I think I've come up with a compromise where people on both the gun rights and the gun control sides can feel like...

I think I've come up with a compromise where people on both the gun rights and the gun control sides can feel like they're getting a win. What do yall think about this,

>Regulate: bump stocks, crank and binary triggers, magazines of over 30 rounds
>Deregulate: Suppressors, SBRs

Would that be a fair compromise? Note I said regulate, so they would still be available but just harder to get. Also,things already owned will be grandfathered in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh01S6Fv6Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=oT_TMjG0ULs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's your daily ((((you)))) that you're fishing for, now go back to your cave while everyone else discusses how to get our rights back.

>where people on both the gun rights and the gun control sides can feel like they're getting a win
That's not what the democrats want.

>I think I've come up with a compromise
Stopped reading

God bells those that died

Perhaps ban a bunch of guns?

>we’re going to arbitrarily take away stuff we already told you was legal in exchange for giving you back stuff that shouldn’t be illegal in the first place
How about you fuck right off.

ar15

Anti-gunner won't like that, because then someone can be shooting children with guns that are but a whisper.

America is kinda of odd

If you live in a country where you have to carry

Maybe you should ask your self why you live in a place that I need to carry a gun

That would be good, but they don't want compromise so there lies the problem. They want an outright ban and they use "compromise" to slowly chip away at our rights. They would never go for something like this, because they think suppressors make guns completely silent and if SBRs were legal kids would be bringing them to school in their backpacks.

>bump stocks, crank and binary triggers
No, people have been bump firing rifles from their shoulder for decades and can achieve similar fire rate and accuracy to those options. All allowing those to be regulated would accomplish is admitting that semi autos in general also need to be regulated.

I have a better idea
completely abolish the NFA, 1968 GCA, and Hughes amendment and we'll settle on banning bump fire stocks, cranks, and binary triggers

Niggers

Because they won't ship all the niggers back to Africa.

>magazines of over 30 rounds

NO

How about regulate dindus and shitskins
And deregulate every-fucking-thing

I would guess 99% of anti-gunner had never even heard of bump firing until last week. Now it's a big deal to them, and there really isn't any logical way to defend them other than "muh freedoms".

>compromise

>Compromise with an absolute right that's granted in plain English

No. Go die.

Because we should have picked our own cotton.

As a leftie I'm gonna have to give you a hard "fuck no" on this deal
Explain to me why you think I would want to give you those things

That deal from my perspective amounts to:
>regulate these murder devices
>deregulate those murder devices

>a compromise
If you're including deregulation, it's not exactly a compromise, it's an offering, a deal. "Compromise" is just a pointless slur.

Just fully round it out by legalizing .55 and 8 gauge rounds, and shorter barrel shotguns as well as rifles. Also, bring back 7n6.

Daily reminder

And then right after another bill passed that re-regulates everything that even just unregulated.

Cuck
Reason enough.

I fucking hate it when people use vertigrips like that

Exactly, ergo, since republicans control both houses and the executive, I say we keep those things legal and deregulate suppressors and SBRs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh01S6Fv6Ao

Because I think rationally enough to admit that devices that allow for near fully automatic fire complimented with excessively large magazines make it easier to kill hundreds of people in a crowded places, like say a concert.

Whereas suppressors and SBRs don't. And I think most gun owners would rather have a suppressor than a trigger that wastes ammo anyway.

The world sucks. Thinking no one will ever mean you harm is naive. Demanding that everyone just be chill is unrealistic. Humans and most animals are violent on this planet. We all want to be happy and chill but there will always be a Cain.

That's a smol rifle or a big girl

Go for it
I'm sure loosening gun regulations after a mass shooting is a great way to get reelected

>It's a anti freedom cuck is blinded by mass media hysteria into thinking "mass shootings" account for, or mean anything episode

See:

I vote we regulate magazines by shooting liberal traitors like you.

>As a leftie
Go away retard

>submachine guns
>not "makint it easier to kill hundreds of people in a crowded places"

UK is kind of odd

If you live in a country where you need bollards on every street

Maybe you should ask yourself why you live in a place that needs extra protection from drivers

What's worse is that with the inevitable copycat shootings, the anti gun side is likely going to have a quite a few examples of shootings where the shooter having semi auto guns vs manual would actually make a large difference in the near future, while previously they had basically none. If we let them take bump stocks now, they're going to be coming back for all semi autos soon after and they'll have actual evidence to push their shit rather than ridiculous claims.

