Re:Zero

Episode 17: At the End of Disgrace (醜態の果てに)

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Re:Zero_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God, Felt is cute.
Not cuter than Rem, but damn. Rain Hard got himself a good waifu.

I want to protect Emilia-tan!

I like her design, but she's really kinda useless as a character, right?
I was really expecting her to be... I dunno... like a better Asuna, but she's managed to be worse.
I still like her though. She's cute.
And if nothing else, good natured, albeit far too altruistic.

Today is the day I finally decided to learn moonrunes. Thanks a lot, Re:Zero.

Would you?

*9,193 Re:Zero 1 [BD 8,157 +DVD 1,036]
*9,138 Jojo Vol.1 [BD 7,228 +DVD 1,910]
*8,504 Haifuri 1 [BD 7,308 +DVD 1,196]
*8,289 Bungou 第1巻 [BD 3,393 +DVD 4,896]
*7,778 Kanbaneri 1 [BD 6,979 +DVD 799]
*5,616 BnHA Vol.1 [BD 2,858 +DVD 2,758]
*3,728 SUPER LOVERS 第1巻 [BD 1,602 +DVD 2,126]
*3,286 Flying Witch Vol.1
*3,089 Sansha Vol.1 [BD 2,620 +DVD 469]
*2,826 Bakuon 第1巻 [BD 2,282 +DVD 544]
*2,640 Netoge 第1巻 [BD 2,204 +DVD 436]
*2,180 Ushio to tora 第10巻 [BD 1,644 +DVD 536]
*2,112 Tanaka 1 [BD 1,150 +DVD 962]
*2,079 Kumamiko
*1,843 Hundred 1 [BD 1,408 +DVD 435]
*1,773 Astrick 2nd Season 1
*1,728 Sailor moon Crystal SeasonⅢ」【初回限定版】
[BD 1,400 +DVD 328]
*1,697 Hakuouki: Otogisoushi [BD 1,271 +DVD 426]
*1,508 Kiznaiver 1 [BD 659 +DVD 849]
*1,446 Annehappy 第1巻
**,691 Shounen maid vol.1
**,654 Tonkatsu DJ 1皿[DVD]
**,505 Sakamoto 1
**,422 Concrete Revolution 第6巻
**,407 TERRAFORMARS REVENGE Vol.1

>Today is the day I decide to learn moonrunes to read Japanese young adult fiction, learn how retarded their writing system is and give up
>Alternatively, don't, and by the time you're proficient enough to read Re:Zero (3 or 4 years) the whole LN series will already be translated into English.

>Re:Zero v1 adds 734 BDs, total 9,193. Bump from ep 15 was about the size I expected. 10k v1 looking increasingly possible now.

How do I get a swell gal like Ferris?

She's a cute, lonely half-elf who wants the world to treat others better than its treated her. Prime target for protection.

Cast your vote on this important poll

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Re:Zero_Wiki

I think she was pretty great in the first arc.

Then emphasis shifted so that the maids were in the spotlight. Well, not much she could do about that.

She's still engaged in learning-to-be-monarch, so that's why she's not around Subaru much. But, if she were, I think she'd still be pretty good in a fight. But, that's just my view on things.

Arc 2 really had too much maid for my liking.

>Re:Zero now currently the top-selling anime of the Spring season
I know Macross will very easily surpass it when it releases, but feels good.

But Thearesia hasn't even appeared yet, or in a flashback until probably 4 episodes from now.

Yea, Jojo also wasn't charted this week, and Macross will destroy everything once its release. But ppl were predicting 3k sales when it first aired, look how far we've come.

I would a mindbroken emilia
>yandere for you
>constantly seeks attention from you
>is dere
>depends on you

Might that be a Knight of Carim protecting his avowed firekeeper?

You know, im not really sure what I might have liked more: for this show to be more one-track minded about it's waifu's and become more of a direct romance adventure, or what we currently have. I think id like both though.
Then again, right about now im doing nothing but clamoring for Subaru to just say fuck everything and just waifu Rem because she's the only one who is actually in love with him, and his devotion to Emilia is just really disturbing at this point. So maybe I would have appreciated it more if the meidos weren't so directly involved and in Emilia consistently had the spotlight.
Rule of first girl always has us locked into the Emilia route anyways.

Garl Vinland.

Have fun

That's from DeS

Astrea and Garl Vinland

Ohhh.

Well, the dudes weapon reminded me of Eygon. my mistake.

Only to peek up skirt

>strongest guy and a pedo

Reinhardt is the most self-insertable character

Well, I think it's already been shown (from the LN) that she's in a nightie. And that nightie is pretty transparent. So, it wouldn't be hard to see what you're aiming to, even without doing what you're suggesting.

Right now he's not really being devoted to Emilia though, which is something that Crusch pointed out.

He just really, really wants to kill Betelgeuse. And also prevent the slaughter of the village and the mansion, but it's not really something that is Emilia-centric in his mind at the moment.

Character development!

And like with many other things, re:zero subverts the rule of first girl. You should've noticed already.

For you

?

>she's wearing this
>tell's Subaru to lick her feet
Despair, but also an erection.

>Hey, isn’t eight years old a bit early to hate on your old man this hard? At your age, even I respected my Dad…. wait, did I? Did I?

Too close to home.

He came from the wrong head

It all ties to Emilia, Ram and the people in the village though. In his eyes the death of Betelgeuse is intrinsic to saving everyone, but naturally nobody else can understand that. It's once again a case of Subaru being too much of a sperg and broken to realise people can't see things from his point of view. The man is a fool.

I'd insert myself into Reinhardt

So then, explain to me, if you know, after this arc, is he still trying to deal with Emilia?

