Tfw it was actually HER good ending

>tfw it was actually HER good ending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/99BkhQ67Nho
youtube.com/watch?v=M89VLZgo1Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She could have lived if only she have gotten the D.

When does Despair airs? Wednesdays?

Why is he so bootyblasted against Makoto?

Because Naegi cooperated with Ultimate Despair members. A solid reason to bully him, definitely.

Meanwhile, I want to bully Saionji, even if for different reason. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

But he hates Makoto even before saving the Remnants

>KirigiriXNaegi had killed off her and her shippings

Bully-kun, is your interest in Hiyoko purely professional or do you have a sexual reason for bullying her?

Not him but bullying a bully brings great satisfaction.

>its bad if a girl has 3 lover harem
>it's OK in animu where a guy lives with a house full of women who want his dick

Why did he wake up on the other side of the room in the first episode?

How would you bully the boxer guy, bully kun?

What was the point of bringing Aoi back and killing her off?

Precious Precious Flower Saionji is the most bulliable entity on planet. Of course, that means that every bully wants to bully her all the time.

Even if Taeko Yasuhiro, Byakuya Togami or Sonia Nevermind are coming closely.

Well, his views are so different from Naegi's, so it isn't surprising.

Sakakura? So far, he shares a lot of simularities with Mondo Oowada. If they're really alike, then defeating the boxer in any kind of way is an excellent way to bully him. I, sadly, lack more information about Sakakura, so far.

Be sure to bring a good taser.

despair.

I'm just going to say"hope" so that hopeman poster will find a reason to post his "did someone say hope" meme

Mikan is the perfect being made to be bullied.

3P?

I count 4

5 left

No, it's a typical newbie bully analisys.

While bullying of Tsumiki will bring actual fun, she's wayyy too easy. No chalenge at all. A toddler would bully her successfully.

Only amateurs are interested with bullying entry levels forever!

I just want him to live through this series. He need to pay his debts and support his mother.

Why are fangs so... Majestic?

Future Foundation deserved it. PROVE ME WRONG

>slut ending
Eww. I don't get why she needs three kids with all of them.

So the next generation wont be as incestous. Too bad Toko died.

>Only give birth to boys.

Weedbaby could be a girl.

Kirigiri prolly has a different ng code
but I like to imagine that she cab't solve the mystery of who the traitor is and tell people

It's kinda like being that person who watches someone else do a puzzle but the answer is right in front of them and you can't say anything while it eats away at you and you just want to give the answer

Maybe Junko would get bored and eventually fuck Naegi, too?

>but I like to imagine that she cab't solve the mystery of who the traitor is and tell people

Yup, thought the same.

>can't say
Then she can simply write him an answer, duh

Naegi can't run but he can still jump fast if he wanted to.

It all depend on how literal the ng codes are.

And give them HOPE?

Is probably reference to the rules in DR1.
>you can't lend your notepad
>you can borrow it, tho

Wonder how long will it take them to actually realise it

She's simply horny and seeing Anahina getting 3 dicks at the same time would probably arouse her.

I thought that was Toko's kid

But why the fuck would you need to make a new generation? I'd just die.Breeding just to breed is weird. This ending is just weird to me. I'd rather die than fuck to save the human species though so it's just me I guess. What a cow. They'd go crazy staying inside anyway.

>would have lived AND know who the traitor is if she had cut off her arm
damn

Your forgetting the part of this equation where you get to have sex with Hina

Why would I care about that? Bitch ain't my waifu. I'm not fucking 3DPD, why would I fuck the 2D equivalent? I'm not giving random girls my DNA if they aren't my waifu.

It's ok, user. You're just a failure

>failure for not sharing the town bike
How?

user if you're gonna go full fag every thread talking about Sainoji then I'm gonna indulge myself too...

I want Komaeda to love me and kiss my forehead and tell me that I have become a crucial part of his personal hope and that he will do his best to live out the rest of his life making me happy so that after he's dead, his own hope will continue to thrive through me
I want to tell him not to talk like that because there's always a chance his luck with allow him to defy death

I want to go on walks with him at midnight after the sun has set and watch the stars together
But just as we see a shooting star, it gets cloudy all of a sudden and a thunderstorm starts, rain falling hard and lightning brightening up the sky
We hide under a tree and Komaeda blames his luck, but I tell him it's fine because with every lightning streak we can see the stars more clearly

When the weather clears up, he walks me home and we're both soaked
I invite him in and he isn't sure
But I insist and finally get him in my room

I take his first kiss and his virginity and we lay in bed.
My window is open, we can still hear the rain outside.
All is tranquil. All is right with my world.
I am in love and loved.

>Sharing
But what would happen if you are the only man in the town?
Don't lose hope, user. You're alfa as fuck.
JUST don't be a failure, understood?

So is Togami Jr the kid of Asahina or Fukawa in this ending? Because the way Togami is holding her picture and the way his face looks makes it seem like they eventually got together but his kid is holding onto Asahina.