The general public will forget all about this incident in a month, and you know it.

Are you retarded?

They do mean something because they get people all riled up. Doesn't matter that they only make up like 1% of gun murders.

>FUCK CLOWNS

So you're literally saying that idiotic hysteria matters more than facts? Fuck off kike.

Better compromise
>Regulate: Bump stocks
>Deregulate: Suppressors, Import bans, Short Barrels and Full Auto

For all I know I may be deregulating something that turns out to be worse than bump stocks
I'm sure I would be, because if gun people want it, that means it's dangerous
And the thing you're offering up, you probably didn't really care about to begin with
It's a much better strategy to just take a little at a time while giving nothing, because that's guaranteed progress

Idiotic hysteria matters because those idiots can vote too.

>excessively large

>Muh dumbocracy

There is a reason where a constitutional republic first. I think it's high time you dumb fucks were reminded of what that means.

youtube.com/watch?v=oT_TMjG0ULs

Because I know liberals think all gun owners are murderous psychopaths, that actually might be a fair point.

Here's my suggestion for a compromise: Feinstein can shove a pineapple up her cunt.

Any bump stock regulation will be so poorly written that any poor bastard who gets a trigger job on a 1911 will run the risk of getting jacked up by the ATF. Then it'll be anyone with an AR15 and a rubber band might get nailed for constructive intent. That will be done on purpose. The end goal is to make semi-autos effectively illegal. Don't take my word for it. Listen to Plastic Pelosi.

There's a reason you don't see politicians coming out and pushing for deregulation right now
People would consider them a crazy nut job, and that's the kind of thing people remember

There was a pretty good reminder of that in November when Trump won the election but not the popular vote.

Hey, good thinking!

This is such a great concept, we should in fact start expecting it promptly!

So, we could assume that the first thing they'll clamp down on is bump stocks and such for AR-15s, AKs and so on. Maybe ones for P90s won't be far behind. So, special triggers for pistol caliber arms should be great to stock up on. Then, after the legality-swap comes in, sell new SBRs that would go with the now banned fire rate enhancers and then there can be great spread of short barrel auto firing chuncks of joy!

Gun people always want the most deadly thing they can get, it's kind of how this works

I think you can suck my star spangled cock.

How about you can get fucked and give us our shit back.

If I could carry in every country I would.

I drove through a nice Canadian town today and overheard two gangsters hashing out old stories of pistol whipping, flex cuffing, and dragging people into windowless vans for various criminal escapades. With handguns that are supposed to be illegal anyway.

also mexicans

>let them take bump stocks
You’d think you could live without automatic weaponry but clearly this is not the case. His proposal seems reasonable enough. I personally don’t feel like having high cap mags is worth the chance that another paddock could easily acquire them. But fuck you cunts I know you won’t give an inch because of arguments like this guys.

>an absolute right that's granted in plain English
No, you gullible fool, you have no rights, let alone one spelled in plain redneck lingo, you have privileges and those can and have been taken from you at any time at the government's will.

So then sell your guns if the sight of a 30-round mag triggers your mangina. We don’t need milquetoast 2nd Amendment “supporters.”

You are wrong. Why do you think we have guns?

Because the government gave you that privilege, the same reason you have every other of your "rights" .

Fuck you, it might be inconvenient that I use guns and don’t want them to be used for mass murder, but I’m gonna fucking hold on to them, you colossal faggot, not because it’s “what you need” but because it’s my fucking right.

you dont have a right. if you've ever got a real second amendment there would've been mass shootings with mortars and mini nukes already.

Not in the US. That’s not how our constitution is set up. We already have those rights as human beings, and we have guns to ensure no one can infringe on those rights. If you don’t own guns, you’re a slave.

>He actually believes this

Yeah just like if all drugs were legal everyone would become a wasted junky right?

Don't you people ever tire of being wrong?

Sorry, reality doesn't care about your delusions. Or have you already forgot that you're no longer allowed to have FA guns? Or that the government can buttrape you at their pleasure if they label you as a terrorist?
And , as human being you have no rights whatsoever, you olny have privileges that you won from the government, and those will be taken from you if you're incapable of defending them.
BTW, you're already a branded slave, just lower your pants and look at your mutilated dick if you want to see the branding.

