Help! Sandniggers (esp...

Help! Sandniggers (esp. North African) are trying to take over Japan by marrying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnSRS15nM3c
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/03/national/schools-take-tokyo-mosque-get-unbiased-glimpse-islam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't know this was even a thing in Nippon. Could be that those girls are from Indonesia or something though

I can remove such kebab if you import me.

100 % guaranteed.

In exchange I only want a qt 3.14 nip gf to pass my genes on so you could use them in the future aswell.

#3 isn't nippon, and #4 is a guy.

I'm telling you, it's real. The women go on a program called Jica to countries in Africa, SE Asia, Central Asia etc., and come back brainwashed with sandnigger boyfriends.

The result is half-sandnigger kids and new rules in local schools to accomodate their nonsense like dietary needs. (Halal meat etc.,)

thats how it starts now they will start breeding +5 kids / family

If the cancer its not removed its GG in 4-5 generations

FFS.

>I want to slip pork broth into their food!
Then do it. Just make sure it's raw pork so they get sick from it. Muslims are degenerate and any woman who's gullible enough to fall for their shit isn't smart enough to live.

Brazil dodged the bullet thanks to strong catholic identity, japs are screwed.

It's not haram if someone slips you pork, you're literally completely forgiven if someone tricks or forces you to eat it

That'll show them

Fuck you nigger. I am Arab and married to Japanese woman. Stay mad fucking cuck. I am also going to Tokyo next month

honourary status revoked

Kill them like the pest they are

American vacationing in Japan right now. I noticed a lot of middle eastern and african men in Shibuya and Harijuko trying to peddle for clothing shops out here.

no,no,no nonoono
not best ally noonon
you are lying nono YOU ARE LYING STOP LYING!!! NOO!"

R.I.P., nice knowing you chongs.

Remember what you did to Indonesian back then? Do that and make sure there's nothing left.

Side notes: Thanks to murica for the bomb back then, you help us so well.

You wanna ask US for HELP? We can't figure out how to get rid of them ourselves!

You know what you have to do. Stop masturbating, stop your neet friends from masturbating, get stronger, read more, encourage your friends to do the same, get a strong mindset, and most importantly honour your ancestors. You're Jap so you've got some pretty cool ones too. Encourage everyone you know in your generation to do the same, and give your women something to respect. We need to do this in Europe too with declining population, and many people have started. Japs and Koreans need to get on this too before they lose their incredible genes and heritage to sandniggers with a retarded religion.

all so tiresome

Praise Enlil and all shall be Well

Yeah I noticed this when I went as well.
Anyone to explain?

>new rules in local schools to accomodate their nonsense like dietary needs. (Halal meat etc.,)
DO NOT TOLERATE THIS, I KNOW YOU NIPS ARE CRUEL TO ANIMALS BUT DO NOT LET THEM HAVE HALAL FOOD, IT IS EXTREMELY BARBARIC

Muslims are fucking based.

They are the only ones fighting against the Jew right now. Iran, Assad and Hezbollah are the spearhead of anti-Jewry.

There's literally nothing wrong with Islam.

>muslim spearhead
>assad
>muslim
>assad

wew lad..........

if i have a scottish surname, but a solid amount of ulster/english and some welsh in me as well, what heritage am i supposed to embrace? Scot?

Alawites are recognized as Muslim and Assad has taken steps to also integrate their beliefs with the further Muslim mainstream.

Fuck off takfiri/German cuckold, whatever you are.

>I want to slip pork broth into their food!
If only that would kill them, but no, it's just bacon.

OP is a shitposting leaf using a VPN server in japan.

Masharrahu, masharrahu desu.

イスラム教徒はいいです!

You could slip a spike between their butcheeks, that would work.

T. Vlad

user, japan is a clean place. their pork is disease free. raw bacon and pork belly is served in many places.

>tfw you go to a foreign country and realize how shit food from the states is.

but if muslims are against the "jewry" and they are so good why are german cuckolds that submit to islam bad. makes no sense dude

Most Germans are cucked to Israel because muh 6 gorillion fake story.

