yeah that definitely wasn't written by a black person

>most of the kids is scared of her

every fucking time

>mortage

Hey, rabbi

>it's another false flag thread

Watcha doin?

What the fuck?

Yeah because white people really care about how dark a nigger is, not just the fact that they’re a nigger

There's no way a white person wrote this.

t. an eagle named Albert Einstein

Did you get this from the front page of reddit?

Wats a nanny

Sounds like it was written by a fellow nigger.
Niggers are the only ones I've heard scrutinizing the actual level of skin tone in other niggers.

GET RID OF THAT SPEARCHUCKER AND HIRE A NICE REDBONE

SIGNED, EXCALIBUR T. WHITEY

>hey rabbi!~

its so pathetic its hilarious!
i dont even care if its ENTIRELY for comedy

>Using a decorative font for the entire body of the letter.

This was definitely written by a darkie.

i think you will find that the darker they are, the more civilized and personable they are

the lighter skinned ones are the very worst, the most hysterical, self absorbed, wicked, cruel, and animalistic

I don't buy it, a parent would've signed it in chicken scratch

Someone who's paid to look after kids

>No punctuation and shitty overall arrangment
>ridiculous font
>"our problem is she's too dark most of the kids is scared of her" 100% nigger wrote.
>Trump reference

Hey niggy what are you doing ?

Somebody call the SPLC, BLM and ADL!

>that's black girl font

And grammar, and 4th grade spelling errors.

Another fake """hate crime""" that you won't hear a fucking peep about after they figure out it's the nigger itself that wrote this.

>that's black girl font

>When she got her nails did, I be thinking 'nigga what'?
>Fire dey black gurl nao. Sincerely, some cracker bitch

>kids is scared

Geeee, I wonder who wrote this...

THAT... sir, is the grammatical warblings of a Nigger.

>that font
>that grammar

>NANNY
Is it very common for super black pure Africans to be nannies in the US or what?

All modern printers print their unique signature on every piece of paper they print. Perhaps this kind African American would be willing to deliver this to the proper authorities so they can trace it?

What the fuck is that font?

>this

Light skinned niggers, dark skinned niggers and every nigger in between need to hang. The rope shows no prejudice in such matters.

You can hide a lot of things, but stupid is a fucking challenge. Ebonics-stupid is like trying to hide a dead skunk by singing loudly, worst thing is the msm is going to gulp down this bait and then, in six months when the nanny comes out as a culprit, mumble some retraction in the comment section of a online reprint.

>the quotes around make your daycare great again

They can't even control their arrogance long enough to set up a proper frame job...

Can confirm this, very dark blacks are often first gen straight out of africa blacks who often blend in faster than you'd think.

Mixed mutts are the sassy egotrippers who think they wuz kangz and shiiieeet

>That MS Word Joker font

KEK

Track her down and show the mothers of the kids at the daycare that this gorilla faked this note

Let's get her fired

It's Laquishamonte Jackson MS

Forgot :
>asks for a lighter nigger as if it makes any difference.

Mutts are even more fucked in the head, pure blacks are actually very predictable and while violent still very submissive and lazy, mutts are mudslime tier, and more dangerous.

That's because the darker ones are probably fresh African immigrants who were outstanding enough to make it outside of their continent. They could even be scholars and productive citizens.

Light-skinned ones are American niggers.

When I was a little boy, about age 5, I screamed in terror the first time I saw a black person.

Trace the microdots, and find out who printed that letter.

Oh wait, they won't because this is PR for a county sheriff race

would you leave a nigger alone in your home with your children and all your valuables? If you were a retarded liberal, vid related would happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPcEbmfFolU

my 8-year-old daughter just flew in and perched above the blackboard and shed a tear and then said "but why do the trumpfsters want to kill me with high-powered assault AR15s mommy?" before being chased away by an islamophobic mob of MAGA hats

this is trump's america

In Antebellum South among Plantation owners.... maybe.

>Our problem is she's too dark most of the kids is scared of her.
>I am only telling you this because some of us are planning to pull our kids from the daycrae shes an eye sore.
>I see you're trying to touch all of the nationalities but maybe hire a light skinned black she would blend more and not look like a "NANNY"
>Choose wisely remember WE THE PARENTS PAY YOUR MORTAGE
>I hope you make her aware shes not wanted
>However if she needs a job Mcdonalds is always hiring her kind

A black person definitely did not write this.

>daughter

How dare you gender that child?

Stopped reading at >kids is scared

boycott any nigger org ,boycott masonic enterprises , kauft nicht beim Juden

Someone who cares for children, think mary poppins-magic. The person probably ment "Mammy" , a slave that acts as a nanny for her master's kid.
In America Aunt Jemima is probably the most recognizable mammy.

btw jews do this because they think its bad luck to make a real swastika

Hey shaniqua, whatcha doin?
False flags all day long.

bbc.com/pidgin

At my university, which is highly international, there are no native blacks. None. We even have completely veiled women studiying now, so it is quite pathetic.

