Anglo Movement

Not to be self entitled, but as a pure white Anglo from England I shouldn't need a visa to move / work in any of the countries in pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Communities_membership_referendum,_1975
youtube.com/watch?v=gvVFd6J_MA8
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk
youtube.com/watch?v=7xUYbI64QHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I also find it really disgusting when white Anglos from these countries tell me I'm not allowed in. Like it's a bit bullshit desu, I could just fake an accent and these fucks wouldn't even notice.

Pff, anglo

What's wrong with anglo?

Fuck off,
>pic related.

Are you Asian or something? Maybe you should go back to your real country before telling me I can't go to Anglo soil.

because we are full

Remove non-Anglo to make room for me then.

boo hoo faggot its your fault for systematically dismantling your own empire and cucking yourself

we don't want anything to do with you

Feel the same way op

I think whites should be allowed in before everyone else. LBJ destroyed those laws, along with segregation, school prayer, anti-interracial marriage laws, amongst others things.

>Suid-Afrika
>Anglo
Boi

Are a lot of people in NZ / AUS Asian? Indian? Did all the Anglo die out? Is that why I get this aggression?

>USA
>anglo

Yeah, like if you're a white Anglo American and you come to Britain, they should just let you in, no visas, nothing. Fast tracked.

because you are not and never will be kith and kin again after the betrayal and the new breed are all whinging

>Immigration destroyed the country in the last 100 years.
Still Anglo soil, it's just being squatted on.

Kind hearts are more than coronets, and simple faith than Anglo blood.

What betrayal? I hope you're not confusing citizens with government.

you can't come to America, we nees to try to keep aput as many pakis as we can

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Communities_membership_referendum,_1975

Is that a confederate flag or am I just retarded?

up until the UK joined the EU, NZers Straya cunts, Canucks could use the same airport queue as British citizens. Now gypsies from Romania have preference over the Anglo bros. Sad.

you've got it backwards m8 -- we don't want you here because you're self-destructive british policy of importing unsustainable numbers of chinks and poos

we're trying to stop it ourselves, the last thing we need is a fucking cuck like you coming in and shilling for immigration so fuck off and kill yourself

So many Germans...
>youtube.com/watch?v=gvVFd6J_MA8

The one chained to USA is

Nobody wants to live there.

NZ/Aus coat of arms aesthetic as fuck idk about faggot canada and UK though

I know, it's disgusting! Where is our Anglo passport.

*CANZUKUS

>pure white anglo
>white
>anglo

Got news for you user

There's plenty of room in that wedge-shaped bit in the lower right.

So the swarm of poo and chink is the reason we can't have an Anglosphere? Seems like other races are the ones keeping us apart. Isn't that strange.

My flag is plastered over yours like a trademark, I can live in your shitty desert plains if I so wish

No such thing as pure white anglo. Especially England. You've been conquered several times.

I wish Sup Forums had a race indicator as well as flag, like add a needle onto keyboards to extract DNA before you post.

Unrelated but if you turn Australia 90 degrees counter-clockwise it looks like a jew with a big nose rubbing his hands. You can now not unsee this.

Anglosphere is best sphere

MOM LOOK I LEARNED HOW TO ADD!

Sorry, forgot about Christmas island and Nauru.

Do you think the average British citizen in the post-war impoverished "sick man of Europe" Britain would have thought that voting to join it would mean that it would fuck you over? And, today, the average British person wants closer relations among the CANZUK nations.
Are you so autistic you are going to view this with the same severity as a fucking genocide or something? Boers are less butthurt. Your country is doing fine now.

As a vet that did missions with other anglo countries, I would be in favor of disbanding nato/un all that useless shit and just form a super Commonwealth alliance.
As long as Canada purges or removes Quebec well be solid

>Proud Anglo wants to move to your country, improve the economy and make Australia a better place
>"Naaa mate, none of that, I'm perfectly happy with all these brown people"

why should they seek non qualified iggers in NZ or Australia ?? Berndtraveller and german engineer ruling a 1200 men anglo factory downunder

soon
we've got some cleaning up to do first

But 80-90% of most of those stats is just the USA.

Damn straight. How much of that hellhole is actually habitable, .05%?

>with the same severity as a fucking genocide or something?
in the early 60s nz GDP Per Capita was 2nd in the world then by the 80s we were at the bottom of the OECD and 80% of our export market was wiped out. we were economically set back 30 years

It's just banter m8,
yes, in a real-life situation, I would accept white immigrants, as well as south east Asians and some Indians.
But no Muslims, Africans or Hispanics.
Those are my conditions, if you meet them, then I'd happily welcome you.

And, again, you think the average British voter knew?

Considering you're so self-important to think that you should be allowed to freely roam about your vanished empire then you probably should have known.

This is why the British Empire is gone. The British are pompous, arrogant, and ignorant.

We can survive along to coastline on the South Eastern part of the country.
But it's hard.
Kind of like mountain climber, struggling to survive by clinging to the very edge of the mountain.

yes because the whole foreign policy for 10 years running up to the entry to the EEC was begging the British Government for quotas allowances and touring the country trying to get people to oppose the EEC

It was agreed yesterday they can come here. But they have to live in the middle part

also the country is not "fine" the country is fucked m8

your actions have consequences, time to face them or put a pistol in your mouth oh wait you cant because youre so fucking cucked you cant even own butter knives

>The British Empire is gone
>There are currently 23 countries including yours with the union jack on their flag

I wish they did have a dna indicator before posting the muh """nord""" meme would die so fast. Also stfu you tea sipping fagget. If you are not 100% Celt then you need to leave England too. Buuuuuuut since you are bong you are likely a pic, french, scad, celt, roman mix. Just a few of your precious masters, before the queen.

