Dodgy shells on Stephen Paddocks Death Scene

>When you look at the shells included in the photo they appear to be new and unused, in addition the blood looks like paint.
>The gun shells were all over the place when he was shooting out of singular locations and would've piled up.
> P.S Does anyone notice the corpse doesn't even look like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
dailymotion.com/video/x6327nu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its all fake. No one died. Watch the footage of the "victims" being checked on. Watch the dramatic cab ride. Watch the actors conveniently falling in place. Watch and listen to the timing of the "gunfire" relative to the song playing when jason aldean runs off stage.

This is a poorly executed, reality tv show esq, manufactured (((conspiracy))).

>Bruh theres not even any footage of 'victims' being shot

I know. The one where the guy runs around checking on the "victims" for 2 minutes, calling for emts, before the lights mysteriously go out. I'll upload if you cant find it.

wow, another faked mass-murder? What a surprise. When will you guys learn all of these happenings are faked? mileswmathis.com/

Not all. Nice truck of peace was legit as far as I can tell.

Agree it does not look like Paddock. Paddock was a much heavier guy & this guy looks at least 10 yrs younger

There are craigslist hiring requests like 2 weeks before hand
Trump did it when he was running for potus, had a black guy in the background for political gain

post the high quality version and you can see those shells are clearly spent

also, blood coagulates ya dingus

Kek. Thats why you didnt bother responding.

Sage this shill.

>Oieu?

>blood looks like paint
That shit is exactly what it looks like when you get shot in the head

His nose has the same cleft but I agree it looks like a younger thinner different guy maybe it's because all the blood drained out

Barely any blood is drained out from him, from the looks of it he got shot in the lungs and coughed it up until he died and couldn't anymore

You people are delirious. The same type of people that would stare at an assault rifle wielding attacker and say "this guy is a hologram"...

There are MULTIPLE videos of people being murdered...including many drunk and confused concertgoers in a frenzy during the gunfire. Dead bodies everywhere...with REAL coagulated blood.

Of all the mass shootings our country has seen...this one has much more evidence available to the public than any others.

Apparently cell phone video of the guy walking around checking dead bodies for pulses and watching people choking on their own blood is somehow written off as "actors"...

Actors aren't a valid excuse for every mass murder that happens. There is even police scanner feeds where you can clearly hear the police chatter on the situation.

Stop writing all these things off as "crisis actors"...it is possible in some cases...but this one doesn't seem very likely. Real people died at a concert because some psychopath decided to go on a rampage...stop trying to make everything some political Alex Jones tin foil bullshit!

*shells are unused*

Go guns pls stop.

Go buy a gun and stop talking about things you don't know about.

>Link or it never happened

Bait and/or have never seen anyone killed before.

It's the fucking internet in 2017. If you haven't seen people die you are a normie pleb who's opinion on this means nothing.

> I've seen people die just this one looks sketchy af

>ITS DEFINITELY A CONSPIRACY BUT THE CONSPIRACY DEFINITELY ISNT THAT ITS A HOAX. THE GUY STANDING, GIVING THE (((SHOOTER))) THE FINGER, CALLING HIM A PUSSY JUST THOUGHT HE WAS A HOLOGRAM.

fuck off faggot shill. no ones buying your bullshit

Fucking how? Doesn't matter if the identity of whoever is in the picture is up for debate; the person depicted is 100% dead.

>>When you look at the shells included in the photo they appear to be new and unused, in addition the blood looks like paint

The bullets in that photo are very clearly used, please fucking end your life.

been browsing this board a long time. ive seen many violent webms emerge. thats why i know this shits fake. so do the rest of us who have any ability to think for ourselves.

Doesn't matter if he was actually dead or not it can still be faked.

>When you look at the shells included in the photo they appear to be new and unused

no

You never shot a gun, eh?

mate show a photo of a used and un-used photo of the bullets.

So please, tell me. Is it a fake body? Fake blood? Do you really fucking think whoever is in OP's image is not a human being who was once alive and is now dead?

Im not saying whether or not it is a dead or alive human or not body/corpse/ragdoll.
>>I'm saying it looks like a setup and may or may not be the same person.

