Drawfag Thread 1828

Drawfag Thread 1828

second rarfag's files until thread 1819: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1827

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244
youtu.be/kedZBLfogU0?t=152
i.imgur.com/b9Kwkg3.jpg
imgur.com/a/8jkCa
my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg
i.imgur.com/O3VOwUe.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting lineart (and maybe color) on this image, please.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244

Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

Requesting Maki with her feet as big as the girl's in the picture on the right.

Requesting the image on the left of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas; but with Reigen and Mob from Mob Psycho 100. Reigen as the guy driving the car. Thanks!

Requesting TOP WAIFU Nui-Nui as cute boat girl

Requesting Papi in a military uniform resembling Storm Owl from MMX4, including the beret with Repliforce's insignia.

Requesting Rukia relaxing in the shade under a Tropius, enjoying a smoothie or otherwise cold drink

The SS Naked Sun?

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

I keep forgetting to add that detail in, but yes.

Requesting Rias hugging the loli from the "free art" 4koma in a comforting motherly way. Outfit is up to the artist preference; if any further references are needed, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Are any drawfags capable of something like this?

Requesting Hinata and Kenma putting on a puppet show or just playing with Bananya plushes, since their seiyuu do all of the voices for Bananya.

Requesting Mato Kuroi from BRS(OVA) doing a Gamebreaker 2 dunk from the planet's atmosphere! With black and white trails of stars as she hurtles towards the planet like an asteroid ready to impact!

GB2 reference:
youtu.be/kedZBLfogU0?t=152

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting a crossover between Guilty Gear and Boku no Hero Academia, specifically between Zato-1/Eddie and Tokoyami Fumikage/Dark Shadow. As both 'users' of their shadow it's at least somewhat sensible. They could be either talking about morals/justice/philosophy, or sparring with their respective shadows. Perhaps even a costume swap if you wish.

Welp, since no big tits color requests at this hour, one last request and then bed:

requesting a girl of your choice touching another girl's boobs and narrating as she rubs

Source is Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! btw

Goodnight!

Requesting Inami Mahiru dressed in the Male wagnaria outfit? Thanks!

Requesting colors for these chibis of Hotaru, Anna, and Tejina

Requesting Megu chan (left) in the same scene on the right.

Requesting Fuwa and Hikage eating ramen together.

Requesting color for this.

Color ref: i.imgur.com/b9Kwkg3.jpg

Requesting Mikasa using an open outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Fuck off jesus christ.

Requesting anything of series end hitei-hime.

i ate a burger and found the energy to finish this before bed

hope you like it!

night everyone

Sasuga Burger-sama aiding drawfags in need

Excellent work as always, go get some rest

I like what shes doing with her feet. Good work~

Do you always have to fucking avatarfag, dunkfag?

I just really like that reaction image is all

Requesting Irina or Kaede doing the Mega Milk pose.
If it's Kaede, have her hold something else, like bowls of pudding.

Requesting Tokiko doing the Rip and Tear panel.

I would like to request a full body and color draw of my Saiyan OC named Totoma. He is a half human/ half saiyan boy, age 16, and fights for good. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses, and has a Saiyan Tail. I would like ether in his saiyan armor (with tail wraped around him), or earth clothes (with tail out). If you draw him in his earth clothes, have him using some Kai energy, as if about to release the "Kamehameha".

Requesting Waifu-tan as a fitness instructor getting all these thick requesties back in to shape.

you didn't ask for pantyhose but the order of black thighs compels me to do it

Good for warm-up.
Kinda fucked up the colors, dont know which version you like the best, uncolored version here: imgur.com/a/8jkCa

Correction, he's 22!

remember that milk maid demon request
I colored it and added bunch of stuffs in a desperate attempt to make it look less horrible
hope it works :V

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.
An aged up and bustier Leticia I wouldn't mind.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

The idea of nyotaimori doesn't sound bad.
As well as

Effie with black sclera and as a full-dom but with a hint of gentleness, like a succubus.

