Have you finished your backlog yet Sup Forums?

Have you finished your backlog yet Sup Forums?

Every time I try it ends up depressing me. I tried watching Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai the other day and thought it would just be silly loli harem, and then two episodes in and people are dying already. I'll have to get back to that though.

Then I tried watching Guilty Crown and it was fucking shit after MC was cured of his autism, and when Dan the man died I just had it with that garbage and I dropped it. I just wish I hadn't already seen all the good SoLs.

Have you, OP?

I keep watching seasonal shit and wasting time on Sup Forums instead, even though I tend to enjoy the shows from my backlog more. Fuck me.

I just finished D.Grey-man. I'm fairly exited to go on to HALLOW now.

i can barely convince my self to watch more than one episode of anime per day, it is suffering

Silly OP. There is no such thing as "finishing your backlog".

Everyone will die before finishing their backlog

>original macross
It's a fucking chore, slowly getting there. I usually like oldschool mecha though.
>twelve kingdoms
Literally been in my backlog for 5 years now.
>finishing garo s1
Maybe someday.

I should really just drop most of this shit, I'm never gonna finish them.

>backlog
>ever finishing
You're doing it wrong if your backlog ends.

I try to but then I end up shitposting on Sup Forums and finding more things I want to watch.

Only a few shows left now. I don't know what I'll do with my life after I'm done.

Halfway through Casshern Sins, Eureka Seven downloaded, going slowly through all the movies in my backlog. I can do it.

I am working on it. I am watching 5 different backlogged shows, one episodes wach day, and the worst one is the third season of Yamato. Fucking hell this is boring

>Finished
I don't plan to. I keep shaving off and adding so I'm never bored.

Summer anime suck so I guess I have a chance

I once got my backlog down to the single digits. That was a good feeling.

Watching Konosuba and Monster Musume. Catching up to stuff from recent seasons

The real question is how many episodes do you guys watch per day?
1-2 episodes per day for me, which is why I'm slow as fuck going through my backlog

I just lose interest in most things I watch. Even Gankusou, currently, has me bored.

started some shows but all on hold atm, mainly because I'm on a VN binge currently

>tfw no backlog except initial d, cowboy bebop and rewatching code geass
this is how it starts though isnt it

>claims no time to watch backlog
>spends whole day on imageboard
admit it

because watching chinky toons all day is so much better

bump

on some days I can watch 1 cour or full season show.
on some days it's 1-2 episodes

>watching Guilty Crown

I was doing well but then Monster Hunter came out so now I'm only keeping up with a handful of airing shows.

Yeah, I fucked up

not like i have a life or girlfriend