If you are a redpilled German like Hitler who realized Islam was a good thing, then you are based as well.

Goddamn, how disgusting is that.
DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT, NIPPON

you talk about ba'athists

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

I'm talking about Iran as well. Ba'athists are also Muslim. Both Assad and Saddam Islamized their countries and introduced legislation to protect and promote Islam, as a way to spite the West and enhance their Nationalist credentials.

im either getting deja vu or ive seen this before

Isram wa sugoi desu ne?

Our Japanese brothers and sisters are joining Islam.
It fills my heart with such warm feelings that words become meaningless.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnSRS15nM3c

My flag?

It's pretty common on Sup Forums.

尊皇攘夷 !
Japan will have none of this; if they keep it up kebab WILL be removed from Nippon

no im talking about what you said and your pic of that politician

They can barely eat anything on any menu it's retarded.

Hey come on.
They haven't made that many inroads.

Jews can't take our banks but they surely keep pushing the "Japan needs immigration" bullshit.

That's the problem, Japanese men won't marry ugly women or beautiful women because either feels either too much pressure or too uncomfortable. I am half and my father is white. But there was no religious pressure.

Oh, that is Marutei Tsurunen. Has he been already mentioned?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

I like the Marutei Tsurunen poster

>half-white

You're not even pure Japanese you filthy white piggu.

Japan will be catholic nation by 2050

Help is on its way

are you ok?

Actually most men hate the idea of an Abraham religion.

It's like the story of Santa Claus. Do you really believe?

I hope.

Japanese Christians look 100x better

Behead the bitches, don't let them take hold in your country, nip bro.

Oh please if anything Japanese women are being impregnated by whites. Especially US Military.

I also see many Eastern European women married to rich Japanese men

I bet you cucks actually believed in the "Nippon no place for Islam" meme

something you black pigeon speakfags don't understand is that Japan is actually pretty open to Muslims, there are several mosques in Tokyo, and many more in other cities. A lot of Japanese convert to Islam, a lot of them even find Islam to be close to their ancestral culture

Tokyo's grand mosque is huge, and they have daily classes where a lot of Japanese people come in to ask questions and learn about Islam, some of them even embrace the religion

Unlike Westerners, and most other people, Japanese people are always trying to learn new things, and when it comes to Islam, they learn it with an open mind, and don't let the media cloud their perception on it. If they have biases against it, they know it themselves, I was watching video of a a guy interviewing random people on the streets of tokyo, about their thoughts of Islam, and most said they dont know much, except what the media has told them, and that they would be open to learning about it, which is exactly what the Tokyo Cami does

...but I can't become a Japanese citizen?

Are they TRYING to become a third-world shithole?

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI, TENNO
EMBRACE THE BLADE AND COMMIT LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY
AND PUT THEM TO THE GROUND

You're retarded lol...
My waifu is Japanese and frequently talks about how close minded this country is

Wees een moslim, m'n broertje. Beter laat dan nooit. Islam is een mooie religie.
Jij zal dit later begrijpen. Hartelijk bedankt.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/03/national/schools-take-tokyo-mosque-get-unbiased-glimpse-islam/

None of your media propaganda will prevent the Japanese from learning about the true religion of God

>Tokyo's grand mosque is huge

Lol no it's not. The grocery store next to it is bigger.

Btw, >Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

dont give the mongrol kids citazenship.

Nippon nooooo

Maybe if you weren't such cucks and actually fucked your women they wouldn't have to outsource it to third world countries.

>

Even Japan is getting cucked by these sandnigger degenerates? ffs, we need to global genocide then filthy muzzies before they conquer the entire world.

Most muslims in Japan are from southeast asia. They are not as radical as the ones from Africa or the middle east, but yeah, muslims are disgusting.

White guy who has fucked more than 70 japanese girls.

the establishment is 'pro-Japan' über alles. Abe's grandfather was a (based) convicted war criminal ffs. This is extreme outlier shit. I worry plenty about the state of the world, but not about the homogeneity of Japan.

