Oh no that poor boy being forced to fuck his 10/10 teacher how disgusting

Oh no that poor boy being forced to fuck his 10/10 teacher how disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41528271
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It sure is fair to the other students, especially the boys, when Chad McThundercock gets straight A’s because he’s fucking the teacher while they have to put in effort.

>british
>10/10

except that is a 10/10 in britain

>10/10
for you

10/10 burger, pic related

that's a big chin

Post her perky boobs

Also NICE!!

>nu-flag because his country is a shithole
every time

nice.

$20 says it was some shitskin

women shouldn't be allowed to fuck underage men unless they allow all underage men who want to fuck them to do so

its only fair.

Fucking hell. The state of modern women and makeup. Go from a 7/10 in the club to waking up next to a 4/10 in the morning.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41528271

ayylmao

Damn black students banging all these fine white women

N I C E

It's not about orgasm, it's about abuse of power and obvious corruption. All students should be treated with same equal evaluation. If she fucks a student he is obviously preferred and she's a pedophile too. Work and pleasure shouldn't mix, especially not between underage naive boys and teachers.

why didnt that happen to me?

Oh no that poor girl being forced to to her 10/10 teacher how disgusting.

>nu-flag
nu fag

>10/10

>hates the idea of anonymity
Geo flags were a mistake

NICE!

>10/10
So this the power of britian.

Meme flag faggots are mostly redditors who post irrelevant threads to disrupt this board.
And it used to be mostly Australians. Now Canadians and memeflag posters are doing it.
Lurk moar newfriend.

Good, that'll teach this roastie. And the chad she sucked off should be sent to military camp

That father is very responsible helping his wife's son like that.

>calls her boobs 'insanely perky'
>doesn't post them

Fuck you, Daily Mail, that's not how it works.

That boy will have to carry the burden of being a total Chad for the entirety of his life. How will he ever cope.

Don't get lippy with me faggot, your flag looks like someone gave up in the middle of making it.

>nu-flag
Neck yourself you obnoxious newfag.

The nigger students wont notice

that's kurt angle with a wig

A FUCKING LEAF!

>burger meme

You are saying this on a board with IDs dipshit

>muh dik

Cool give the lad a high five and a noice
>throw the nonce in jail and move on

vegena

10/10 4u

>10/10
Why do people always over exaggerate the attractiveness of teachers? She's like a 6.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHERE WERE ALL THESE SEXED UP TEACHERS WHEN I WAS A KID?!?

Why do they say the price of the home?
Is 750,000 pounds supposed to be a lot?
That's like below average house price in Sydney

This is the result of socializing education. Now instead of having to know what you teach you just need a (((degree))) in """teaching""". This means that all these losers that never exit their academic bubble, going from school to college then back to school as a teacher, are all we have left. Our educators have been replaced by arrested development losers that have been trained to read out a syllabus, and that's why we see so many female pedo teachers. They may physically be adults, but they're intellectually and emotionally the same age as their students, if not less developed.

Nah that isn't the issue Op. These used up skanks have been devalued by men in their peer group because they realized she is used up. Desperate with age she sparks up a love interest with an inexperienced boy to condition him and be impregnated by him had the father not stepped in.

>yes, those damn meme posters
>I myself as a proxy poster am totally legit though

>McBearty was eventually reported to police by the boy's concerned father
FUCKING JEALOUS COCKSUCKER NU-BOOMER PIECE OF SHIT FUCK

>proxy poster
Except I am not.

probably some faggot

fucking the popular kids

teachers didn't change
kids didn't change
parents changed

Nice

Being so pathetic that you wish you were abused as a child lol

LOL the father is a jealous faggot

lucky lil fucker

Well it is pounds, not USD, it probably is a below average home in the heart of London, but that does not distract from the fact that it is still worth enough for your average blue collar to retire on the spot.

nice.....

It's only abuse if the woman is ugly.

You ever notice that we never really hear the specifics of what happened between the parties involved? Like, for all we know "Sex" in this case could mean she was pounding him with a strap-on.

>socializing education
Do you have any idea of what you're talking about, or you just type words as they come by in your vacuum skull?

>why can't a 9 year old boy fuck a 23 year old roastie?
>oh my god these mudslimes are fkin 13 year old girls? how can we get them arrested m8. i can't even. i just can't even.....
lol

Damn the pops is a jealous cuck

where we get pics of these boobs at

and if he reported the male teacher fucking his daughter then...? dumb faggot

stop with this thirsty mangina cuckery pls, you are a disgrace

what does it matter how much the house cost? who gives a shit?

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>muh dik

>chin/10

What is the deal here? She broke the law, she had sexual relationships with a person under the minimum allowed, consensual age in her jurisdiction's law. She will now respond to her actions. If a male teacher did the same to a female student, the general population would ask for his head on a spike. Only a very ignorant person thinks that males can't be abused or sexually exploited in damaging ways.

Post front yard

>10/10
those bong standards
my god

Why is it relevant that her mother has an expensive house? Are they trying to work a class angle into this?

>Rich people are kiddie fuckers!

I would re-die of boredom in heaven anyway.

The reason this is happening so much is these coal burners run out if coal to keep them alive when they hit the wall, so they prey on young coal

this board is filled with pathetic fucking trash. the average iq is 90. every single piece of garbage in this thread who says nice will go into another thread and about muh pedos touching 13 year old girls. when they aren't touching their 2 inch dick wishing this teacher fucked them at 12 they're going around grunting about how guys who buy sex dolls that are underage should be in jail

no thanks CIA nigger, but here is a picture of a traffic jam I took a week ago.

Oh come one, any teenage boy would fuck his hot teacher. I'd be so horny that I'd probably get a heart attack if this happened to me.

Who designs this?

>worst crime imaginable if men do it
>"nice", no big deal when women do it
Fuck that shit. I hope all roasties fucking die. We deserve equality.

>McBrearty was eventually reported to police by the boy's concerned father

The absolute state of british men

>Who designs this?
probably some jew

>concerned father
Muslim confirmed

Damn, I had an English teacher for year 10 and 11 that i would let rape me.

>council chief executive
>£750,000 home
>rapist daughter also working for the state

>LIFE IN PRISON
or
>LETHAL INJECTION
cause
>tfw where were these sluts when I was growing up

>15
>pedophile

At that age I was shaving daily

Go and look at a 15-year-old boy and tell me he's an adult.

>reported by concerned father

Thanks Dad!

>was eventually reported to police by the boy's concerned father
Kek his dad probably had a crush on her and was mad that his son was cucking him. A bet this is the only instance the boy wished he was a nigger

WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THESE INSANELY PERKY BOOBS?!

Boys and girls are different you absolute faggot. Your nu-age delusion of equality of the sexes puts you more on the spectrum than gender will ever be.

This could pass as 18 even though he is 15. Every human develops differently, they don't all look like J Dweeber, scrawny fuck boys who couldn't pass for being 13 much less 18.

Fancier of boys.

It's a daily mail meme, they like to post house prices relating to every story I think it's a running joke now

WTF? All my teachers were either very old women or middle aged to old men. Where the fuck were these women when I was in school?

It is disgusting and I hope she goes to jail for a very long time.

kys nu-male feminist cunt

Niiiiice.