Does anyone notice that wind blowing through a hotel room up that high doesn't seem to blow anything around the room ?

dont focus on the shooter he doesnt matter. definitely could have been killed in the hotel room. focus on the crowd. focus on the victims in the crowd. focus on the (((fact))) that "60 people were killed, 500+ injured" and nobody has any pictures of videos of anyone actually being shot at the concert. focus on the reaction, the timing, the convenient relase of all the evidence through such unknown parties as dan fucking bilzerian.

I get why paranoid conspiracy theorists came to the retarded conclusion "obama hates our gun rights and faked sandy hook etc. to take them away"
how does their theory work saying this was fake when king trump who accepted lots NRA money is in power?

I feel like if a muslim did they would have no problem believing it but if its a white guy who stockpiled a load of guns legally, then "hmmm... this can't be right, definitely a conspiracy"

too much infowars I think

Look at the shells around the dudes body. Tell me, why are all of them missing the projectile portion? Or were they photoshopped now as well?

Weren't they illegal though?

>assault rifle

make yourself more obvious btw

>in addition the blood looks like paint.
you've never seen blood coagulate?

you guys have to stop pushing these dumb theories.

The shilling is off the charts this morning.

That or youre actually retarded.

Sage

what in the fuck would me telling people to rewatch the videos for clues and re examine the evidence would lead you to think im a shill.

nice try you pedo faggot

>looks like fucking wax
>The only ones that do are the ones surrounding his head

this guys a dick, he would've brought attention and gunfire to his location and the people around him

Can I get a quick compdown?
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

>>looks like fucking wax
looks like fucking blood that has been sitting out for an hour.

>Looks like fucking wax

would've if there was real gunfire. watch the videos of the first shots. show them to anyone you know who makes music. theyre lined up PERFECTLY with the audio track.

oh right maybe, I haven't read too much into it. My point still stands. Only in america do large amounts of people belive mass shootings are faked. I feel it's like a defense mechanism that allows them to ignore the thought that maybe it is actually possible to go on massive killing sprees with a gun that any retard can buy in a walmart or without any background checks at a gun show.

>blood looks like paint
You clearly have no clue what blood nor spilled paint look like.
>piled up
HURR CYLINDRICAL OBJECTS ROLL DURRR
Even when shooting outdoors your casings don't pile up in one spot, they're getting flung out of a 2 inch opening by a fucking explosion then bounce/tumbling against the floor before rolling away. This is WHY policing brass is such a big deal.
Even outdoors on flat land with lush grass that should catch casings you can still expect to be searching a 5sqft area at least, especially if firing from standing.

Anyone have an image of the room photos all pieced together? I saw one but can’t find it. It looked like a second gunshot to the stomach was being hidden.

>HURR THEY DONT ROLL THAT FAR DURRR

>kek flag
>retarded name choice
>schizo tier post
Fuck off shill

>kek flag
>namefag
>af
Can't tell if he's a disciple of the old ways or just a newfaggot.
>captcha close stadium
wew

So now you're gonna move the goal post? At first you claim the bullets in the photo look new and unused, now you're claiming some are actually used.
So were they planted? What retarded conspiracy are you gonna use for this one?

Besides that, Every single bullet in the photo is used. Circle the ones that you think aren't.

>I'm far beyond your puny mind, I am so far that I acknowledge ill never get laid or get kissed

some of the shells look fake like cheap wooden ones carved by hand to look real and painted just right to look real

My fucking bro was an army of one. He called me and told me he was gonna light some shit up and then we we're going out to get $1,000 worth of fucking sushi comped. You normal fags can't even get on my level, still eating at taco bell and shit. You're poverty fucking sickens me, get the fuck off my lawn.

Leftyshill or female using hole logic/arguing, please leave.

Dis-info operative or else a troll.
People died. They were assassinated by an
entity likely other than the one we have been
presented with.

through jihad

time to go back sweetie, america is no longer going to be comping all your shit

>By the looks 75% of the shells to the left look unused and 1 or 2 to the right.

> I know thats you caleb

>Yes but theres only photos showing downed people, not one video showing a person getting shot.

>hurr durr disinfo troll

Yeah, (((antifa))) accomplices. Shocking right? Lets pit left vs right even more. Who would have that motive?!?!?!?!?!?!?

dailymotion.com/video/x6327nu

thanks guy, I came in here to ask why he thinks spent cartridges is "new" and "unused"

you can tell this guy isn't a hunter either, since he has obviously not seen blood from the result of a gun wound.

good bait, got me to come in to actually reply

Checked and keked.

