This is my K-ON thread. You may join me if you'd like

This is my K-ON thread. You may join me if you'd like.

I am going to masturbate to Mugi.

Same.

You can join me if you'd like.

I will Mugi is good fap material.

Everything about her character is sex.

Yamete kudasai, senpai

you want to do her together?

Can't do that.

Yes she has a good amount of fattyness, soft hair, delicious eyebrows and a precious personality.

I love group sex and sharing, so yes.

She's got a plump butt and a great rack. I bet she'd also be curious and willing to do anything.

oh nice, how about i hold her up by her legs while you get nice and deep in her?

Sounds wonderful. I'd love to bury the full length of my dick inside Mugi's soft, supple, dripping pussy; so deep that my balls rub against her puffy vulva. I'd be more than happy to help you in the same way.

I can't post any pics as I'm at work, but I'd like you to know that Ritsu is bestest girl. Thanks, and have a nice day.

We dont have to take turns, we could both nail her at the same time, id gladly take the mouth while you get one of her other holes, or perhaps we could share her mouth, if thats your thing.

I want Mugi-poster's puss more than Mugi herself!!

I'd be fine with anything, user! I would quite enjoy the feeling of our throbbing erections rubbing together inside of Mugi's warm and sloppy mouth. Spitroasting her would also be great. Maybe I could give your balls some worship, or give you a rimjob while you fuck her, if you're into that.

That's lewd, user.

Your thread is very good many cute picture.

im already hard please

I just woke up

oh my, thats exactly what i wanted to hear.
i wouldnt mind joining her going down on you, sharing her saliva and your delicious precum, then we can switch and you could both go down on me, and then to finish off we could both lick her pussy together, make her cum with our tongues intertwined.

Sounds so yummy. I would love to share Mugi's tasty pussy together. I really love giving head. Fellatio, cunnilingus, aniligus, etc. Love all of it.

Post more lewdmoog

>being gay

Lewdmoog best moog.

I like both sexes.

you sound yummy, i like teasing a lot, maybe we could just go at each other for a little bit and make her watch, make her jealous that she cant join in, id like to see her get flustered and try to interject.
I want her to sit next to us rubbing her clit, licking her lips impatiently while she imagines what she's going to do with our cocks when we let her join back in.

>not licking cock and pussy
if its cute you should fuck it, there are no genders, only holes.

>being half-gay

I bet Mugi would be really into it. Her homoerotic tendencies would be fun to exploit. Get all gay on her until she can't help but interrupt so she can get some sexual relief.

I want to put on a wig pretend I'm Moogy and then get all the horny user dick! I want to fuck an user dressed up as Moogy!! I'm literally masturbating to Moogy!!!

>

buddy, its ok, you can join us if you want, she has three holes, or between her tits if you like that, and the rest of us have enough holes for each others cock, dont play this game, let us all please you.
your sexuality is beautiful, give me more scenarios that interest you.
thats really cute, id love to run into you at a con or something cosplaying as mugi, and take advantage of you in the bathroom.

I would love to have Mugi sit on my face and smother my nose with her butthole while someone rails my ass. I've always really liked that fantasy. It satisfies my two biggest kinks: butt worship and getting my ass filled.

I'm not your buddy, pal

I'm more interested in masturbating to Ritsu? Is anyone else interested in that?

Ritsu is my second favorite. I'd be happy to fap to her.

I wonder what her sweat tastes like.

I would very much enjoy licking the sweat from between her buttcheeks.

well needless to say i could fill your ass, i also like rimming, sharing holes is a big favorite so eating her ass out with you would be a pleasure, but my biggest thing is snowballing, id like to give you a cum shot and then watch you give her deep kisses, share the taste of my load with her.

I want her to wring out her panties and sports bra directly into my mouth after a long day of drumming.

Though I like how much you all are into analingus, I'd love to lick the ass of any keion or user.

We could bend her over and share her yummy anus together. I'm into snowballing too. Fill my mouth with your creamy semen and I'd happily share it with moogs.

Butt worship is my biggest fetish. Can't have enough rimming or butt sniffing. I'd give anything to eat any of the K-ON butts, or even just give a cute user a sensual rimjob.

> being a beta cuckboy

I'm down with receiving too, I'd love to be side by side with a keion as user worships our butts, we could kiss or suck dick together too.

Also you'd share that cum kiss with me too I hope.

Seeing your butt lined up next to Ritsu's would do so many things to me. God knows how many hours I'd spend taking my time giving your two butts the proper worship and pleasure they deserve.

Damn it, I need to go read some douijins now.
I simply can't stop myself.

We could get ritsu in on this and see how gay she would get on mugi.
if there are two girl involved id really like to fet into that position where one is on their back and the other is on top, press both of their pussies together and run my tongue up and down both their holes.
Maybe we could figure out a crazy 5 person position where everyone is getting a little bit of something.

Butts are nice arent they? getting mugi and ritsu to press your head between both of their asses sounds pretty nice.

if you want some cum i could give it to you all fresh, just line all your tongues up and shoot right across them, or press all of your tongues together, i dont mind, as long as all of you make out after.

I just want heterosexual, romantic relations with Ritsu.

THICC eyebrows