I was under the impression even after everything that happens, and him undergoing a quest to find a way to save Rem and becoming a Darklord or some shit, Emilia would still be the main girl.

But well, I guess that doesn't matter, considering the way the anime is going to end, Emilia was only really relevant for like 1/3rd of it.

Al's ability explanation

He's the protagonist, after all.

fuck off sugita

is that supposed to be sauron?

Just the best. The best.

Our one and only.

What would you do if you are Reinhard?

It's only theory and wrong one at that.

Felt.

Just be the best.

Felt.

Subaru

Rem is sure to win, isn't she?

Partake in recreational drugs and loose sexual relationships to lighten the stress and responsibility of being the chosen one.

It has been two days and there's still no increase in fanart of candidates, it's Rem this, Ram that. Fucking nips, even Priscilla rape would be alright at this point.

>nips once again prove their shit taste
>user is surprised

Emilia is main girl only in the context that of the two romanceable females in the story, she's the one that isn't essentially dead, and features more prominently.

This is if you discount Satella as a romanceable girl, though.

>Everyone forgets Rem's birthday

>discount Satella as a romanceable girl
is there any reason anyone would actually want Satella? isn't she like... evil? like the devil in this world?
Is she a sympathetic villain at least?

Did it licensed in West? I can't find LN in English online.

She suffers DID apparently.

>9 other people voted for Otto
I need to meet all of these people and shake their hands, Otto a cute.

DID?

Why are there two episode 1's? they look the same

Dissociative identity disorder, user. You should've known this.

I want to go on exciting merchant adventures with Otto.

Read the WN. It's better anyway.

it's just incompatible witch genes

>Satella
>Evil
It depends on your point of view
For one thing, there isn't much information on Satella besides killing the other witches and almost destroying the world.

well, I mean. I haven't read ALL of the spoilers, and the show has barely mentioned her thus far.
So is Emilia supposed to be her "good" side?

>destroying half the world
>It depends on your point of view

why is she so strong, she hurls him across the room like a rag doll

millenials pls go

No, Emilia is unrelated to the Witch of Envy besides looking like her.

Though looking like Satella is enough of a connection to get her involved in all sorts of bullshit, from people who want her dead to the possibility of serving as a vessel to 'resurrect' her to time paradoxes where she becomes the Witch in the past/future.

Same, user. He'd probably let someone join him, too.

Buffs.

Destroying the world isn't evil user when it's full of evil fucks to begin with.

abandon humanity and live alone, in the mountains or under the sea

Oh come off it. That's just the most recent in the Souls series i've played mate. I was born in 91.

but Demon's Souls is the oldest

Subaru's curse is related to time travel, ain't no reason to think that Emilia isn't just some sort of double ripoff of Ultimecia and Madoka.

>Born in 91
>Didn't play DeS
You missed out on something good.

I know, but Eygon of Carim is from DkS3, the most recent one.
I can't wait for this shit to be translated.
It's got to be so much more enjoyable to just read all this shit.

The ride never ends.

It is a fan illustration of a scene leaked by the author where Subi and The Second Coming face off, of all things it's over a girl Subi is trying to protect

now we know Subi can collect witch powers and it's only a matter of a broken mana gate and lack of understanding that stop him from being broken himself

that said I don't think Subi is supposed to win this fight, just more suffering for the Pride God

>as if being a filthy fucking casual isn't worse

Eh, I plan to play them all eventually. Currently working my way through DkS1. Trying to beat Quelaag.
I'll play BB once I get a PS4. Damn exclusivity.

Yes, I would like to see a scene in the future when subaru or al explains to Priscilla that being forced to lick someones foot isn't humiliating if they're a cute girl and that many men even in their fantasy world would pay a lot of money to hear her moans.

Might as well have told him to tongue fuck her asshole.

would you cuddle with her?

You have to kill the Omega, Subaru..

well considering they don't seem to have modern sanitary methods I bet she probably has some stinky fucking feet

oh god i dont want to imagine the toe jam between that shit.

Why did he have such a hard-on for rat sewer princess, instead of supporting the other candidates?

It's not like he knew her personalty or how she would rule before kidnapping her.

Priscilla is basically a virgin on her way to Christmas Cake status

If you do, know that you have to parry and dodge way earlier than the succeeding souls games.

They have heated baths.

>I can't wait for this shit to be translated.
>It's got to be so much more enjoyable to just read all this shit.

What has me sold in future developments is that Subaru's life before being transported to the fantasy world is dealt with, which is something that after the show set its tone always left me wondering. "Since Re:Zero likes subverting isekai tropes, why does Subaru never bring up his family/friends on Earth beyond the most vague allusions?"

Dude why don't you just go look up when soap was actually invented

I would like someone to explain to you that not everybody thinks with their dick or has masochist tendencies, and in a life and death situation for their comrades, a shitty fetish is the last thing on their mind.

He's literally the embodiment of the white knight self insert

>Heated Baths
>Soap
Did you even pay attention to the show?

When she held Emilias insignia, it kinda glowed and tipped him off that she was a candidate for being a princess.

I guess he just figured it was fate that they met, and that she has the birthright of competing for rule.
She didn't have a Knight, so I guess he too it upon himself to be hers. the other candidates already had knights.

Because there are no translations where do I find fanfics?

She's basically just a tool.

Reinhard has absolutely no control over his destiny, he can either do his job or he can watch the world disintegrate of it's own volition. He isn't justice, he isn't Jesus, he's literally a plot device with zero options other than blindly participating in the power struggle at the mercy of whatever causality has in store for him.

Okay I guess that makes him Jesus.

>implying that will stop stankfoot

It doesn't I should know