Marijuana

What's your opinion? Should it be legalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkmgcvr5Ezc
youtube.com/watch?v=rAdDdTZuNA8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxpl9kPRvFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube.com/watch?v=xkmgcvr5Ezc

be an alcoholic instead

It makes you mean

can confirm

shitty drug

alkohol and stimulants all the way

true if big

made me complacent and when I stopped smoking I got mean as fuck because all of the sudden I could feel again and I was back to being over emotional like I was before I smoked, except now I'm old enough to smoke it

weed is so so so overrated and damaging at the same time its not even funny

Might there be a difference between someone who likes weed, but isn't willing to break the law or associate with criminals to aquire it, and the degenerate who is?

Yeah i used to secretly get high at a teenie baby and when i was or on the after glow i would not talk to anyone in the house and be all edgy.

I'm a month into not smoking weed after doing it every day for 10 years, never felt better. Fuck no.

I'm of the opinion sugar and wheat should be banned.

Paying for weed is degenerate getting it comped is ok though.

it's fine

Fully legalised, government subsidised and given to children. Get em high, get em naked.

every form of drug should be banned, I barely tolerate the existance of alcohol because of it's cultural ties with Europe and its people.
the mind of the white man needs to be free and clear

normalisation of cannabis is also a pilar milestone in the zionist plan so it's a big NO for every nationalist.

I smoked nearly everyday for over 10 years. I quit 6 years ago for a job that requires drug tests.

Sometimes I seriously feel that I have memory problems. I have trouble remembering things that are simple and should come right to me. I also feel like my response time in making decisions is slower.

It could just be I'm getting older but I really wonder if smoking weed all those years has impaired my cognitive function and memory.

you're an idiot and a stupid faggot

I'm a firm believer in its medicinal properties but having smoked in the past I find it to have a negative side effects from chronic (ab)use.

I'd still rather it be legalized if not for anything else to lessen the burden on our prison and legal system to make way for shit that matters.

I smoked a marijuana one time and got cancer.

Yes.

It will be cheaper and will have more quality.

But the governments are corrupt and are paid by narcos to not legalize it.

I know you are a troll,but if somebody takes you seriously:

Marijuana does not causes cancer,moreover,it is used as a treatment

It should only be legal within designated zones. This way, it can be used on special occasions. For example, notice how it it shaped like a piece of nigiri sushi. It could be comped exclusively to high rollers.

Yes, and distributed exclusively to black people. Better a sedative than a stimulant.

Alcohol is much more addictive,expensive and harmful

You guys should read more about drugs and not be autistic faggots like this

The whites will buy marijuana to black people and they will be enriched while whites will waste a lot of money to pay it

Your nazi plan fails again

It used to ease the pain of chimotherphy. Weed in itself doesn’t cure cancer

I remember seeing that post verbatim eons ago on here.

Of course it does not cure,I said is a treatment so you will feel less pain

It also can be used for parkinson disease

youtube.com/watch?v=rAdDdTZuNA8

shut up junkie

your brain has been altered so much by your drug use that you consider anyone who doesn't give in to your demand for legalized daily tripping as an enemy. you have been turned into a dumbed down mouse who only lives untill the next high and you have only a few periods of clear mind in between.

why should I even consider the opinion of some pothead when talking about drugs? ofc the junkie will want an easy way to get his niggerherb.

>alcohol
if you read my post you'd see that I only barely tolerate alcohol because of its strong ties with European culture.

normalising degenerate behaviour because other degenerate behaviour already is, is not an argument. we should not sink further into the cesspool of zionism.

Nah not really I drink about 3 to 4 beers on a friday and saturday that's around 3 liters in total 0.45 L all the way and I'm a o kay

Yes it should and should've always been legal, the black community wouldn't have been as fucked if not for the war on drugs.

I dont like zionism,the jews are behind governments and they have to pay for what they have done,so a new holocaust will be good in my opinion

But give liberty to people,let them do drugs,its liberty and they have paid for it

3 or 4 beers are not 3 liters...

1 or 1.2 as much

Niggers ruined every capitalist society

I really dont fucking care if they kill themselves

But the black community was decent between the 50's and early 70's, the war on drugs along with other factors create the modern day Niggers you hate so much.

