lmgtfy.com/?q=detroit drive by shooting victims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just been touched! i see the light!

My eyes have been opened.

>you gonna eat that eagle?

>live in drumpfs america

>die

SAD!

I'm completely noguns but wouldn't it be incredibly awkward to use the forward grip or whatever when it's placed that far from the trigger? Is it just a case of a cartoonist not being able to draw a gun with realistic proportions?

You know, it's not the guns who are the problem, its the melanated people.

That explains why the vast majority of mass murderers are white... oh wait

>1.55

Damn this changes everything...

Confiscate the guns and open the borders. NOW.

remove the "white" spics and you are below 1.0

rly meks ya ding

so bowerful

Straight talk why is the NRA being blamed for this massacre ?

IM SO ##########/WOKE/ GUYS LIKE OMG

Does explain why the vast majority of murderers aren't white

lmgtfy.com/?q=detroit drive by shooting victims

oops.....

Because Democrats don't have an argument.

What's with the communists attacking the NRA when an islamic democrat guns down white christian conservatives.
Evern feels backwards, yet everything feels normal.

It includes spics.

OMG those responsible gun owners keep NDing into random innocents! This actually happens!

No it's fine, especially if you use it as a bipod/monopod. Blame the shitty artist.

If by serve you mean getting in the army, using it to get a free gender reassignment surgery, never serving a day due medical license and fucking off as soon they can...

Not hard to argue that trans need protection from transphobes and those too into the the trap fetish. Trust them enough for other dumb jobs, maybe even office drone, but not duty that involves other people's lives on the line

wtf I hate guns now

No one with a documented medical condition is allowed to serve. That includes asthmatics; people with existing bone spurs; depression; or a mental illness that makes you want to cut your dick off, flip it inside-out, then fuck yourself with a glass dildo to make sure the wound never heals properly.

To deny someone a constitutional right requires due process, of which an existing medical condition is not enough to determine a threat to oneself or others. They have to be judged on a case-by-case basis.

It's a shame the first holocaust wasn't real. We won't make the mistake a second time.

Guys, I was a "gun nut" but after seeing this cartoon I have completely changed my opinions.

I'm going to uninstall all my guns tomorrow and reformat my RAM to make sure they can't come back. I'm also calling my congresspersons and demanding they impeach assault weapons and ban Drumpf IMMEDIATELY before any more lives are lost.

Who's with me?

I shoot peepo by mistake everyday, yet somehow I can still shitpost.

Same, desu.
I'm a cuck who has no need to defend his family or property. I'm going to invite some urban youths to come live in my house and fuck my wifes son tomorrow.

Wtf i hate firearms now

>dies with pants below ass
a nog to the end

Stunning and brave

Wow, this is powerful

>Eagle is symbolic of freedom, liberty, and bravery.
>Message of the comic is that you should give up your freedom and liberty so that you don't accidentally destroy your freedom and liberty

A thread died for this. You shot a thread.

Largest, most well known "pro" second amendment organization. I couldn't possibly think why.

Not true at all mate.

The study that got that result dropped all crime and gang related mass shootings, IE black mass shootings, in their methodology. It came out to something like 193 dropped mass shootings to get their end sample set of 90 mass shootings which they calculated their end result from. Even after doing that they still only got 55% white in a 70% white country.

>Tried to fudge the numbers as hard as they could
>Failed and still fell short of population group size representative

The NRA is generally portrayed/treated by the Left as an organization of evil billionaire arm's dealers instead of mostly just consisting of legal gun owners that want to keep their right to bear arms that have collectively banded together to ensure that right isn't taken from them.

Don't know, funny part is AIPAC spends more than them annually.

NRA isn't even on the top 20 list of lobbyist groups by money.

>Gun fires on its own with no finger on the trigger

That's pretty apt for how liberals see the world, isn't it? No responsibility.

Now the left trotch out the stars and stripes, to attack another part of our rights/freedoms.

Wtf i hate guns now.

How blind I have been

If that depicts the "bubba" it is correct, what is not factual is the hick is wearing the NRA hat. NRA
has become fed up with the bubba's. These retards are at every turn breaking all the rules for firearm safety. Pushing the legality of devices such as the bump stock. The Bubba is the worst threat to the second amendment, more than the gun grabbers. The bubba gives them the ammunition they need.

Putting down a Bald Eagle whose feathers have been painted with a weird pattern of stars and stripes. Glad the bird was put down for its own health. Reminder that putting an American flag on an eagle doesn't make it more American just it looks cool.

Demoshits idea of freedom is aborting "unwanted" babies to their foul demon masters.

What the fuck are you talking about, you're saying this like deaths by shootings were non existent under Obummer.