JoJo thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/68IFfpJNLUs
youtube.com/watch?v=A-1Di_XQ_Zw
youtu.be/HgZwZ6abR3A
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I could look that snazzy playing rugby.

youtu.be/68IFfpJNLUs
#'d post for the an SBR ED cantidate

Night /jojo/. Hope you've said your prayers and get to achieve 『HEAVEN』

WHO THE FUCK IS THE MILAGRO MAN

Post characters with your favorite fashion sense

How the hell am I done reading the new chapter already. Fucking shit I wish i never caught up its not fair FUCK I want to die.

Sugar mountain replaced by cheap labor.

I love D'Arby's style.

Holy shit that Kira has downs

what the fuck is sylvester stalonne doing there?

M I R A C L E M A N

ALRIGHT YOU WANNA KNOW? FINE I ADMIT IT! I DON'T KNOW WHO MILAGRO MAN IS! JOSHUU GETS MONEY BUT IS IT THE WORK OF A STAND OR SOMETHING? HOW DOES JOSHUU GET SO FUCKING LUCKY? WHO IS HE? WHO IS MILAGRO MAN?

Zeppeli still has one of the best designs in the series.

>To be continued

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it "milagro" or "miracle?"
I have a sneaking suspicion that the translator is just an autist.

>we will never have a jojo twice as thick as a normal person again
While i still love newer "schoolboy shonen" jojo, overly-manly turbo-chad jojo is what got me into the series

He meant to say "My Negro Man" and it's basically Jesus but reverse Jewish and gives you money instead of religious shit or whatever it is Jesus does

Does anyone have that picure of every JoJo's face drawn in a "realistic" style? It's black and white.

this?

>Over-manly turbo chad.
fucking dead

Joshu8. likes tou shit. Look at that pose. he's like this shit but its a girl feminine shit. shitting bigger than narancia. like a slavv shit.squat hsit slav.

New second favorite pose in part 8, but
>To be continued
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This?

Why is Rohan on there but not fucking Jonathan

>we have to wait an entire month to solve the mystery of THE MILAGRO MAN
WHO IS HE
H
O

We are going to be able to obtain the get for Mista, r-right?

CALM DOWN SATAN PLEASE

>those satan quads
(you) are the Milagro Man!

>We don't even get a hint of his powers
Life is not fair I don't want to wait a month.
Also wintnessed

That's Joeseph you human fuck. Johnathan is in the pilot gear

Probably milagro, as pointed out on the dump thread its a wallet brand. Also we'd have to see the raws but it would be pretty obvious which one it would be

Its still a reference to Miracle Man but changed a bit, Arakai will do that now and then

>Giorno on the same position as DIO
>Gappy (AU Kira) and Killer Queen doing a similar pose

P O E T R Y

You fucking imbeciles Jonathan is the one with the headband and Joseph is wearing pilot gear

>jonathan in the pilot gear
I will never get why Araki made this choice for the redesign. It would make much more sense on Joseph, seeing as his dad was a pilot. also
>jonathan's body type anything other than brick fucking wall
shameful

Except for Josuke, Gappy, Joseph and Kars they all look awful and nothing like themselves

like, clothes Jojo characters wear that I'd want?
anything of Johnny's from the waist up, I don't like the footie pyjamas
second place is any of Jotaro's part 4 and 6 outfits

I'm in love wit ha very cute gangstar.

>tfw you will never be as masculine and cool as Joshuu
>you will never have a gf as pretty as Yasuho
How does he do it?

>Wanting to be cucked like Joshuu

what a dream

go to bed joshuu

his power is loadsamoney
probably

Goddamn the new art style does not look good on Jonathan at all.

It looks good on Joseph but Jonathan is a character built on strength. He needs to be a guy who looks physically unstoppable. He's the warrior JoJo, the guy who tackles vampires through brick walls even as a human and uses only his fists and bravery to kill evil.

New Jonathan just looks sad. Araki didn't even bother coming up with something new to visually distinguish him like he did with Joseph.

pimp kars looks fucking neat.

