Why the FUCK haven't you converted to Islam yet?

Let me explain this real slow:
White people + Islam = win

get it yet?

Being forced to pray 5 times a day and regulate my diet based on millennia old barbaric food stigmas.

Kek

Get Islampilled you cucks

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

>Be Heretic
>Be Bombed
Nah, I prefer to lazy around rather than be moving

You can do all of them at once if you don't have the time. But since you're a burger and thus a lazy ass, know that they require only like 5 minutes of your day, all of this to be saved

Motherfucker we already passed the point where islam is. Christianity already went through allllll the shit that islam is now. Read a fucking history book, this shit is cyclical. The Islamic world now is doing what the Christian world did 600 years ago. Where was Europe 600 years ago? Constant warfare. Turmoil. Societal upheaval. And they hadn't even reached the worst part yet. We already learned our lessons.

Islam is for low iq, inbreeds

Islam will win.

Sup Forumstards are basically Muslims, but they don't have the balls to to what Muslims do every day.

Keep drinking your alcohol, keep being a degenerate party-goer.

I'll keep on converting people and help to build mosques.

I'm not religious, but a blend of white nationalism with Islam as state religion doesn't sound all that bad.

Christianity is a joke these days.

>Pol
>Goes to parties
Top zozzle matey

But tell me something: does shari'a respect my right to self determination? Under islam can I tell you religious cucks to fuck off?
I didn't think so. 1776>

Allah is dead and we have killed him!

>flag
These jokes write themselves

Ahmed, go fuck children somewhere else. Islamic cultural replacement is exactly what (((they))) want.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH if you fucking useless inbred monkeys even think that europe will be islamic you are wrong.

You hate each other, are stupid, are worthless and will start killing each other, when the gibs run out.

The only real religions are those of our ancestors.

mashalla brother

>1776
LOL
>pic related: average american

>be a pagan
>get demolished by Christians
or meanwhile
>be Christian
>get demolished by Islam

Who is the highest on the food chain?

Chechens are the highest

Chechens

>let's take a look at islamic countri-
ho

>cut your cock
>abstain from pork

Atheists since they dont rely on imaginary friends. Also i would advocate for a genocide on muslims

No, even if you agree with some things about Islam it's still a Semitic sandnigger religion that has no place among whites

kill yourself isis

looks like someone needs to open a history book. It was only because of the Roman Emperors who wanted a slave religion, like christendom and yours.

Meanwhile lets take a look at pagan warriors.
Spartans, celts, german berserkers, vikings etc.
Muslims cant even defeat jews lol and they have been humiliated by pagan mongols

and all those muslim qt's don't forget them

South Pacific Islanders

> no place among whites
aryans are true whites
Iran, east Kurdistan . Chechnya, ingushetia

fucking burger can't process facts properly
inb4 Europe and USA is the true whites

Pomaks and Circassians as well

I'm so glad that Islam is ever growing in the West. It's only a matter of time until these spineless Chr*stians gets wiped out.

because i'm such a massive edgelord that people would assume i did it because i wanted to blow people up

because I'm not a pedophilic-incestoid-false-prophet worhsipper

Salafis are the ones converting the most though, right after are Shias

No you worship a jew that isn't even God

Get off our board goat Fucking pedo.

>Chechens

Russia could kill every single Chechen if it wasn't for the US and the West.

its because Russia is a fucking superpower kek
there is only a few million Chechens in the world but if I could either have 1 comrade in war that is Chechen or 100 Russians I would every time choose a Chechen.
you have never met a Chechen before
you don't know them.
fuck ramzan kadyrov

> hai bod nagle hosjo

chechen here. I completely agree.

salam aleikum brat

That's Ali though.

>Chechen
>Germany
Checks out

>its because Russia is a fucking superpower kek

Russia could kill every single muslim in this world. That's how real your God is, if it wasn't for Christian infighting you'll be dead in a day.

sage

brother what a few millions? more lika a million. Less even in the war times.

I am a white catholic I am marrying another white catholic and we are making a LOT of babies. I have already gotten 2 friends to convert and they are also working on huge families. We will win this war by breeding the brightest minds. You can enjoy the gene pools with IQs around 62 and we will continue to pop out far more intelligent babies. As you out breed us we will make weaponry strong enough to whipe you out in a day.

>Russia is a fucking superpower
Do you know why ?
Because they are Christian. but hay keep living in the stone age

All of those are inbred sandniggers lol, nothing more than targets for genocide that live in a shithole they call a country. Chechens and kurds dont even have their own country lol, thats how weak they are

Wa alaikum salam my brother.

>you left your country meme so you are not what your parents are

RELEASE THE TITANS

>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us thanChristianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness? -Adolf Hitler

Bunch of meek flabby Christians in here

> aryans
> sandniggers
ah I see

I never noticed how shallow Islam is. Thanks OP.

I could see a version of Quranism modified to compliment Western values as something worth converting to, since Hadiths are garbage.

But copy pasting Middle Eastern Sunnie/Shia shit into the West won't solve shit

the russians are strong because of their weapons. Go to a russian and say the word chechen and see how they shit their pants.

go to a russian woman and say the word chechen look how wet they become. Russians are not real men. They won because of numbers and technology.

>literally autistic screeching, the religion
>if it's not all completelt bullshit,Mohammed was probably being spoken to by demons

The future risks purely right-wing. But we have 2 choices:

>Fight, struggle and establish fascist, nationalist, identitarian states
>Do nothing and let Islamo-fascism to become the theocracy of the west

No. No modifications. That´s what made the west so degenerate you fool. When will you ever learn?

The quran and the hadith are they way to a morally right life. To a country where men are men and woman are woman.

>churka fantasies

I'll roast some pork medallions in your honour on the day Russia kills you all.

No its the go the fuck back to sandland meme and take your degenerate culture with you

>arm pro-Russian militias
>they get rekt by Chechens
>send in unofficial Russian forces
>Chechens shoot down a helicopter and capture a tank crew
>launch full invasion, finally capture Grozny after suffering heavy casualties and levelling half the city with artillery and airstrikes, killing mainly ethnic Russians
>continue to suffer heavy casualties in failed attempts to pacify the countryside
>Chechens launch surprise offensive and retake Grozny, with just 1500 soldiers capturing the entire Russian garrison of 10k troops

More like Chechens could kill every Russian if they weren't so busy pitying you.