said "The house is full of my men, how do you think you gonna make it out?". Al replied he will take him as hostage. That's why he mindbroke him and carried him out.

Oh user, you won't know what to expect next... seriously.

Of course she is. Speaking of which, does anyone know where a larger version of this picture is? Preferably one that isn't shit quality.

I feel like they'll never make a S2 don't know why

They would't be able to for another 2 years at least anyways.

>GreyCat transcends the boundaries of sadism
>gets his fans hooked
>no s2

"I never did this for the money"

Ultimate despair.

how many isekai fantasy anime that get a season 2 user? i thought so.

The only reason this series got an Anime in the first place is because the editors and producers genuinely liked the WN a lot. Don't lose hope. Tappei can go work on the LNs after the Anime and once there's enough material they can make a second season. The LNs were being released at a pretty good pace too before the Anime.

Looks like this will finally be the series that pushes me over the edge to learn moon.

Interesting, what are the designated roles of the victim and the offender?

>5. RAM
That clown fucker should be bottom tier

Victim remembers every loop
Offender doesn't remember anything

>satella
>not proving to be best girl time and time again

Well, you're right on the money

Nah. Ram is fine. She's not quite best girl, but she's certainly far from the worst.

When does the loop break?

I suppose one could consider Al to be a loyal servant of Pride.

>Fucking a clown is a-okay

Good lord user. The same fucking clown is the one pulling the goddamn strings.

How will EMT feel when Subaru betrays her and use her body as a vessel for his real waifu?

It's not like Ram knows all of the details.

Eventually she's going to find out that Rosewall took her horn. If she still stays with the clown after that then Ram is a lost cause.

>Satella was actually created as a fusion of Rem's soul and Emilia's body.

Remfags would break, half of them cheering the other half feeling a despair on par with Subaru.

That's why people are cheering for Gaaf to win her heart

Plus arc 6 redeemed herself in many user's eyes. Its basically we hate her because we love her kind of mentality.

If satella wants to protect emilia in order to use her as a vessel, why does she kill emilia in the next episode?

>".. its the fault of the stars"
What did he mean by this?
Anything to do with how bishops and sich are named after them?

Well that IS just a theory in the end.

To make Subaru suffer

Why did the checkpoint not move forward?

I assume she knows Puck is going to kill Subaru for it. No permanent damage and it ensures Subaru will keep his mouth shut for good.

But that would negate the possibility of her ressurection

So it proves the theory wrong?

?

Am I the only one who feels that Honda isn't in love with Emilia?

Kinda funny, everytime Emilia is in trouble the checkpoint doesn't move. But when Emilia is saved the checkpoint moves forward.

>But that would negate the possibility of her ressurection
Satella knows that Subaru loops. Killing Emilia doesn't mean she stays dead for every loop afterward.

He's obsessed

Arc 4 and onward basically puts that idea to rest.

whenever Al wants it to break.

レムマジ天使

She is counting on the certainty that Subaru would suicide to rbing back Emilia? Kind of risky

>Blame the stars
>Praise the Sun
Makes sense to me

Well the checkpoint never moves. So he'll get sent back eventually

Makes no sense.

Well she is quite a hot sun

Who is Gaaf exactly? I only know him as Subaru's bro.

Suicide? I think he'll be dead enough after Puck is through with him.

This is Gaaf

real question, why is EVERY SINGLE FUCKING one of the election bitches is such an insuferable cunt

So let me get this straight. The LN is already in volume 9, with 4 side story volumes, but is still at 25% of completion? Is this series THAT successful? Don't most LN series end with 10 volumes or something?

Got any good rage Rems? It's her angry faces which really made me like her.

He looks like the other maid from the mansion shown in a flashback.

So how does Subaru eventually get Crush's help? Say she'll get a lot of glory?

Top fucking kek.

From the spoilers I've been reading it really seems like there's some massive timeloop going on here.

Where Subaru was the original sage, who got warped back in time somehow, and Emilia is actually Satella, mind broken by witch factor and the deep envy she feels for Subaru's love of Rem.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he did shit like deliberately plant the tree in the past knowing it would be instrumental in taking down the white whale in the future.

Which implies to me that Subaru isn't going to get his happy end, and in a lot of ways is going to be indirectly responsible for the origin of Satella because of the love he no longer harbors for Emilia.

God, to make shit worse in the fourth arc after Rem goes into her coma Emilia has a mental breakdown, which Subaru pulls her out of by confessing a fake love for her and kissing her. Subaru is literally the worst.

Crossdressing feggit

It's funny how if it were ma acting like that you weebs would think "well, that seems pretty reasonable", but since it's women you all act like they are satan's spawns.

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis

Read here.

How do we really know Felix has a dick?

Everyone could just be lying to Suburu to stop him creeping

Dragon chose them blame him

>Why are all these election bitches insufferable cunts?
Because they are women. Subaru should've just solo'd the Witch Cult, he would win eventually after XXX Loops.

He's her brother.
You seem to be interpreting your spoilers in some strange ways.

Yes?
You should see how big of a following the WN has.

>ongoing

Pretty sure we'd be calling them dicks and douches if they were men.