So I walk around the corner, and I'm like shakin' like a leaf, and I thought, this is a dangerous place.
And who should appear, but two policemen...

Nut King Call is pretty fucking badass.
So is Kaato going to be the main villain? Is she related to the Milagro man?

gay

accurate description of you

You can't even spell correctly anymore. Just give up.

I posted in the wrong thread like a dopey-dumdum so, I'll post it here.
Taking fan stand requests, post a vague description of it and I'll try to do as many of them as I can

This is the same artist, it was a compliation of every JoJo in that style. Might have been an edit of individual portraits then.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-1Di_XQ_Zw

draw finger family stardust

>Body-swapped Trish and Mista will never mutually masturbate
>Mista will never clumsily finger himself, complaining about how it's a lot of friction for a little warmth until Trish gives him some pointers
>Trish will never gingerly jerk herself off, gradually growing more used to it and even offering to fuck Mista
>Mista will never be torn between saying yes to actually getting laid, and being able to say that he had his own penis inside him

Ah, found with image search. Thanks user.

They work for the mercenary
The Milagro Man

Isnt the wallet Joshuu stole, Kaato´s wallet?

reminder that pixel fag is a jew that steals artwork

draw Comfortably Numb and Wire & Glass doing something lewd

no dignity!

The stand is named Skeletons and has the ability to manipulate bones and create tools made out of bones. I envision the design to be like chitin armor from Morrowind if that helps.

It's more likely to be Jobin for now since we know pretty much nothing about Kaato currently. She could be playing Jobin or Jobin playing her, or they could literally just have different plans and aren't working together. We just don't know yet, though she'll definitely be very important like Damo was at the very least.

Fuck. I imagined the SBR crew doing this as the ED. Now I kinda want it.

youtu.be/HgZwZ6abR3A

Kaato's has a sort of cross on it and a Hand design on it. They could be related and the Milagro Man has multiple magic wallets or something (IF the power comes from the wallet).

I want to protect Narancia.

he's dead though.

Your next line is going to be, "death won't stop my love!"

Stop replying to him.

That can't stop me.

I fucking told you guys Joshuu was going to be a badass.

Aqualung. Make him a creepy looking stand. Like wearing a trench coat and is greasy and looks gross like joshuu

Joshuu is now my favourite.

He's just an asshole though.

Hey, user, new session when senpai?

So, the Blu Ray's are gonna be eventually released in America, is there any way to change the subs since they'll most likely be censored?

Hato's stand has been confirmed to be Mighty King Death Pop

Shoo shoo gains goblin, bring muscles back to Jojo

Fucking never.

You guys in on some /tg/ shit I don't know about?
if so please respond, I've been wanting to get some JoJo FATE going for a while

Yeah its a tabletop game but we use jojo d10 instead of FATE. Id run game for you if your active.

[Virtual Insanity] - it exists within devices with computational power and it's strength & range is relative to the computational power of the device. Looks 'glitchy'.

Vague enough, I hope.

He did nothing wrong. He said so himself.

Will the rock band be an enemy? Maybe a fight in the Morioh-cho stadium? Gappy, Joshu; Haato versus the four of them? It'll be cool

Well he did give him Caesar's headband for some fucking reason

That does sound like something I'd be interested in. Do you have a Discord server or something? Or an email address I need to contact?

What sort of Stand would a crow have?

Not the original user but I've been thinking of running a JoJo TTG for a while now but I wasn't sure what system to use. You got anything special there that you can show me to get things running smoothly?

I tried to ressurect /sss/ but no one was fucking interested

[ C O M E B A C K ] by The Misfits

Use the d10 system, very simple and very true to the JoJo feel.

I've run it both irl and online and it works wonders. The best advice I can give is to have varied power levels throughout a campaign to have more of a challenge

Speaking of Discord, we should make one for /jojo/ friends to shitpost in c:

Yes we have a discord. I'll send it through email so give me yours and ill contact you.

There is a system made just for jojo games called jojo d10.

docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

>give me yours and ill contact you
[email protected]

Whats the point of asking if your not gonna do any of the requests? Your just clogging the thread