WOW YOU ARE SO SMART, MORE CAPABLE THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND SO SMART! ALSO SO BORED AT HOME ON A WEEKEND, BUT SO WAKE AND SMART!

Just stop.

changed my mind on you, seriously just watch as many videos of the event as you can dude. think why it would be at a country concert? think of the disinfo about charlottesville and the neo nazis and all that shit. think how obvious the (((multiple shooters))) conspiracy is. think how convenient for the (((division))) it would be if it came out he was with antifa/blm.

Where have u been?

Nah, they are all used. Even from poor picture quality, anyone whos ever shot a gun before can tell those are used. ALL of them.

Next.

Kinda looks like his collar was grabbed desu

It's a spent cartridge, have you even gunned bro ever.

Libcuck invasion starts LUL get mad, your shit country just copped another mass shooting, THANK YOU SOROS FOR THINNING THESE NIGGERS OUT. YEH OK U FUCKED UP ON THE CONCERT CHOICE BUT I HEARD U PLANNED ON LORDE FIRST SO LOLZ AND BYE

He WAS an antifa arms dealer man...
They're gonna kick shit up nov.4th, they had all the guns they needed, and they relized this buy was a setup, so they killed the dealer and set up the room, then fired on the crowd for ten minutes, slipped through the door to the adjoining room and locked it behind them on their way out. They tied up loose ends by killing the gun dealer and killed a bunch of trump supporters. two birds, one stone

>EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nah stop being such a dumbass

>I watch rick and morty I know what I'm talking about loser

I have very little experience. I'm a complete fucking novice to guns, but I do know what a spent and unspent cartridge looks like, unlike OP.

> I can tip my wax heater on my carpet and it'll look the same

That sounds pretty convenient for the deep state. A lot more convenient than them trying to entrap ISIS and accidentallying a whole bunch of American citizens. I'd believe it, only because both of those orgnizations are deep state pawns anyway and they could orchestrate the whole thing however they want, sadly.

Yes, that'll be the shocking (((story))).

>what is a color revolution

yes

this may be a hard truth to accept but rick and morty has absolutely nothing to do with this topic or my post. try again.

I am more interested in the blood drip trail leading from his right shoulder to his gun.

This. If he shot himself with the revolver through the mouth how did it end up way above his head while his arms are positioned below?

Gravity + irregular shaped object = weird bounces. See also, football.

One theory, and perhaps the most plausible, is that the SWAT picked up and moved the gun to secure the area. Another one claims that the killer shot Paddock, placed the gun on his chest, and then picked it up and moved it above his head before leaving the room.

Nice bright once-fired 5.56mm, just a little bit of carbon residue....

Looks right to me.

Gun shells don't pills up in a single location when you are shooting...
That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
Those spent cases get flung varying distances and directions by the ejector...

I'm guessing you have never fired a gun before.
Also the casings by his head are spent. The weird thing is there is no blood on them.

fuck off. I know someone who died there and another thats in a coma. Pull your head out of your arse.

Here's one thing that gets me about the crime scene. Was the room light off or on when the police secured the area? If so did Paddock have the lights off when he committed the crime, or were the lights turned off by another person as they fled the scene?

NATO rounds

I think the whole thing is fishy. A gun deal gone bad and mossad or the CIA covering it up with a mass shooting to push the gun control narrative.

But people got hurt. My buddy got shot in the leg there. Hes from Ottawa but lives in Calgary.

Here's what happened faggots. Braddock was an arms dealer for the CIA/FBI. They used him to set up an arms deal with isis (mossad). Isis found out it was a set up and the dude who went to do the deal, remember 1 person only from each side but partners definitely in hotel for both sides. Deal goes south isis shoots the place up to send a message not to fuck around after killing dude then they skeet out undetected

We need someone to leak a list of every single person in Mandalay Bay that night. He had people in other rooms and so did isis/mossad.

Pic or lie.

>20 friends of me died there ‚hurr durr‘

That's a neat one.
So one shady deal (FBI weapons sting) got supplanted by a Saudi/Israeli/ISIS rampage.

Haven't seen the puzzle put together that way yet. neat.

There’s always one

> P.S Does anyone notice the corpse doesn't even look like him.

Does anyone notice that OP photoshopped it themself?

FAKE

Here we go. Internet moar. Psychiatry helps when you're ready.