Who wears a bikini in the bath?

Requesting a cute drawing of any JJBA girls, preferably some of the girls who have little to no fanart like MiuMiu from Part 6
My Internet isn't letting me upload the reference pic, sorry, maybe next thread

Requesting a pregnant Esdeath with huge breasts in her uniform, having an angry disgusted look on her face as some of her subordinates have gotten too bold, thinking she has gotten weaker from pregnancy, and have started to take their pants off and openly stroke their cocks in front of her.

Requesting Ibaraki giving a footjob to the viewer.

Requesting colors of Kobori in tiger pajamas.

my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg

Requesting Cornelia li Britannia wearing the outfit on the right. Reference source is Mon-Mon.

finally got the time to do the line art

Posting anchor for snowboarding Guts

Requesting Muse and Salama licking each other's bellybuttons in a 69 position in their bikinis.

Requesting Yuki from Gakkou Gurashi (or any/all the girls) doing and wearing dumb Dead Rising stuff

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

It's Azusa's birthday! so requesting anything with her, please

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Niceeeee! But why does she have two tails?

Requesting Assassin of Black wearing her own version of the Kaleid Liner catgirl attire.

Cute colors on a cute waifu. I like the inclusion of green on the pants and shirt. Thank you for coloring her, user.

done
requesting color

Requesting Cyan taking a large dick or dildo in her ass while drooling from the insertion.

I'd like to make a request, a cute murakumo in cat pajamas?

Where's that faggot drawing a Love Live? I hope you haven't given up.

Really nice and cool style
Super cute. Do you have a drawfag name?

This is Hella awesome man! Great design I love it, 10/10 would deploy Thanks for the boat!

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

Requesting Wo wearing a plugsuit or having it draped over her hat, not knowing how to put it on.

>Page 9
Don't die on me!

Requesting this Nonon eating a burger with bacon

Requesting Tatsumaki inserting a large dildo up her own ass.

Requesting Female Knight from Maou Yuusha being fucked in the ass fresh out of the bath, droplets of water clinging to her body and flying into the air with each thrust.

Requesting delicious brown loli Jimi Hendrix or Bob Marley

Requesting faceless old man raping loli Jimi Hendrix or Bob Marley

No.

Requesting these two as angry, jealous milkmaids milking a cow together

Doing requests here sure is unrewarding. Wont do this shit again for a while.

this is really cute user! Thank you for drawing her she doesn't have much in that outfit.

If you want tons of (you)s and pls draw Mai waifus for a portrait stick the wwd.

The general is a dark place.

Yes.....Yes!

Comes with the territory, I guess. Might as well use the practice

Requesting the left pic but from the perspective of her butt.

yep i must be a masochist

The WWD give (you)s out on certain artists, or certain waifus. You can work for hours and receive only one (you) because your posted right before [insert artist here] did.

>needing more than one (you) to feel satisfied

Then the general is good enough desu.

You're guaranteed tons of (You)s if you do any of the lewd WWD requests

And you're guaranteed even more (You)s if you do a shitpost WWD delivery.
Although you probably shouldn't do that.

But why?

This was quite fun. Great idea!

You're one lewd girl

requesting something like this involving suntan lotion. Also Holy shit thats amazing gj dude!

Yooo, nice shit!
Also, is that picture a WIP?

Wait a minute, you're not even holding the bottom chopstick

Requesting Disk wearing a two piece with the tanlines of a one piece please.

i.imgur.com/O3VOwUe.jpg

Honestly, my art doesn't get much better than this, so no.
Now that you mention it, a shameful blunder.

Tried requesting nyotaimori for my waifu before, this makes me want to try again.

Requesting Shielder performing Caps Charging Star.

Requesting Hibiki and Ren on a waterslide together

Sorry that took so long
It's a bitch to do this while working