Why isnt there any casings on the couch by the window to the left?

Why isnt there any casings on the couch by the window to the left?
Wasnt that where he mainly shot from?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/O25GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im still waiting on the forensics on paddock and the entire hotel gun powder. Also the helocopter.

Because it was staged poorly

No. He shot from behind the red and gray curtain.

True. Same here.

Also:
Alot of people talking about the noise from the guns would be way too loud to endure.
But couldnt those small earplugs be enough?
Or does it have to be those big ones?
And for the gloves:
Couldnt he just use them to handle the guns easier? Like some gloves with grip on them. I see military using gloves to.

I dont know much about guns. Just curious.

he was probably just shooting from a part of the room not pictured

I don't know why the fuck people ask these questions as if they'd... have the illuminati hitmen really shoot the people from another hotel room, and then fail to dress up the other hotel room as if there'd been a shooting there? like all these conspiracy autists only ever go one step in their thinking and stop

And for people talking about the security guard shooting within the crowd.
That doesnt make any sense.
Wouldnt anyone have noticed this? How the hell would he just get away?
He is wearing a bright yellow vest for gods sake.
Someone would surely notice if he was actually shooting.

Between the carpet, couches, chairs and beds it may not have been too loud inside.

THERE ARE CAMERAS IN EVERY ROOM -- THEY WOULD OF KNOWN WHERE THE SHOOTING WAS IN MINUTES!

they dont put cameras in rooms you idiot

Shit, that looks comfy as fuck. Just imagine smoking a cigar while playing something nice and chill.

Why is the piece of paper pressed by a roll of duct tape.

archive.fo/O25GM

Why is he wearing tactical gloves but not a bulletproof vest.
Police say he intended to escape.

LVPD user says he was escaping up not down

I would think he is wearing gloves to handle the guns better.

How would he escape? The room was rented in his name. He was well known by the hotel.
As soon as they would find the room they would know who it was. He wouldnt have much time to go anywhere.

Don't know why people keep thinking this is the same room used for the shooting. Follow the breadcrumbs bitches

>two windows were broken in his room to shoot out from
>there are audio recordings for multiple guns being fired at once
>police suggest he couldn't have set all this up alone
>he'd already planned to make an escape
>a security guard got shot but the shooter didn't try to escape or finish the guard off to continue the attack

I don't know about you lot, but it sounds to me that there were two gunmen, then the missing one turned on Paddock to use him as his decoy and tie up loose ends. Then, all he has to do is get amongst all the other panicking hotel guests, then escape with them.

So youre saying the room in the picture is staged? Why?
I think there was more than one shooter.
But why would they stage this room?

>bot picking up your casings and discarding them haphazardly near where you shoot yourself
for shame, Sup Forums

Ever been up 32 floors and opened a window? What happens?

Look at how his foot is under that one gun

How does that happen?

That room is really well insulated by furniture, pillar, etc. It wouldn't be unbearably loud for someone with the willpower and adrenaline to fire several rifles into a crowd of people. Especially with two big windows open to channel sound, plus updraft wind coming in.

No that staged scene is between the two windows the left one was 40 feet away roughly the other one 20-30 and in the other room, thats is nowhere near the double doors or has any LOS to it, question why are there any shell casings at all?

An Alarm goes off....

Fall the acoustics of MBay are loudish it ewoul reverb. Point is amateushish statements such as this show the level incompetency and unwillingnes to determine physics and scientific facts based ona neutral and impartial basis to determine facts. Its a matter of cognitive dissonance.

I think you are underestimating how loud an ar-10 would be in that confined space. I do not believe that he could have tolerated hundreds rounds without protection. It would cause severe physical pain.

That little piece of trash on the floor might actually be a baggy for earplugs, but it is impossible to know for sure. I am skeptical because we see everything else at the crime scene, but not ear protection.