Macross Delta

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/28/shoji-kawamori-on-macross-delta-and-his-hopes-for-the-series/#65015f6f1210
karice.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/p509/
gematsu.com/2016/07/macross-delta-scramble-announced-ps-vita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Macross Delta game, a PS vita one.

If Freyja wins, this will probably be the most straightfoward romance Macross.
Its like they put Mirage there just for the sake of having a Triangle because Macross needs muh triangles.

I'm look at the pic with Hayate and Keith and it looks like Hayate is a twin brother of Keith, but with different hair color.

It's pretty obvious that Mirage is just here for the sake of triangle.

We got any meta reasoning for Mikumo breaking the triangles on her feet?

Holy fuck that's some art. Artist?

Nope, it's just a representation of Macross.

725 名前:風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@無断転載は禁止 (スッップ Sd28-z/Ww)[sage] 投稿日:2016/07/19(火) 12:56:10.98 ID:18Ez//Ded [2/2]
眉毛インタちょっと抜粋

Δ企画時は三角関係はFでやり尽くしたから外す話も出た。
キャラ増えてどっぷり恋愛描いてる余裕ないと考えた。
スタッフと相談の結果チーム内の仲間としての信頼をメインにして、
その中に恋愛要素が加わるくらいのバランスにした。
ドロドロ描かない代わりにカナメ、メッサー、アラドの年長者や恋愛じゃないがキース、ロイド、ハインツなどの三角関係を描いた

short interview selectiong with "eyebrows" (kawamori?)

When planning delta, he felt he was done with love traingles so the talk of even removing it was up on the table. He thought there wouldn't be room for romance if he added a lot of characters. discussing with staff, the main comrade ship between team mates, and balanced so that romance may come from that. Instead of making it "muddy" the added in an older triangle of arad messer and kaname, as well as the nonromantic one of roid heinz and keith.

>guynemer

any deep meaning behind her surname?

It means every single person involved in the 3 triangles of Delta will end up broken and/or dead.

None of these triangles are even is a triangle.

>he was done with love traingles so the talk of even removing it was up on the table
>he made 3 instead
Way to be handled like a little bitch after some peptalk, He's supposed to be the owner.

Broken triangles: Messer has Var - never can have a love life and Arad is a dead man, Mirage - Hayate doesn't see her as a woman and Freyja might disappear and become a transcendent being, Heinz only cares about Keith and Roid most likely would die.

>these self centered primitive humans are still using Earth-years as a measure of time? Not to mention they're still obsessed with individual lifespans? I might as well go back in the cryo chamber for a while because they're a long way from achieving our goal

>you wil never be shinpi with Mikumo

It's pretty laughable he did didn't want any triangles but made 3, two of them that have romance.

I have no idea what went behind the scenes and how they ended up with 3 instead of none but I can't take it seriously.

I can't take seriously any triangle in Delta, because no matter what I don't see any triangle in their 3 triangles.

I think it's more like he was sick and tired of Waifu War I from F and didn't want Waifu War II for Hayate and Freyja's dynamic, so he avoided that by diverting the messy parts of that to Messer, Kaname, and Arad.

It has been sixteen epsiodes now. Could we please know who lady M is?

But Messer Arad Kaname has nothing messy at all. Messer has no chance to fall in love with anyone - it's over from the 1st episode.

Yeah. After this episode I understand better what they meant when they said the triangle wouldn't get muddy. And from the looks of it Mirage is receiving love and sympathy from the fans instead of hate.

$10 on Mylene.

All of them are you dumb shit.

"With the power of my chin, I can get through anything"

> the main comrade ship between team mates, and balanced so that romance may come from that.
I wonder if this hints to Hayate-Mirage. I doubt he would say anything in an official interview but aren't these two team mates?

Thinking about it in retrospect, Messer had a lot of the elements that would have attracted the fujo crowd from Frontier and seriously, you have to see how many of them went berserk not only when Messer died but from any implications of Kaname wanting a relationship with Arad after Messer's death.

>from the looks of it Mirage is receiving love and sympathy from the fans instead of hate.
Do u think this is a good sign?

Of course, Hayate-Mirage is the obvious explanation, but then again, he's only describing the basics not spilling the outcome.

>hate
how could Mirage receive hate after 16? under what logic.

According to another interview, the sponsors wanted the love triangle.

Original concept was pilot+idol pair.

You tell me

>Original concept was pilot+idol pair.
Source for this.

T-there will be twist, like SDF... right?

No, what he meant was Mirage used to get hated by the japanese community for the past 16 episodes.

>guynemer
>guy
Mikumo is a FtM trans.

>Macross Δ
>Macross love triangle
It was in the title the whole time

Really? I don't believe it. Why.

I hope the is.

Wow, that would be really amazing, if she's shown in Delta. Like really really amazing. So, that means, we're not going to find out who Lady M is. Ever.

All I see is that Arad and Kaname are invisible to the Delta crowd without Messer. They payed attention to Kaname, because of Messer. They started to pay atention to Arad, because of his relationship with Messer.

Not sure, japanese taste in anime may not be the same as us. Only until this 16th episode which makes Japanese fans feel bad and sad for mirage

If Kawamori hasn't forgotten the basics of how to narrate a story, then sure it will be, and not one but a handful of twists..

More like they ignored her. Or at least the Twitter crowd did. Now after ep 16 she's receiving sympathy even from hardcore HayaFre fans and everyone is saying she's a very good girl.