NIP NONGS BTFO

If you are white and and in Japan then you are part of the problem

Get the yakuza to assassinate those inbred retarded Muslim goatfuckers immediately!

baka you guys need to read up on some history, Islam was a pretty big part of Japan when the Empire of Japan spanned over many Islamic lands such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei. The Japanese then used Islam to arm and train Jihadist groups to fight the Allied forces. A Japanese nationalistic Pan-Asian known as Shumei Okawa was the first person to translate the Qur'an into Japanese, and this was in the early 1900s. The Japanese also had close ties with the Ottoman Empire, which brought in a lot of introduction of Islam into Japan.
Even when Japanese soldiers invaded China, they came into contact with a lot of local Chinese Muslims, some of them converted, and brought the religion back to Japan

The world will be Muslim inshallah there is nothing you can do about it. No matter if it takes 10, 50 or 100 years. We can't be stopped.

Willing to pay a visit to the noggers

>That's the problem, Japanese men won't marry ugly women or beautiful women because either feels either too much pressure or too uncomfortable. I am half and my father is white. But there was no religious pressure.
Will you marry?

Centuries of trade with the orient but it took until 1900 for islam to be introduced.
Really makes me think.

Misschien niet eens zo'n gek idee. Stel dat er nou een heleboel blanke mannen moslim worden, dan nemen we de boel over in een paar jaar. De enige moslims die wat deuken slaan in westerse dominantie zijn "blank" (Bosniërs, Chechenen). Is dat wat je wilt, Mo?

nippon pls no.. that's how it starts

Do you think I care about Japan? I'm not a weeb. I came here to make easy money and fuck.

Once I leave, Japan can destroy itself for all I care. These autists need another atomic bomb.

not really, there wasn't that much trade between Japan and Muslims. Japan has always been really isolated, which is why they had no Muslims, while next door China had a huge Muslim population, and when Japanese soldiers went to China, some of them converted to Islam

really makes you think

i will kill you if I see you

Go kill yourself, Ausfag

Say bye bye to your ecchi shit, your videogames and your JAV idols.

The process cannot be stopped now. All hikikomoris will be enslaved as their mothers convert to Islam.

>waarom wordt je geen moslim bismillah?
Ik wil het niet
>maar het moet, allahuackbar
Ik wil het niet
>wollah G jij bent een vies varken waarom geen ishlaam
Ik wil het gewoon niet
>jij problemen zoeken ofzzzo wollah ik bring familie alles
Nee, ik wil het niet
>jij rassist jij fuil en viez jij shjmerig fuil wij gaan jullie allemaal te grazen bemen

Elke fucking moslim die ik ben tegengekomen doet zo.
Ga lekker in de woestijn leven.

i throw a bacon strip on the neighbors car EVERY FUCKING DAY as im off to work.
fucking towel heads moved in and I got me a dog too.

there, I was so pissed right now I flung 2 more on it. Fuck them muslim scum. I open my window and just toss it. easy as can be.

Probably go to jail for (((hate speech))) here if I did that

I dont care I HATE fucking sand niggers

Every single muslim should literally be raped to death by a succession of pigs, as many as it takes.

I know right bro. Those goddamn Muslims, how dare they try to bring conservative values to MY society. It's just unacceptable!

It better take less than 700 years nigger.

>""""actually muslims are our allies"""" meme

Fuck off Muhammad

>mfw the Swedish cuckold tries to talk shit

Get barrel-bombed and keep crying over Iran getting nukes, you Jew-loving cuck.

back to blackistan curry nignogg

There's a mosque in my town and it's constantly getting fucked with. When it was first being constructed, someone torched it. Then last Christmas, someone broke into it and stole their money. A few months ago, some teenagers pelted it with bacon in the middle of the night.

People in TN don't take kindly to kebab.

They are our allies you retarded fuck. Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, etc are the only ones who fight the Jews, and they are all Muslim.

Unban guns, remove kebab, problem solved. Granted I'd colonize that cutie on the right.

Hey! Be nicer to your dad!

fuck you and your antifa horse you rode in on donkey dickhead