>give liberty to the plebs
women and children should never be given too much liberty, even men should be protected from self destructive behaviour.

don't get me wrong, liberty can be agreed upon but not right now. for me, liberty is only an option when the country first has been turned into a fully independent and strong white ethnostate.
I like the system that was in place in the early years of the USA but such a system was only working because the country was run by white men and white men only.

>But the black community was decent between the 50's and early 70's

Sure retard ancom

Legalize it, tax it, profit from it. Degenerates gonna degenerate anyway. I care more about our infrastructure than someone who cannot control their urges.
Also, CBD is a medicine, no matter what (((they))) say.
Never done it personally, but isn't the crash from nutmeg just fucking unbearable?

>But the black community was decent between the 50's and early 70's

No they were not. The rest of our civilization was just kept better insulated from their dysfunction through separation.

When did you start? Heavy use before 25 can cause issues because the brain is still forming. The earlier you use it until your brain reaches its "peak" the more it can affect your memory.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Gxpl9kPRvFI
But they were legitimately defending their communities from racist cops.

>I smoked nearly everyday for over 10 years
>I stopped and have never felt better

You hear this shit all the time, marijuana is a drug and can be abused like any other drug. Youre not supposed to be under the influence everyday of your life. It’s not good for your mental health

How else am I supposed to eat thousands of dollars of sushi?

>legitimately defending their communities from racist cops

Ahahahaha sure it was not hate against every white

The existence of an aggresive race which does not respect private property and harass every other race violates the NAP and so they are not considered humans

Their extermination wont be a problem

Nope, should be banned and heavy penalties.

Indoctrine society to understand how shameful it is. Although in West this will be tough as there is no more concept of shame.

This combined with heavy penalties for growing/dealing and also using will work.

It's the only thing that keeps me going, anymore. I was one of those kids who got caught up in the psychiatric diagnosis epidemic of the 90's, early 2000's. I got hooked to speed (medication") by Jewry, then experimented on my own with all drugs. Weed is probably the most benign, but it makes you stupid-which is good for me, because I have a high IQ, and need to be dumbed down to communicate with the common people.

Weaponize it. Bomb muslims so they can chill the fuck out.

Jesus what a hippie

Is this a new type of fascist hippie?

It already is in my state :*)

NEVADA BATTLE BORN~!!

Don't worry bro you'll be sparking up a fatty within a month or contracting cirrhosis as you gradually become a booze addled no mark. Your choice.

True

Smoking it makes me have better social skills and not being a cold strange in parties

>
>It used to ease the pain of chimotherphy. Weed in itself doesn’t cure cancer

Stops people from throwing up. Good for chemo pills and nutrients. Weed is a shitty painkiller.

Not really no.

so you got in and out of it without been legal :thinking:

>What's your opinion? Should it be legalized?
Yeah the tax on it should be sweet, now roll up and shut up

>break the law

The NAP is the only law,the rest are made by corrupt politicians to enslave the people

>tax

And I guess the money collected from that tax will be used to help pakis and refugees,so the british can adapt the society to them and be a diversity country

It makes you stronger,right?

im 23, a construction worker and i like marijuana a lot. first tried it at 14, smoked it regularly since.

Mom was a drunk and just about ruined our family. Had a lot of incidences where my drunk friends would make scenes/ asses out of themselves for drinking to much.

not saying all drinkers are bad but i never drink and i like it that way. not saying potsmokers are all perfect people either, this is just my opinion. I think especially young white culture pushes the "get drunk and party" idea on people and its leading to alcoholism to be more prevalent among young white people.

weed should be taxed, and while we're talking about drugs, nobody should go to jail for posession or usage of any drugs. They can be confiscated but sending people who need help to jail and making them pay court fees is a major contributer to our prison industrial complex. People manufacturing/selling drugs should be tried but not your average user who probably already has a lot of problems.

just another vice among thousands
id argue video game addiction is as bad as weed addiction

Wrong, it's the exact opposite.
I'm mean while sober, weed makes me bearable as a human.

i hate how not in control i feel when i drink. im totally lucid on pot, in a pinch i can sober right up and take charge. but while drunk that just cant happen to the same degree

10yrs+ smoker.

no, it should stay illegal.