If the japanese crowd is actually that stupid then maybe Kawamori is in the right by ignoring them completely.

i don't understand why Misa is considered a consolation prize in the end for hikaru. It is obviously shown that he is puzzled on who he should choose in the last episode. In the end during the war zone, he chose Misa over minmay. Love triangle resolve.

I admit you are right, but if a little more characterization were given to Kaname and Arad, it could have been something that came straight from Frontier, at least that is what I got from looking at the sort of people that obsessed about him.

>be from /m/
>see the poster when it was announced
>while everyone was shitposting about boy bands and possible shoujoshit I claimed that the shipping will be like the original
>I then called out Miragefags who keep claiming Mirage will be a super pilot duo with Hayate
>I claimed that she will be tossed around, bullied and then broken down before winning
>Miragefags on /m/ just called me a shitposter and a loony for making shit up when the obvious is on the wall and I was too busy shitposting to not see the obvious
>fast forward 3 months later I keep seeing SDF comparisons and its getting huge since episode 13
>the city of Miragefags

Misa was too good for Hikaru just like Sheryl was too good for Alto.

Hikaru literally said minmay is too good for a guy like him.

I'm interested.

Could you copypaste those past comparisons and *future* ones ?

I can't even remember SDF, how much did Misa suffer in a scale of 1 to 10 ?

Kaname wa ai.

She didn't really suffers if you disregard the extended version.

Guys, please share your scale of 1 to 10 on how much all the characters who suffered in the triangle

seems legit. Far from being muddy, the main triangle is clear as water

I dont know why they bother with the Kaname x Arad romance if they barely get any screentime at all.

>posting magazine shit again only to be proven wrong

probably because you're an idiot

What magazine stuff has been proven wrong so far? Enlighten us.

>summer

>tfw no one ever remembers Zero
It wasn't the best Macross, but if you're talking about one-sided triangles nothing beats it.

*7. *15,105 *,*92,632 Walküre "Walkure Attack!"
85. ***,481 *,*59,380 Macross Δ OP/ED "Ichido dake no Koi nara / Rune ga Pika tto Hikattara" by Walküre (Mikumo Δ JUNNA, Freyja Δ Minori Suzuki, Kaname Δ Kiyono Yasuno, Makina Δ Nozomi Nishida, Reina Δ Nao Touyama)

When I look at numbers like this, it's weird how affiliate sites like Yarashithole refuse to acknowledge Macross Delta. It's like they have something against it.

Please Miragefags, stop whining and be glad that Mirage's heartbreaking episode actually helps boost Delta's overall merch and BD sales.

>“As the singers became a kind of unit in Delta I was thinking of having the variable fighters as a team as well and focusing on the teamwork between the two groups. Before this plan was completed, I had an idea for a competition in terms of air combat. As this kind of competition exists within an air force, like a numbers of air force squadrons competing with one another.”
>“For that premise there was no Var Syndrome, just these girl singers harmonizing with an air combat team and get themselved empowered by their songs. However, during that period the sponsor asked to have an obvious enemy in the story.”
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/28/shoji-kawamori-on-macross-delta-and-his-hopes-for-the-series/#65015f6f1210

Hayate's original concept was a guy who wanted to be a dancer, and the leftover aspect of that was him making the VF dance.
karice.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/p509/

gr8 b8

She's a ghost in almost every episode until the last few episodes and Hikaru barely gave a shit about her.

I want to protect Mirage smile

>Mirage getting sympathy points

Uh-oh

Very nice! That's the album after 2 weeks, isn't it?

bait/10

did he say anything about Mirage and her purpose in the show?

after 13days.

PERFECTION

>She's a ghost
>In almost every episode
>Wins the hikaru bowl in the end
Proven fact that Mirage can win.

gematsu.com/2016/07/macross-delta-scramble-announced-ps-vita

The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals Macross Delta Scramble for PS Vita from publisher Bandai Namco.

The flight action shooting game lets players use Variable Fighters with three stages of transformation while taking part in grand Delta Platoon dogfights. It will launch on October 20 in Japan.

Looks like the same shit as ultimate frontier.

Nope

>macross without war

The sponsor did a good job

Are we actually going to have wait for another fucking OST to come out before we get that sweet, sweet new ED?

>macross without war
Macross Plus says hi.

>Macross Delta with a bad triangle

The writer did a good job

Nothing

Keith BTFO again and again and again. So much for ace status once players start playing that game.

>spends all day puzzling over what to give
>isn't satisfied with some generic present
>wants to make absolutely sure Freyja will love it
Hayate makes for a pretty good boyfriend just as long as the girl is Freyja.

Hametsu no junjou will be on the single out early august. Or did you mean the latest episodes God bless you? I'm thinking it'll be out on the next walkure album after that.

Macross Delta is objectively perfection

>competition in terms of air combat
that might work for an OVA/movie but not for a whole series, Plus OVAs already felt too long

Hametsu no junjou, yeah. That's a relief then. Mikumo is fucking sweet on that track.

>So much for ace status once players start playing that game.
Not if they make him borderline OP though.

The Ghost X9 is a fucking bitch to kill in the PSP games because its too fucking fast and your only chance of landing non-missile hits at it is that one instance it flies past you.

He's a biggest Freyjafag. No one can compete him.

>people arguing over mirage and freyja when the real undisputed objective best girl is right in front of our eyes
step it up

Excellent taste

>green
She'll get what's coming to her, just you wait.

Red is the new Green: Kaname, Mirage, Bogue.

A pink dildo up her ass. And she'll love it.

They got everything right

>Kaname likes Arad
>They ship Hayate x Mirage

They want to help Messer and he got a tomato.

When will Mikumo drop the mysterious act already and reveal what the heck she is?