Then again if Fukawa like died in child birth or something then Asahina wouldve been the only female around to act as a mother figure so I guess it would make sense that Togami Jr would get attached to her

>But what would happen if you are the only man in the town?
I still wouldn't have sex with someone not my waifu.
>me
>alpha
user please. That has nothing to do with this stuff anyway.

Who's your waifu again?

Asahina. Kodaka confirmed it's her child.

Not of this series and irrelevant for you to discuss.

Exactly three days after Future Arc

So Thursdays.

For anyone who asks about Monaca, she's the boss of Danganronpa another episode. It's a shooting game with 5 chapters, at the end of each chapter you will fight a final boss. You are Naegi's sister, your side kick is Fukawa, and your goal is saving Togami and destroy a bunch of robots. In the end, many good characters died, when most of the bad characters confirmed to be alive. But the bad failed their plans, leading into SDR2 after this game. Hagakure found a waifu, and you only need to watch this epilogue to understand the game:

youtu.be/99BkhQ67Nho

>It's a all the kids have to look exactly like their parents episode.

You must be dense if you didn't figure out that all 3 belong to Hina and Toko killed herself because of that. Its the entire concept of the joke.
Maybe you should play Pokemon GO

>No one will ever cum inside Asahina's perfect child bearing body.

There's still time for that

Why the fuck is no one man enough to remove their bracelet? They would rather randomly kill people instead of doing the smart thing.

Because Monokuma will just trigger the poison if you try. Did you not watch the episode?

If they try to take it off, sure. They can just cut their arm off, only one person needs to do it as well.

SHSL Retard

They must act quickly before Monokuma trigger the poison.

Better than being put to sleep every two hours and hoping you don't get killed. Instead you'd be awake and able to kill the traitor.

>Munakata cuts his arm off
>I'll kill the traitor while you guys sleep ok
>Finds Makoto
>He's asleep
>Kills him anyway to say "I told you guys he was the traitor!"

Pretty sure it'd be considered trying to break the rules, user.
Monokuma has cameras set up everywhere. He'd see what you were about to do.

>Implying he wouldn't threaten to poison anyone that would help you bandage up
>Implying that you wouldn't bleed the fuck out before the next killing time

Kek

>all sons
Her pussy's gonna get wrecked.

Wow, that was gay

pls post only virgin dengarompa

But the traitor isn't put to sleep

Better than their plan of hey lets just randomly kill people until we're right guys what could possibly go wrong

>implying Monokuma plays by his own rules
>implying you're gonna get out of this situation without at least entertaining him a bit first

user you would die
Better work on being a comic relief character if you want the unkillable cockroach armor that Hagakure and Souda seem to share

No ok. I'll bait.

First of all an arm is not that easy to chop off. You need the right tools or a lot of time and patience and courage.

Second, gotta stop the bleeding asap before you lose 30% of your blood, which may cause you to faint. This is actually harder if you don't amputate the limb in a certain way that lets you to patch the skin around the wound and close the blood vessels with stitches. Again, right tools needed. Or you could cauterize the wound with a hot rod , possibly in one go, and then you have the burn to treat anyway. And 3rd 4th degrees burn could actually make you faint or die of dehydration.

Then you have the shock, possibility of infections, time to actually let the body rest from the tiring operation etc. etc.

But in canon Fukawa reigns rupreme with being alive.

>For anyone who asks about Monaca, she's the boss of Danganronpa another episode.

STAHP

>tfw so much despair in your daily life but you fight it for Him

And yet your odds of living or at least stopping the traitor are still higher.

I bet you're gay.

Not much choices here

>Hagakure found a waifu
Huh?

Hina deserved better, team.

youtube.com/watch?v=M89VLZgo1Vg

>cut his arm off
>monokuma poison the rest before they try to do that
>he finish the one arm guy with a bazooka
profit?

Nope you moron, there are simpler ways
>tie and lock everyone in different rooms
>no one dies
>game is over
>somoene dies
>the guy who was the last and didn't get tied and locked is a cofnirm murderer

I have seen hentais with better 3d graphics desu

Aoi was fucking boring anyway.
Pic related was a much better character. She should've survived.

You mean that Akane and Sonia have. Sousa is useful.

On Vita?

She felt like an actual and solid character, why did they have to ruin her with that dumb motive?
Seriously

Sonia is low key one of the most helpful survivors

she'll be back

>First of all an arm is not that easy to chop off. You need the right tools or a lot of time and patience and courage.
But you have the fucking Gary Stu persona MC with a katana who is on par with Peko. Knowing him, he can chop it off in an instant. You just whisper to him to cut your arm off.

Get Gozu to take his belt and wrap around your hand to help stop blood flow. Maybe ultimate pharmacist has medicine to clot blood

Why would you introduce new characters, only to kill them off?

user just admit you're wrong

>the brown girl is dead
I don't know what will happen

What was the point of introducing her brother just to kill him off?

Fun fact: her brother was one of only two characters to die in DRAE. The other being Chihiro's dad.

for a great hope that would lead to despair

So we all know nanami is the true mastermind right?

Hey, if they can do it in the walking dead game, they can do it in dangan ronpa

>implying telltale games are canon

Who made Chiaki a quadriplegic?

God fucking damn Mikan's execution was hot