Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru

>It's Hyouka with hot onee-san.

why isn't this thing more popular?

At I was like

But then I realize

Onee-san has autism.

>not Chitanda
Not bother picking up

Sakurako? Is this related to that art major apartement?

>why isn't this thing more popular?
Because shonen a shit.

Because Sup Forums only likes chuuni garbage and fujoshit written for 15 year olds due to being inhabited by underageb& subhumans.

It was shit in all ways other than the onee-san.

What's it about, OP?

Would Bones have been better if, instead of having Shounen, her partner had been Adachi?

If Sakurako-san was so smart, then why didn't she just unlock the door?

it was not very memorable

Because it was mostly shit. Hyouka on the other hand was fantastic and also has the added benefit of looking amazing.

Because they fucked it up. The mystery part was shit and they kept introducing other dumb characters.

It should've been about /ss/ romance first of all and maybe a mystery sideplot.

Because the side kick is an annoying high school kid. It should've been a grown adult, liker her fiance for example.

No.

Fuck off. The /ss/ undertones was the only good thing about it. They should've turned it into a romance anime instead.

As a mystery genre, it was decent at best. Watchable but not that great and memorable.

Hyouka wasn't that great either.

>It's Hyouka
That might be why I didn't really like it.

>Didn't even get to the final boss.
Fucking garbage.

This show is like the pinnacle of character designs you've seen a million times before.

I agree. He literally ruined everything.

Because it was REALLY bad.

Yes I think so.

>oneesan
Found the problem

fuck off

stay here

People don't like things that require them to use their brains

Hyouka did whatever it could to avoid cliches in writing, but this show's interactions were always:

>Sakurako: This situation is great at highlighting my unconventional morality!
>Kid/Girl/Cop: Statement that begs Sakurako to have conventional morality, referencing past trauma!
>Sakurako: My past trauma makes me unethical!

The mysteries seemed contrived, as well. A guy wants to kill himself by painting? They saw a woman, and lost sight of her for a second so they assume she killed herself? An old lady falls off a cliff? And what was the deal with that creepy guy?
This contrasts with Hyouka, which had small, inconsequential mysteries that Oreki tried to avoid at all costs, before being pressured into helping by the personalities of the characters surrounding him. Sakurako didn't seem to handle the character interactions as smoothly as Hyouka did. I could never buy the characters because it didn't really seem like they were people.

The goal of Hyouka was to use small mysteries to cause interactions between the characters.
The goal of Sakurako-san was to try to make you cry using any possible sentimentality they can find. Cakes? Start crying. Grandma didn't actually kill herself? Waterworks. A different lady didn't kill herself? Get the tissues.

I think there is a good reason why this show is forgotten: It just isn't very good.

You give too much credit on Hyouka. It was just a watered down Japanese Nancy Drew to be honest.

there was no /ss/

author is against /ss/ because's she's a giant cunt

shonen was a faggot but saved by the promise of /ss/, but since there was no /ss/ we all ended up getting b8d

mysteries all fucking sucked like every other Jap mystery anime

The way Sakurako solved mysteries stretched the boundaries of disbelief, yeah she's smart but there's no reason she should know obscure bits of trivia in completely unrelated fields of study

no side characters worth mentioning

generally mediocre production values and forgettable animation

pic related was the best moment in the show

>Hyouka wasn't that great either
Sure it was.

Because it's a mystery show that ended with the mystery half solved.

>no doujins

What a fucking waste

No.

Good argument.

>this is what self-inserting Orekifags believe.

>projecting
>unironically self-inserting

This is not a matter of debate. Hyouka is overrated shit. End of story.