Comped thread

Everybody under this posts works at Taco Bell

THERE ARE CAMERAS IN EVERY ROOM -- THEY WOULD OF KNOWN WHERE THE SHOOTING WAS IN MINUTES!

Explain this sushi comped thing to me

I stopped following the story

is the meaning of "comped" that he was chosen by his brother to join these sushi feasts without cost?

Should you add a second pin "Madalay.. Israel did Madalay."

Oh damn

Free Lil Sushi

Paddock's brother was able to retire early because of $1000's of comp sushi he didn't have to pay for.

>lots of people went to jail because of me and now I'm rich, DEAL WITH IT
>Steve killed a bunch a people but he's the best guy I know so DEAL WITH IT
>Just go back to your taco bell job wile we eat 4 figure sushi
>STOP PALYA' HATIN' ALREADY, GOD DAMN!

i love this guy seriously

Okay "Sup Forums", I'm the brother of Stephen Paddock. I'm here to tell you that this "Stephen Paddock is the shooter" bullsushi needs to STOP. Each time one of these taco bell shootings happen I find a picture of my bro at Publix, and each time he calls me asking for a sandwich. You might not know it, but $100k REALLY isn't a lot of money, okay? I'm serious about this too, he can't get comped anymore because of you assholes posting this crap on the internet.

So please, I'm begging you, LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE! He did nothing to you! You're ruining his and my comps.

You love guys, seriously.

gay

Definitely not comped.

Pity your bro's estate is now on lock down and guess what. On the upside there are job openings now at Taco Bell for you.

>shooters brother was the principal in Sabrina the teenage witch.

Big if true.

Shoulda gone to Taco Bell.

That pic just made me realise that the festival was called '91 Harvest Festival'

91 / 911 ITS SO OBVIOUS

On top of that who were getting calls during the event? 911

Comp if comped.