Weed is for retards.

>catching on obvious bait
People, please! Stop defending it while not being sober.

don't care, just legalize it so I can stop hearing about it.

fucking normie drug

Absolutely true. When you're getting high, it's all you want to do. And in the in-between times, you are just pissed at everything and everyone who stand in the way of your next session of getting high. Stop doing it for a week and you'll find yourself enjoying the company of others, and having actual discussions, and not just dying to get away from all the fucking assholes who don't understand you just want to go home, be alone, and get high. Again, and again.

It will destroy liberals brain so why not

This.

Face it, this shit is gonna get legalized sooner or later. Might as well get it over with.

$100,000 isn't a lot of money. I'm sorry! I get comped that much sushi in a night!

looks disgusting
degenerate

People are different. All my stoner friends are the sweetest and the best people overall. And no, they aren't high 24/7.

Shitty medicine

>Marijuana does not causes cancer
Bullshit. Inhaling any smoke consistently raises your chances of getting cancer.

DUDE

It's a good medication in moderation, but you can get trapped in the nonsense that you NEED it, which is such horse shit. I grow it, I can tell you I've seen belligerent high people just as bad as whiskey drinkers. I've also seen the annoying stereotypical liberal pothead hippies.

The people in-between that don't brag about it are what you should base as legitimate users, the mom and dad that smoke it after the kids go to bed to have fun, the kids that smoke it after work/school as a reward, the cancer patients that need it to eat, etc. You can't blan a plant, it's not remotely working. Tax the fuck out of it and get it over with already.

Would you rather the country spend your tax dollars busting 17 year olds, putting them through treatment just for them to go onto prescription meds because of diversion/probation urine tests as a loophole, or would you rather that tax money go to something actually fucking useful?

4/5 dispensaries are owned by Jews in colorado

>safe

Known to inhibit microtubule formation since 1986 killing both cancerous cells and regular ones

That's because they just got started, I'm guessing. The time will come after a decade of smoking when you need it more than you need friends.

I live in Oregon and as far as I am concerned it is already legal.

this actually, same for me

Stop role playing as a nazi you autistic child

Confirmed.

This, completely agree

>That's because they just got started
Not quite. Wouldn't call them stoners in that case.

pot head here

no.

>What's your opinion? Should it be legalized?

NOPE

And if the president is pro drugs, he is automatically removed from my ballot.
Yes, thats right, thats the first thing I search about ALL candidates, and If they are pro marijuana (and anti guns and pro nsa spying) I stop researching about him and he automatically dont have my vote anymore

That's called addictive personality, user. People dumb enough to isolate themselves for marijuana would do so with anything that triggers the release of dopamine. Ask the vidya basement dwellers.

Either way (((they))) are going to process this plant to the point it's considered a hard drug. We already have extractions that look like crack cooked up in a garage

No, and ban alcohol too

>sperging this hard

Yes because my drug dealer is weird and scares me at times
He's a hood niBBa and drives around with a bathtowel draped over his head now. He also sipes lean while driving and he claims it helps him drive better
He insisted i go to family video with him at one point because he thought I had good movie taste

Been smoking for 5 years day to day, quit for a year and then hit it again. It's not so bad as a drug but it makes you a vegetable of some sort

Junkies are no good, puritans or no good either, fuck off.

Read up on the history of alcohol prohibition in America. Also read up on Portugal's experience with decriminalization. They halved their addicts in a decade.

As much as I like it, this is true.

How infrequently do you have to smoke for this to not happen? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I've been actively avoiding smoking, not buying, etc. My conspiracy friend I chill with dabs and I always end up hitting his $2,000 dollar rig.

Is there any way to moderate so I don't become a dick?

THEY, keyword. Here, we have a fucking epidemic of people wanting the stamp bags that are specifically known for having killed their friend.

No kidding. People hear about heroin deaths and go scouting that county for that specific stamp bag because they think they can handle it.

You think prohibition is going to work on that kind of populace? Good fucking luck.

I wonder who’s behind this post

I know it's a cleche. But weed and shrooms are only illegal because you find your self questioning the system and realising how absurd society is.