Duterte appointed this lady to a government office

Assistant Secretary of the Presidential Communications Office. Essentially the propaganda arm of the Duterte administration.

Her name is Mocha Uson

youtu.be/ka8UbHon51A

youtu.be/k4KBvlVdxPw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MR5FNwCmbo
youtube.com/watch?v=m04y3tOUy4Y
philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/10/mocha-uson-dutertes-sexy-propagandist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gi-J6uY0U4
youtu.be/yxjfbLYZBRw
youtube.com/watch?v=ajIreVr-USE
philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-case-for-senate-investigation-into.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So progressive and brave. Duterte truly is /ourgoy/

>implying administrations on the side of good have "propaganda arms", and not just education and information arms.

She has absolutely no business being in the government and is or was sex blogger and dancer and singer. She still performs with her musical group.

She is also a bisexual

the whole system here is corrupt AF and everyone has the blinders on that its Yellow Vs Duterte. Du30 is a corrupt POS as well. He is constnatly lying.

At least Duterte's honest with the public about how he likes to be blown before the jacuzzi

Yeah, I'm aware that Du30 is in the pocket of the Big Zumba lobby.

update. your boy thinkingpinoy BTFO Senator Trillanes, Risa Hontiveros, and Bam Aquino in a face to face debate regarding fake news and propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=7MR5FNwCmbo

youtube.com/watch?v=m04y3tOUy4Y

even this Mocha Uson person was present

based

Nice

>People shouldn't be allowed to enjoy sex and be open about their sexuality
Fuck off retard

Pinoybros,Redpill me about Duterte

Will he be truly beneficial to your country's long path to growth and success or will he be just another name in your list of despots?

I fucking love Duterte, he takes full advantage of his position. He rules a poor country, strong arms muslims, kills drug dealers, appoints hot secretaries, the guy has what every man could only dream of.

Fpbp per use

Fuck, looks like I need to find me a flip house elf

She's good looking and talks about safe sex. Degenerate, but in a mitigating fashion.

Take care of you sex slaves before going after sex education.

>She has absolutely no business being in the government and is or was sex blogger and dancer and singer. She still performs with her musical group.

Right, she isn't a banker or doesn't have connections to organized crime so clearly not government material..

LOL nieto and mocha are both full of shit and themselves. she does not belong in the government philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/10/mocha-uson-dutertes-sexy-propagandist.html

you don't get it do you? she can go be a sex blogger somewhere else. just GTFO the government.

>drives down the street shooting pot smokers in the face
>appoints hot bloggers to get blowies from them
>shit talks the pope

Holy shit dueterte is a cartoon character

These numbers don't lie.

I would too to be honest here my counterfeit chink friend.

yeah I like all my government officials to not only be perverts but also greedy sleaze bags

So this Mocha Uson girl and ThinkingPinoy were summoned by Duterte's opponents.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Gi-J6uY0U4

>Duterte's opponents say these two are spread fake news and propaganda.
>Duterte's opponents tried to grill and expose them
>but opposite happened
>thinkingpinoy guy said nope, you're the ones spreading fake news
>he proved it by doxxing a couple of anti-Duterte websites by looking at the source code and comparing the Adsense ID and doing WHOIS lookups.
>he connected the dots, turns out it belonged to a person with very, very close ties to Duterte's opponents
>Duterte's opponents weren't expecting they'd get exposed live then and there

Duterte: 1
Liberal Party: 0

thinkingpinoy spread fake lies during the hearing. that aquino bought a hash tag or something. anyway who gives a shit? the senate needs to investigate the government's prior knowledge of the Marawi attacks. that is WAY more important

PCOO Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson Gets Eaten Out youtu.be/yxjfbLYZBRw

they need to remove this degenerate filth off youtube

He misread it, and thought he is appointing her to public orifice

Based Duterte.

more like off base

*pubic

Well we know why he appointed her then.

You could say she has a degree in communication

>oral communication

haha carlos but she really has a degree in medical techonogly. her father was a judge and her mother a doctor.

but it's true. here's the step-by-step how he doxxed Duterte's enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=ajIreVr-USE

At one point they hired an anti-Duterte propagandist and spread a Word document to the members. He got a hold of one of the Word documents, checked the metadata, and there it is, the name of the propagandist.

And Anti-Duterte websites' domain registrar details weren't set to private.

Ah yes I've seen that one, great flick.

yeah i saw how they doxxed that guy. but so what? the whole fake news investigation is BULLSHIT. the senate needs to get off its ass and investigate the prior knowledge of the MArawi Attack. they knew in APRIL!!!!!

philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-case-for-senate-investigation-into.html

Damn it, I'm sitting on the toilet and wasn't expecting to get a boner in the bowl user.

well whatever you do don't watch this video: PCOO Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson Gets Eaten Out youtu.be/yxjfbLYZBRw

This world is going to hell. Alien invasion can't happen soon enough.

For the rich and powerful, anything goes. But for common men, their lives must be regulated.
Watch Handmaids tale on Hulu.
Fuck duterte.
Fuck Jeffrey Epstein
Fuck bill Clinton
Fuck Trump.

>deus vult meme flag
>handmaid's tale
>watch
Wrong board buddy