Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/46PXaJxzuDE
jewbook.com/Mormon-pol-905657472935491/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't know anything about Mormonism, do you

t. not Mormon

>literally The Emperor's New Clothes: the religion

....or maybe there were golden plates?

Nobody in the actual fucking story even saw the fucking tablets, just some guy telling you to believe him.

Fucking retard

Seriously?

Yeah

Mormon here. The tablets were given to Moroni after the translation was completed and never seen again. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You can't just pass up this opportunity, Mormonanon. Reap those prophet profits. Not necessarily money, you could get some good keks out of this. And all that sweet Mormon pussy.

>You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Sort of like Joseph Smith when he translated the "Book of Abraham"?

What do you mean again?
your own texts say nobody ever fucking saw them you fucking piece of shit

Muslims can't reject Joseph Smith and Mormonism and say that Muhammad was a prophet at the same time.

Mormon here. Joseph Smith made all the shit up to fuck extra wives and have power.

Book of Abraham is a good read. What's surprising is that some of the heiroglyphs are set up in a very sumerian style. Even if Joseph Smith made it up. He must have had access to some source material to do it. JPMorgan had a collection in new York but not sure if it was public or if Smith had any connections to the financier.

Mormon history is interesting, not sure when Smith had time or when. He became a mason,but he rose to 32 degree before having a falling out with them.

It's a formula cult leaders have been using for a long time now

Yeah but your op makes up a scenario of presenting an empty box and encouraging people to lie about what's in them. I'm an ex morning and that simply does not happen.

Joseph Smith's origin story is 100% more believable than Muhammads and Smith has writings that he claimed revelation from god directly rather than being illiterate and having people create the bulk of his text after death.

With that said in history most mysticism created around religious figures occurs after they die. Even the cult of Jesus today is a caricature of his teachings.

And you just take his word for that without a shred of evidence even though it contradicts some of the teachings of the new testament?
The last piece of divine revelation was the book of revelation by St John.
Anyone who claims (or claimed) to be a prophet after that is either a liar or mentally ill.

>The last piece of divine revelation was the book of revelation by St John.
So gospel of Luke and Matthew aren't canon?

There is no such passages and people that claim it don't understand the history of how the Bible was compiled and the chronological order in which they we're written .

This guy's knows what's up

Inshallah you kaffir quarrel over which flavor of apostate is best. But all will taste the same in the fiery bowels of Iblis

Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum

>Anyone who claims (or claimed) to be a prophet after that is either a liar or mentally ill.

And Jews think that about your book. And Muslims think that about your book.

Come on, breh.

>indians are lost tribes of israel

come now. The dude was weird.

>The last piece

Do people on 4 chan actually have brain cells ?

You can't reject Joseph Smith without rejecting Muhammed too. Even you must know the history of Islam after Muhammad s death? They killed his sons. They took over and used Islam as a took of war and power. It's evident in the split between shite and Suni.

Aparently not since we had an idiot here who thinks that Revelation was the last part of the New Testament to be written. I bet he also thinks that Pauline letters were written after gospels.

He was literally just a full of shit con artist.

I don't think that's the most far fetched thing he claimed, DNA sequencing already shows inconsistencies with the ice Bridge theories. Ice Age is over 10,000 years ago but some of the DNA evidence is newer. So how do they have a connection?

Well, there may not been such things like godlen tablets but sure as fuck there is such thing as golden coins and hot wifes.

W R O N G.
anti-mormon posters on Sup Forums always post retarded shit. There are plenty of legit criticisms, but they always go for lies. Really activates the almonds

youtu.be/46PXaJxzuDE

>belives in sheep controling lies

Yeah I'm an ex Mormon and reading this stuff is straight retard shit tier .

hugh moon stole the tablets as a prank while on a bender. that's why mormons aren't allowed to drink alcohol

join up btothers

jewbook.com/Mormon-pol-905657472935491/

Actually they aren't allowed to drink because the church allied with prohibitionist years after Smith's time. Turning the suggestion of not drinking alcohol into a commandment by church policy .

Word of Wisdom in Mormon church specifically states that it was not a commandment but policy makers in church effectively made it one by using it to block entry into church and priesthood.

Dum Dum Dum Dum dum

Dude, you can't argue with religion. These people are BRAIN DEAD! Just forget it dude, let them die in ignorance.

its meant to imply im special you massive retard

Oh you're special alright. Short bus special.

He also claimed the Garden of Eden used to be in Jackson County, Missouri and that Noah's Ark was built in North Carolina.

And let's not forget that he bought some Egyptian papyri with hieroglyphics on it from a fucking antiques dealer who was also selling the mummies along with it, claimed that it was a handwritten letter written by Abraham (let's ignore the fact that it's not written in Hebrew for a minute), and then """""""""translated"""""""" the text in a time when there were like 3 people on the planet who could read Egyptian at all and he had no reasonable chance of someone calling out his blatant bullshit for the foreseeable future. Of course the Rosetta Stone eventually allowed people to fully translate Egyptian and it turns out the "Book of Abraham" was literally standard Egyptian funeral rights written around 500BC that were regularly buried with the Egyptian dead.

Oh and God is a physical being who's throne is located around the star Kolob and when we die we will go to Heaven (except for apostate Mormons who are literally the only people who go to hell) and live in an infinitely polytheistic world with God as the chief amongst the newly created spirit-people/gods.

