I just saw the new Super episode and I am literally fucking SHAKING right now

I just saw the new Super episode and I am literally fucking SHAKING right now.

How the fuck can they do this to Gohan? HOW THE FUCK DID HE SOMEHOW LOSE POWER????? He LITERALLY lost his power level. IT was fucking confirmed by Trunks......WHY??

He hasn't trained in over 10 years

Gohan OP pls nerf

If you don't work out, you lose muscle mass.

How is that hard to understand?

Power levels work different in my fucking anime!!!

Gohan was only there because Goku needed a rep. At the moment, he doesn't.

In the final season 5 years from now, Gohan will go talk to some even older guy and get a power boost, making him the strongest unfused character again.

And once again, it will go to waste and Gohan will still manage to job like the opposite of a champ.

He trained for the WT and got the potential unlock which I can only assume is like years of training all at once

When will gohanfags ever learn

please stop........

If they match up to EoZ like they said they want to, he's going to be cool again.

I'm just waiting for AT to stop flanderizing all of the characters.

That's not accurate. Trunks was actually happy to see Gohan like this. Confused but happy.

If that gohan was in super he'd be the most ripped character in the series.
Why is everyone so weak looking in super?

Thats not the first time it happened.
When Gohan defeated Cell he was stronger than the Gohan at the beggining of the Majin Buu arc.
DBZ power levels are like real life muscles. If you don't keep on training they lose strenght.

That episode was pretty awful. I was dumb enough to hope Gohan and Trunks would have a deep and meaningful about life and training or...something.

The episode felt superficial and... empty. HEY TRUNKS, EAT SOME ICE CREAM. I expected nothing and was still dissapointed

>3 spikes
It's Black!

How deep does this go?!?!?!

Why are you so desperate to see Gohan get BLACKED?

They explained it pretty easily

Times of Peace = weaker, softer Gohan

Vegeta even berates him for it. But again, Vegeta, Goku and even Piccolo are the actual warriors. Gohan was just the regular kid born in an unregular family with decent fighting potential.
Now that he doesn't need to fight anymore (which he now knows isn't good for him), he's going to kick back and relaxed with a normal life as long as he can.

black goku is best goku