To the gun nuts of Sup Forums: More guns is NOT the solution to mass shootings. GUNS are the problem here...

To the gun nuts of Sup Forums: More guns is NOT the solution to mass shootings. GUNS are the problem here. If all 22000 concert goers had guns and tried to return fire to the 32nd floor of a hotel it would have created a countless amount of more deaths
Once again guns are the problem BAN GUNS.

I believe there were around 70,000 documented cases of individuals defending themselves with a firearm last year alone. Compare that to the 13,000 who were murdered by a gun.

Obligatory
>a fucking leaf

SHALL

NOT

I can think of about five different self defense methods off the top of my head that are far superior to GUNS.

Enlighten me with this bait, leaf.

>Gun owners would open fire from that angle knowing they wouldnt be able to hit anything
go learn about guns little boy, you're mommy voted for trump. True!

If we are talking about people defending themselves from home invaders
1) Properly secure your home so no one can invade it
Otherwise
2) Tasers
3) Mace
4) Get hand to hand combat training
5) Cellphone to call trained professional police for help

Non lethal self defence methods are better than guns every single time

Literally is a solution w/ a long rifle & scope vs nothing.

>[citation needed]

Actually can't argue bcuz better to have in need than need & not have....

Every person I have met who tries to keep people from owning guns only does it to some made up, self serving demographic that they are not part of. Then they go on to try to justify dehumanizing, violence and victimizing the demographic.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.

They think they live in a fairy tale world & dont actually consider reality.

Good for you. I'm sure your self defence methods will work a charm against a criminal with a firearm.
Why don't you go test them out? If you survive you can say we're wrong, and if you die (which is almost certain) we get to laugh because another cucked retard will be dead.

OP thinks:
- When a drunk guy drives a car and crashes, it's the car's fault!
- When a terrorist drives a truck into a crowd of people, it was the bad truck that made the peaceful guy drive into the people.
- When someone stabs someone, it's the knife that made the peaceful person do it.
- When a mother neglects her children, it's not the mothers fault.
- When a doctor cuts off your nuts while he should have cut your appendix, it's the scalpel's fault, not the doctor's.
- When a mechanic make's a mistake while working on your car, it's the tool's fault, not the mechanic's.

the anti trumpers are all of the reasons for all of these problems. THEY SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH

Concert was a no gun zone, so clearly either gun bans DONT work
or everyone died of something other than being shot

The issue isnt guns. It is the conditions that create mass shooters. Guns are very neccessary to hold your governement accountable. You are a cuck if you think otherwise.

man you are stupid, does it hurt?

Sage and hidden. Like what everyone else should be doing with all these nigger gun threads. Bye faggot

trolling confirmed

1. Secure your house like a prison
>having to live like saffas
Yeah nah cunt

2 - 4.
>ineffective non-lethal tools up against potentially very lethal tools
Why would you want to do that? You can take your chances, but dont force your standards on me.

>call for help :'(
Real life isnt a fucking day care center ya soft cunt. Kill ya self if thats too hard to live with

i guess spoons make people fat too. BAN ALL SPOONS TO STOP OBESITY

>Cars should be equipped with technology to not let drunk drivers turn the key in the ignition
>Trucks should be equipped with technology to not let drivers turn into crowds
>You can't blame people for mental illness
>The mother could be going through personal problems
>Doctors who are not properly trained do exist
>Depending on how old/worn out the tool is it could very well be it's fault

I would never face a machine gun without any of these listed

Thanks Leafcunt

>call trained professional police for help

Good thing Judges ruled that the police 'protect and serve' the state, not you
Law enforcement officers had no duty to protect any individual

So they have no duty or responsibility to save or help you, their job is to catch the guy after you have been murdered

>the world is too scary! Lets retard proof it.

What we need is a civil war followed by a final Global War. There must be total purification. All leftists must die. 90% of the Brown must die. Degenerates must die. Islam must be eradicated.

Guns are not the problem. They are the solution. Those who do not understand this are also the problem. Their elimination is the solution.

The world is the inheritance of the Sons of the West. All other lines are subhuman and must be eradicated.

Demographics are not destiny. If you don't like what you see on the streets of your community, go to war.

There are roughly 2,600,000 deaths in the US every year. Of those, 1.3% of them are firearm related. Of that 1.3%, 64% of them are suicides. Ruling those out, 0.46% of the annual deaths are due to firearms. Of those, 30% are homicides. This leaves us with 0.0035% of annual deaths are firearms related homicides.

For comparison, 0.013%(3.7x more than firearm homicides) of annual deaths are from DUI. Should we ban alcohol?
0.012%(3.4x more than firearm homicides) are from car crashes. Should we ban cars?
Accidental falls account for 0.21% of annual deaths (60x more than firearm homicides) Should we ban falling?
Banning firearms wouldn't just make that number vanish either. Even if we assumed people never illegally obtained guns, what makes you think they wont stab each other to death?

>both victim and shooter are white
Right... That totally reflects what goes on in Chicago.

You cannot prevent deaths that happen because of accidents or because of a person's poor choices. Murders can and should be prevented. The less death the better a country becomes.

Everyone in Chicago knows what is happening and who is doing what, m8.

If I had an MG-42 I would take it to California for one awesome day.

Incorrect. Society must be radically adjusted and recalibrated. The undesirable populations must be eliminated.

A good society needs more death, not less. Proper maintenance of the social organism requires regular and absolute removal of all contaminants.

Poor? ... die
Brown? ... die
Gay? ... die
Leftist? ... die
Islamist? ... die
Degenerate? ... die

This is a proper civilization.

The pacifist garbage you represent is a sick fantasy of weakness and surrender. You are a faggot, and should burn accordingly. Fortunately, destabilization and chaos are fast approaching, and an opportunity for the forcible imposition of a just and proper order under Almighty God is very nearly upon us.

Deus vult!!! The filth will be eliminated.

Please take away guns, than my squirrel army can overthrow the country. The day of retribution is near. The day of the Squirrelachaust is over.

you still have to face off against Antman, do you have what it takes?

*are not. Do you really expect anyone to listen when you CAN'T EVEN USE PROPER ENGLISH? Anyhow TL;DR

If you are my friend, then you should have no problem with me having a gun.

If you are my enemy, why the fuck would I give up my guns for you?

Oh look a faggot who doesn't know how people trained and experienced in using firearms would act in that situation.

Offering up your ass mouth hands and feet aren't actually self defense technologies regardless of what they teach you in school and university there

How many kids does this perfect Arian specimen have