Nope nothing suspicious at all about this.

Modern egyptologists claim Giza are funeral mounds with zero evidence of them having a body in them.

Any claim about the garden of Eden is moot as it's just as silly for those that claim it's in Iraq. Flood occurred 10000 years ago utterly BTFOing Bible timeline.

I've yet to see a copy of these commonly used funeral rights anywhere.

Again as an ex Mormon this is hardly the material to focus on to dissuade people from Mormonism.

All of the criticism of Mormon beliefs are correct.
I'm a member only because I want a non-degenerate, white family and community.

>All
>White
Mormon leaders are soft globalists.

>He became a mason,but he rose to 32 degree before having a falling out with them.

"Falling out with them" for turning their "secrets" and symbolism into a slightly Christian flavored version of their mystery religion.

Mormonism is just another chapter of Freemasonry/Mystery Babylon.

Except revelations says there will be more prophets

Don't jerk the image of Masons so hard. They are a medieval creation and do no date to Babylon. They stole symbols themselves. So their falling out with Smith is hypocritical. Today they are reduced to just charging flat fees for membership.

>Again as an ex Mormon this is hardly the material to focus on to dissuade people from Mormonism.

Beyond hat tippers who go "lol all religions are unbelievable", the doctrines espoused by Latter-Day Saints are literally some of the least believable religious tenants in the entire planet.

It's not even shit like in the Book of Genesis where you could reasonably take a more metaphorical view of the scriptures to understand it while still being fundamentalist (i.e. honest) in your defense of your views.But with Mormonism the indisputable, factual claims that Joseph Smith made about things so far out there that it goes beyond the realm of just putting your faith in things not seen, but that you have to actively deny even just basic understandings of the world around you. I mean fundamentalist Christians can still integrate normally in society because interacting with "normal" people and opposing arguments does not shatter their beliefs. However when you look at FLDS churches like the shit Warren Jeffs ran, they almost universally live isolated on fucking compounds because the only way it's possible to have fundamentalist (i.e. actually believing it) Mormon beliefs requires you to cut yourself off from people that can challenge you.

False prophets yeah.

mormon OP how do I get a nice qt 3.14, and if it involves having to change religions all hope is lost.

That's what's funny about you biased faggots unfamiliar with the miracles of old and new testaments will see that Smith's claims are about on par. The irony is that most mormons know the Bible better than other Christan groups.

Pro tip from an ex Mormon: focus on church policy after Smith.

For example: blacks and the priesthood. Did you know Smith gave the priesthood to blacks butt the church changed the policy after? When you focus on church policy history that's where the leaks occur.

>Pro tip from an ex Mormon

You keep saying this, and yet somehow I don't believe it.

Also the Bible warns us heavily about people who claim to be prophets but are just making shit up and not actually speaking the word of God.

Jeremiah 23:16
>Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 24:24
>For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2 Timothy 3:13
>But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

1 John 4:1
>Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Galatians 1:8
>But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Revelation 22:18-19
>For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
>And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

What did He mean by this?

>I'm a member only because I want a non-degenerate, white family and community.

Mormons are polygamists.

They also burn in hell for all eternity when they die.

Mormons aren't polygamists, they banned polygamy in The 1890s. You will get excommunicated if you practice polygamy. The only "Mormons" who practice polygamy is the fundamentalist church of Latter Day Saints, aka FLDS. Do your research before spewing Sup Forums memes

t. Catholic

There are sources that prove the translations didn’t come from any tablets. Smith put a rock in a hat, looked in the hat, and the rock gave him his bible. The church has admitted this.

>Moron-i

Also, large portions of Smith’s “bible” have been proven to be plagiarized from a history textbook that was used in schools at that time, and also from a version of the King James Bible that had translation errors.

Smith’s bible has the same translation errors as that KJV

If the history textbook said something like:

The fort was on the west side of river x, and the British were camped on the East side near the town of Y...

Smith changed this to:

The fort was on the west side of (fake river name), and the Lamanites were camped on the East side near the town of (fake town name).

>The only "Mormons" who practice polygamy is the fundamentalist church of Latter Day Saints, aka FLDS.

Yeah no shit, that's the point. The actual believers (which is what fundamentalism is) who practice Mormonism are polygamists because that's what Joseph Smith clearly taught, as well as nearly all of their "church fathers".

>Do your research before spewing Sup Forums memes

Maybe you should do some research. Seeing modernist, liberal Mormons and then basing your understanding of their defined doctrinal positions upon that is like trying to reconstruct all of Christian theology based on Joel Osteen sermons. Grow a brain.

>t. unsaved person

Makes sense.

>>literally The Emperor's New Clothes: the religion

Yes.

Why does the Wizard of Oz movie contain memes about Merrican history that never happened according to official US history, the wizard of Oz being one of them.

Why did the Ass-clown meme originate, because there sure wasn't something along mormonism where the priests had pointy hats?

>Mormon here.

Why is it so hard to understand that the ones with a monopoly on violence have changed your religion, so it wouldn't be such a threat to Christianity?

I was reading Krakauer's book on Mormonism and all I could think was that Joseph was a pretty cool dude.

Yeah, his stories are dumb, but he was a good leader and wanted the best for his community. He must have been extemely charismatic. I can't even hate.