And what are you? Honestly?

t. Tyrone Gonzaluestein

Middle part???
I'm pretty sure that Melbourne and Sydney are our immigrant/communist/sjw/Muslim containment zones. They can move to one of those places (preferably Melbourne).

Oops did someone get upset?

Nobody I know who voted even knew about New Zealand's concerns. I doubt New Zealand would have put Britain first if voting for increased trade with America.
Even if they did know (they hardly did), why the fuck would they? We were still living off rations then and were impoverished, why would we refuse the opportunity for economic recovery just for old colonial links that were dead after you all became independent?
Well, the ability to "freely roam" would have worked both ways.
Irish faggot, kill yourself.

You evidently

I just asked a question

>can't even own butter knives
Can't tell if your joking or just retarded, but since you're probably a chink, I'd go with the latter.
I live in a rural area, literally about 1/4 of people own a shotgun at the very least here.

after WW1,WW2 Korea, Suez and even the falklands where the PM was ready to go and aus and NZ having to take over security for Singapore since you fled west and also rationing in NZ the years following both
world wars so we could send food to Britain. And you think you have any right to lecture to us

^ This,

It's isn't just an English only free movement, it is Anglo. You can all come here if you want if I had my way.

What have I been lecturing you on? Your butthurt is so palpable, it's funny.

wow good job too bad you only actually hold dominion over a bunch of shitty little islands nobody cares about

>wants to be able to come live here
>calls everyone a chink and a poo
quit projecting you fucking poof

>I doubt New Zealand would have put Britain first if voting for increased trade with America.
We stayed in the Sterling Zone until you devalued it.
>We were still living off rations then and were impoverished,
we also had rationing because we were sending food to britain that was taken out of our own market
>why would we refuse the opportunity for economic recovery just for old colonial links that were dead after you all became independent?
we never told you to leave you just up and left and abandoned everything leaving members of the English race stranded in Southern Asia.

When have I said I wanted to go to New Zealand? What the fuck are you on about?

We had their backs with the Falklands. Britain didn't return the favour when their historical enemy, the French, bombed NZ.

lol you can blame boomers for that and for the indoctrination for immigration

Agreed.

And you don't need one to come here. Even after Brexit.

Would be nice...

>b-but you can come here too!
m8 that is what you're not understanding -- we don't want what you're selling, england is one giant fucking refugee camp with orwellian laws against "hate speech"

We don't want you in Canada. Canada is rightful French clay.

>doesn't want to be ruled by London
>butthurt when Britain doesn't want to stay in an economic abyss just to keep your country afloat
News for you: the average person in 1975 didn't give a fuck about New Zealand or Australia, most were still severely affected by the economic ruin and wanted a way out. Normal people don't care about "muh kinfolk on the other side of the world" when they can't get a fucking job, sorry to shatter your autistic worldview.

^All i get from this post is you go on Sup Forums too much

I just assumed you were OP I don't really give a shit

>it's funny.
off course it is too you it always was. we in the colonies always viewed Britain as the motherland and you did not give a damn. We were always just some colony for you to claim on the map and never have to have a second thought about. When Men here fought and died for the Empire and for the homeland they would never see and then you just threw us away like it never mattered. It is disgusting conduct no wonder Rhodesia declared a Republic from you

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

Why haven't we invaded you yet?
>youtube.com/watch?v=7xUYbI64QHI

We're not your commonwealth. You CAN work in most of the countries you posted withouta visa, the way I can live/work in Puerto Rico or Guam without a visa...if i wanted.

How tf are Anglos non-White?

>this is why england has fallen and will continue to fall
eyes wide shut, either unwilling or incapable of accepting the truth

>irish
>anglo

>There are Anglos outside England
There aren't. If you move to Canada or Australia you are no longer an Anglo - you're a meme. btw if you move to England from some other country you're not an Anglo either.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO STAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES FFS WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND

Yeah, the British people feel betrayed by the British government too after the war after no avail from their bloodshed, but because it's our own government it's somehow less of an issue than it is when it's a foreign government.
You think the majority of British people wanted Rhodesia to fall? No, it's our compromised government, the same one screwing your country over, but it's LE ETERNAL ANGLO so it's our fault in this case.

British cannot work in NZ or Canada without a visa. I'm quite sure Australia is the same. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

>No, it's our compromised government,
YOU VOTED TO JOIN THE EEC NO ONE FORCED YOU IN

I was talking about Rhodesia, you dumb kike.

>economic ruin
I wonder whose fault it is for instigating and perpetuating a pointless war

Also, both of my parents and 2 of my grandparents voted not to join the EEC, but it's somehow my own fault?

Odd considering those countries are subject to the demands of HRM. Hey...how does it feel to live in a country whose Parliament can be disbanded by a senile alcoholic?

what do you care we are all just colonies you can throw away when you are no longer interested and then can go dance with the europeans who fought you in the war

yeah the average boomer thinks that way and had indoctrinated my generation to think that way too hence SA whites dealing with dead farmers everyday and no help from us for some reason, this NZ guy has a point , the BE was run into the ground by a bunch of retards that stopped caring about their own.

You're blaming me for that? It was our compromised elite. Churchill prolonged the war, Chamberlain probably would have made peace. Your government was more than fucking willing.

Putting words in my mouth.

>subject to the demands of HRM
On paper, not in practice.
>Parliament can be disbanded by a senile alcoholic
Again, don't talk about things you know nothing about.