Because I live in, surprise surprise, an area that has been run by democrats since before I was born and has absurdly high crime rates, gang violence, etc.

The popularity of that savagery is going down in the US and likely in the coming decades there will be total stem cell restoration possible

You have to be a huge low life shitbag to make fun of someone for something that hurtful, personal and wrong. You have no idea how much some have suffered from that and the realization of it. I know first hand.

>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
In 1791 bearing arms meaning ownership of ANY military weapons and munitions. when this is passed en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act, limiting law abiding citizens to what kind of arms they're allowed to own, the second amendment is pretty much gone.
You have ZERO rights.

>need

There's that word again. It's not a needful thing. It's a right, meaning you can carry a gun if you fucking well feel like it. Just like you don't need to post whiny bullshit on the internet, yet you still choose to. It's optional, doofus.

>Magazines over 30 rounds
Stopped reading right there. I'd be okay with simulated automatic features like crank triggers and bump fire stocks being added to the NFA registry in exchange for the deregulation of suppressors and SBR's but NOBODY has the right to say how much ammo my guns can hold.
SHALL

And now you know why we have to do the holocaust for real this time.

I have rights, they are just currently being infringed upon. Very different.

30 rounds is reasonable... Seriously, unless you are actually shooting full auto or the like, why would you even want something like 100 round drum?

I don't think you're a weapons enthusiast of any stripe. Why are you here?

>You don't NEEEEEEED x
That's how it always starts. First it was AR's and AK's, then they added a roster of "safe" handguns that never gets updated, and now they're forcing you to get a background check for fucking ammo purcheses. Give these fucks an inch and they'll take a mile and I say this as a Californian.

SHALL

>compromise
FUCK OFF IT'S MY CAKE.

>why would you even want something like 100 round drum?
Why do you need a car that can go 120+ MPH? You're not going to use that unless you're running from the cops or something.
I think it's quite reasonable to limit your car to about 50 MPH, that's all a civilian needs anyway.

I didn't say "need". I would never say "need" because 99% of shit I buy I don't "need".

I said want, because to me large mags are just an inconvenience. I never really understood the appeal for shooting in semi-auto.

Magdumping is fun. That's it. As far as I know most mass shooters avoid using drum mags.

Maybe I want to dress up like Big Boss and mag dump my Patriot replica into a picture of Huey Emmerich until my cigar burns out.

Or maybe it's none of your damn business.

It's the bill of rights, not the bill of wants and needs. Fuck. Off.

Why would anyone ever want to be allowed to say niggerfaggots?

>You dont need a gun in you country while trucks and machetes are on the loose

because I can faggot

Add another amendment to the SHARE act to make all of the items OP mentioned NFA items.

Give the good ol' reverse Hughes amendment

No compromise, god you people need the fucking bullet.

>Galil stanags 35rnds
>RPK stanag drums 75rnds
>Anything beltfed 75-100rnds
>MP40 32 rnds
>GSG-STG 35rnds
>Glock mag 9mm ARs 32rnds

Please keep saying how anything over 30 rnds is not standard capacity. Keep saying it, doesn't make it true.

>Tfw you'll never carry a half naked Deschenel on your back dressed as wonder woman as she shoots at homicidal clowns with a Smith and Wesson 500 4"
Why live?

>I think it's quite reasonable to limit your car to about 50 MPH, that's all a civilian needs anyway.
>speedlimits drop to 50 MPH
>it's now feasible to safely to use a 125cc Honda Grom for cross country trips
Despite how ridiculously stupid having 50 MPH as a maximum speed limit all vehicles are limited at, at least there would be some fun to be had out of that.

What makes 30 rounds reasonable? Why not 15, 10, 7, or 5? 30 rounds is an arbitrary number.

Why do we sell 1.75 L bottles of Jack Daniels? Why not 1L or .5 L? Sure you can get drunk, but then you have to consume multiple bottles.

People here and in the US seem to forget something about the Bill of Rights. ITS NOT A RIGHT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS GIVEN YOU, ITS A GOD GIVE RIGHT. EVEN IF THEY REMOVE IT, THE FOUNDERS SAID ITS AN INALIENABLE RIGHT GIVEN TO US BY A HIGHER POWER.