GUN CONTROL NOW

Fuck you guys who want more guns. Even kids can get guns at Walmart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw6KNPYOppc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M203_grenade_launcher
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

>Give up guns
>Commies grab power
>Genocide millions of defenseless people
Does not sound reasonable to me.

CANT BUY AT WALMART FUCKING SAGE

NOT

KANGZ

>FUCK DRUMPH HE IS A NAZI HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>TRUMP PLEASE TAKE ALL OUR GUNS, GUN CONTROL NOW

holy shit are people this fucking stupid

BE

lel

COMBO BREAKERRRRRRR

INFRINGED

SHALL

>id:goy

Is this a joke?

Do you think it's funny that a 12 year old can gain access to sidewinder missiles?

The gun is alright im fine with that.
However a 12 year old kid? where did he get the money?

shalamov kolyma tales
The Gulag Archipelago

Read up on what will happen to you if you give commie-kikes your guns. They couldnt care less about the ideology, its about genocide.

Don't come to furrcon tomorrow

YA YOU FUCKING RAPIST!!!

Nah, let American keep their weapons and hope someone shoots up congress.

>fully automatic "silenced" handheld 80mm mortar
Holy shit, sign me up.

Goy.

I would give my left nut to be able to walk down to the shops and buy a fucking firearm and grenade attachment from my local Big W.

don't forget your bullets

DIVIDE

If guns were such a problem why would you neeed to lie about them?

US

>missle launcher
>missle

>le missile launcher

Nice try.

If my kid came home with a 203 I'd be fucking stoked. Couldn't mount it to a handgun though, cos those are illegal here...

Just mount it on an assault knife

then mount it to a plastic spoon. we're still allowed them ri-right?

Of course it's a joke. You have to be 13 to buy that. Plus, target has a better quality fully automatic for slightly more money.

fucking hell burgers, explain yourself mates

Is that a firework tube attached to it? Lulz

>still allowed
REPORTED TO THE QUEEN.

As long as it's not the Spork, with pointy attachments at one end...

You think that's bad? We get these bad boys over the counter with only needing to show ID (18+). We've gone off the deep end, we desperately need restrictions on the dangerous weapons available to the general public.

>REPORTED TO THE QUEEN.

Queen's the one that wants guns (and brexit). She doesn't get a say anymore, though.

>Is that a firework tube attached to it?
you could call it that
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw6KNPYOppc

>knife
what the fuck is a *knife* user?

Is that a fucking vacuum tube attached
to the barrel of that pistol, good god, is
this really how the left tries to lie to the
public?!

Thankfully over here in ENLIGHTENED countries we're taught what DANGEROUS WEAPONS that guns are and are taught to identify them immediately and report them to the authorities.

>80mm
>6 Round Sidewinder missle launcher attachment (TEE EM)

Today on: People who know jackshit about guns get to decide your right on Guns.
Yay.

>9mm potatobellum
Kek

You probably think kids should have access to fully automatic pistols just like this. Pathetic.

CALLA DOODY

And they say krauts have no sense of humour...

SHALL

>potatobellum

The favoured handgun of the IRA...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M203_grenade_launcher

THE FOUNDING FATHERS DIDN'T HAVE FUCKING RAILGUNS IN MIND WHEN THEY WROTE THE SECOND AMENDMENT. THERE IS ZERO LEGITIMATE REASON FOR A CIVILIAN TO OWN ONE OF THESE.

I have to agree with you there.

I'm also pro-guncontrol in the sense that you should be able to control and use your gun pretty well. Rapidfire on several targets shouldn't be an issue and if you mess that up the government should give you 500 rounds so you can practice a little more.

don't forget the sjw/anti gun journalist gun guide

>gun control gets passed by some miracle
>can no longer own AR
>liberals shocked expressions when dindus break into my home and I blow a watuhmelun sized hole out their backs with my .45-70

Go ahead, knock us back to the 19th century.

Look at this, burgers are sick. REPEAL THE 2ND

lel

You mean COMMON SENSE gun guide. You fucking trump voting right wing gun nut. Your penis must be so tiny.

Now you're spoiling the fun. People will know it is not a 6-round sidewinder launch tube!

>All the other kids with the pumped up clicks.mp3

IT IS!
i can't even see it over my man boobs

I already have to defend my home and family with a flintlock pistol. Why shouldn't you?

That needs one of these on the rail

A flintlock won't scare off the dropbears Ned.

At least your government had the sense to ban atomic disintegraters. God knows what damage you morons would do with those.

>anarchist flag
>wants gun control
I dont understand.

It's all in the calibre, mate

All jokes aside, but there is a modern .50 muzzleloader with integrated silencer avaliable. Pretty much what founding fathers wet dreamed about.

Praussietip: Leave a beer and a pack of smokes out at night and the dropbears don't bother you.

>wasting a Twix like that
Disgusting

UNDERSTAND THIS DURMPF

GUN CONTROL NOW!!!!! YOU FUCKTARD NAZI

hey ope, can u do us a fave first and disarm the criminals ...on both sides of the badge
>kthx

>Assault weapon is a term used in the United States to define some types of firearms. The definition varies among regulating jurisdictions, but usually includes semi-automatic firearms with a detachable magazine and a pistol grip, and sometimes other features such as a flash suppressor or barrel shroud. Some firearms are specified by name. At the time that the now-defunct Federal Assault Weapons Ban passed in 1994, the U.S. Justice Department said, "In general, assault weapons are semiautomatic firearms with a large magazine of ammunition that were designed and configured for rapid fire and combat use." The origin of the term has been attributed to legislators, gun control groups, the media, and the firearms industry itself. It is sometimes conflated with the term "assault rifle", which refers to selective-fire military rifles that can fire in automatic and / or burst mode.

>An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Assault rifles were first used during World War II. Though Western nations were slow to accept the assault rifle concept, by the end of the 20th century they had become the standard weapon in most of the world's armies, replacing full-powered rifles and sub-machine guns in most roles. Examples include the StG 44, AK-47 and the M16 rifle.
The term assault rifle is generally attributed to Adolf Hitler, who for propaganda purposes used the German word "Sturmgewehr" (which translates to "storm rifle" or "assault rifle"), as the new name for the MP43, subsequently known as the Sturmgewehr 44 or StG 44. However, other sources dispute that Hitler had much to do with coining the new name besides signing the production order. The StG 44 is generally considered the first selective fire military rifle to popularize the assault rifle concept. Today, the term assault rifle is used to define firearms sharing the same basic characteristics as the StG 44.

Holy Beautiful

Lost it at missile launcher.

>be UK
>lose guns
>lose speech
>country turns brown over night

This is just sick.

It's ok. Just remember not all of us are white when you see our flag post stuff like that.

Top kek

Caliphate of London here
Can confirm.

You're a gullible ass hat. Explain enough for you?

I have potato pistol and Glock keychain

You should be in prison

>12 year old
Has the woke 8 year old finally started to age?

BAN ALL GUNS NOW!!!
OR!!
ELSE!!!!!!!

Face a firing squad !! With...guns...nobody has...
It's okay, tyrannical Trumpy, who we shat on every day in the media and on the streets, will protect us! Oh wait...

>Oi, you little wanker! Dont be a loon, bin that spoon!

please show me where you can buy this as a kid. I call BS for now. and inb4 airsoft.

liberals are that stupid

Good job, Oz. I can only imaging all the lost eyes at picnics back in the 70s before this law was enacted Now Aussie children can grow up with depth perception.

i wouldnt if they paid me and gave me free airfare