Wtf i love negan now

wtf i love negan now

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/04/walking-dead-actor-ripped-as-nazi-racist-for-wearing-pro-cop-shirt-but-hes-having-none-of-it/

>APOLOGIZE
EST

/ourgoy

wtf I love Javier Bardem now

Dude is a liberal, Trump-hating scumbag. I'm glad the left is tearing him a new asshole over this.

wtf I love Robert Downey Jr now

The Comedian is /ourguy/.

>he watches the walking dead in 2017

This actor is actually a really cool guy, owns a candy shoo and a big farm full of animal rescues, and just doesn't really care about politics

I'm sorry to hear that he's misguided on the Trump Question, but good for him otherwise.

WTF

B A S E D

This is funny because he literally looks like an exact average of Robert Downey Jr and Javier Bardem

You know there is a 99% chance the actor will make a cuckpost on Twitter or give a cuck answer in an interview within the next 24 hours, right?

>being pro police

Theyre not the thought police in america. They actually shoot terrorists and devil worshippers that eat children they kidnap to cover up the evidence. You failed your ancestors mate, not WE

>This shirt was given to me by a woman at a convention
Absolutely comped!

Every time you read an article from your country where somebody has been arrested/sentenced for an unfair reason it's because some cowardly police offer didn't refuse to do it

It's nothing, unless it's
COMPED

>muh good immigrants
>muh dead black child

I swear to god, JDM is so fucking based. He's a bastion of common sense in shitty Hollywood.

This. Just a legit good guy.

Did you read the article? He already did a "black lives matter" cuckpost.

>dey dindu nuffin doe

negan is one of the redeeming factors of this show
now the acotr is also based?
goddamn it, we got a double negan on our hands
sjws fear the negan because they know theyd be the ones to give lucille a kiss when shit hits the fan

If you didn't already love him for being The Comedian you're a faggot, this man is a good among men

Can I donate money to this man? Has he released any music? Let's make him popular as fuck, I know what I'm being for Halloween this year

That, and because fatties aren't allowed in the Negan's Cock Fanclub.

This. I would've thought he'd be right wing. Not for his Negan character, but he just gives off that vibe. Maybe he's closet.

the walking dead should've stopped a while ago, but negan fucking amazing

He's just a no-nonsense kinda guy, I think. Not particularly right or left wing.

Just this.

I am Negan.

Neegan dat Nigga

BASED

It is amazing someone got into trouble for saying what he did in that post, how can someone be offended by that, how does a text like that need a subsequent apology. Burguerland seems to be beyond hope...

>Denizcan

Opinion discarded.

TFW the walking dead may kill SJW culture.

Negan became similar problem in comic like Helghan in Killzone.
He was too charismatic and people started to prefer him as the main character.

Bullshit he apologized and deleted his comment then said BLM another ball less actor.

It just seems to go in cycles doesn't it.

Inquisition
Salem witch trials
McCarthyism
Now this shitshow virtue signal bullshit.

Now anyone stating facts outside the normie norm, "it's a Nazi burn it" zero fucking proof required.

why is everyone so butthurt? afraid of offending someone because of their own opinion? you're all a bunch of faggot ass pussies!

He is not "based", only not a complete leftist.