The only black students and scholars are those who managed to work their way out of Africa on their own merit. I respect the hell out of that. They usually go back too, to help their people or the environment. They're decent folk.

Fucking Australia.. King of the bants once again.

>saw his first black at age 5

damn...

>tfw 50 years ago you could live your whole lfie without seeing a nigger.
>tfw your children will live as minority amongst them.

i'm confused about this too. nobody i know trusts their kids with nogs. people usually hire hispanics to take care of their kids.

this is obviously a double-frame job. written by a white person to make it look like a black person faked it. the quotes around the "make daycare great again" give it away.

Who thinks it's a good idea to write a letter in that font?

>P.S. Just trying """TO MAKE YOUR DAYCARE GREAT AGAIN"""
2real4me

of all the things that never happened this never happened the most

>As a concerned parent and friend (Not "And a friend")
>No comma after So
>Most of the kids is scared of her
>No period after daycare
>No comma after nationalities
>anyone other than niggers caring about "light or dark skinnned" niggers
>No comma after child
>No comma after wisely
>No comma after WE
>Mortage
>no apostrophe in "she's"
>no comma after however,
>no comma after Job
>No comma after So

Also, this is why you never want to hire a nigger. Always looking for the first chance to scam or sue you.

A nigger.

Close minded bigots thats who

why don't people, like, look after their own fucking children?

> totally not some dumb shit written by a leftist as a false flag.

THIS is Trump's America?!

Feminism got women into the workplace for 'empowerment'

Society has been going downhill ever since.

Whats a false flag?

Thats leftism. Probably written by a nigger. Note slso the font w tribalistic features.

The authors of the note are pretending to be reasonable. Most likely they just hate the employee cuz she's ugly and dark skinned.

Because being rich means you don't have to.
Do you really think Trump was anything but a vague authority figure to any of his kids.

> Butt blasted black millennial doesn't like a that a fat older black woman is there.

And whites are supposed to be the ones holding blacks back

She's right it _IS_ hard to believe, it's almost like she should be questioning the validity of the things she hears about...

Nah, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

its funny as fuck how you can tell a black person wrote it within two sentences

These people are fucking sick

Or white parents who are trying to make their racist message seem lighthearted.

Worse than sick; they're leftists.

Partly because "much career" for womyn, and also because wages have stagnated since the 1970s so most people need two incomes if they want to be honest and not suck at the to of gibs.

Most people I know prefer young, unmarried white girls to be babysitters.

kek. Didn't even notice the quotes.

Imagine having a room temperature IQ like these people. I almost feel bad.

>its hard to believe people like this actually exist
>its hard to belive

Yep

Fbpb and checked

Níl sé deacair sin a chreidbheáil le fírinne

It never ends

(ju)

Do black people actually think that racist whites care how light or dark their skin is? You're either a nigger or you aren't.

This...
...the ONLY "people" that care about HOW dark, are dark themselves. To everyone else, you're either a nigger or you're not.

fakehatecrimes.org/

> after they figure out

They already know it's a fake, there's just zero repercussions for them pretending it's real. They only stand to gain from running with this. This is why false flags are so common

The McDonald's line and Make America Great Again reference were dead giveaways of a false flag. But dumb nogs are probably sharing this on social media as proof of how all evil and racist white Trump supporters are.

>Hello I am writing
>font!
>raciss crrackaz is all frendses
>exclamation mark!
>punctuation BTFO
>daycare one word
>raciss assign importance to light/dark nigger
>doze cracka kids is scared
>raciss don't want black day care but are perfectly fine with black nannies
>choose wisely we
>mortage
>Mcdonalds
>just to make sure you don't throw this in the trash and not give me attention for my victim temper tantrum i will just send a copy to myself
>her kind
>magic
>that in peach fohtee fahv cracka drunffff
wow this is totally legit how white people write and (((think))). activated.

WHEN I WAS

Don't you need to be able to have an erection to rape? I can't imagine having one near her.

Lol Black's are the only ones who pay attention to light or dark skin on other blacks

This is true. I have a friend who is an immigrant from Kenya. . . He is the most polite and kind person I have ever met. Would literally do anything to help someone

Pretty much the same with coons in Aus.
Half caste abo cunts are the most self entitled, degenerate pieces of garbage you will ever meet. Nothing but
>MUH STOLEN GENERATION! GIVE ME GIBS, YOU RACIST WHITE DAWG
Meanwhile, full blooded abos are generally pretty chill and friendly.