Dangan Ronpa 3

TFW all the people you saved are going to die anyways

donuts

Let's continue this for research purposes

Fuck marry kill

One set of girls and one set of boys if you're into both or just one set whatever floats your boat

Go

thread already exist
>>

Fuck Junko
Marry Chisa
Do I really have to kill someone?

Gonna be depressed for the whole week fuck.

Well, her fate couldve always been worse.

>Water Illusion Show - Hina is put in a water tank. From above, Monokuma, dressed as a magician, appears and waves his staff. A curtain falls, raising again with a drum roll. Many sharks can be seen in the tank, surrounding Hina. Once again, Monokuma waves his staff and the curtain falls. As the drum rolls and the curtain rises, Hina isn't in the tank anymore, because she had been eaten by the sharks. This execution is shown in the Official Fanbook.

What I don't get is that if everyone is vulnerable and Makoto is hated amonst both the Future Foundation and the Despairs:

Why not kill him first? He's been in the same room as the murderer twice now. Sure he's the Super Luck faggot but there's a point where it's no longer luck and just brain control.

Because Monokuma is trying to break him. A dead Makoto is hopeful forever. A living Makoto has to endure far more, including the deaths of some of his only living friends.

She only gets that if she's a murderer, which she isn't

You're thinking like Munakata, and he is trying to do exactly that. Gozu is trying to stand up for him, and is really the main reason he isn't dead yet.

But sharks don't actually eat people.
Did Monokuma not do his research?

At some point the staff was working on ideas with everyone potentially being the matermind. But how would Hina have been the mastermind?

She just shovels donuts down her gullet and swims.

>You're thinking like Munakata
No
I mean i'm speaking for the PoV of the killer. Killing him when everyone is awake is retarded as shit but as the killer or the traitor he should easily be the first to go.

>A dead Makoto is hopeful forever
Not until we have ghosts

They playfully bite them instead.

It's possible their NG code is "do not kill naegi"
or maybe it's "do not allow any harm to come to naegi", and it's gozu's

Again, they don't just want to kill him. There's no sport in that. The mastermind wants to torture Naegi. Despair, revenge, that sort of thing.

Wait a minute.
>Zero Time Dilemma has a lot of similarities with this anime
>An unknown person kills 8 billion in the future of ZTD
>The creators of both Danganronpa and Zero Escape are friends
>Danganronpa is a world where almost everyone is dead

Oh no. This isn't going to happen, is it?

How do you plan to get Junko into the mood without killing someone?

oh my fucking god
>carlos busts down a door in the last episode and kills the traitor

Torture.

Or would the idea that they could die eventually bring too much hope?

>Girls
Fuck Mikan
Marry Chiaki
Kill that one candy bitch

>Boys
Fuck Leon
Marry Ishimaru
Kill boxer asshole

I'm not sure what's worse. That someone is crazy enough to think that they're linked, or that this is actually plausible.

Fuck Mikan

Marry Ibuki

Kill Sonia

Agriculture man died too early

Its being broadcast with the goal of making the general popuation fall into despair as they watch the people that are supposed to be beacons of hope basically fall into a Hobbesian state of nature. Same as DR1

I just noticed that Gundam seems to be wearing a fury collar in his Ultimate Despair outfit. Interesting detail for the guy thats otherwise the ultimate animal lover

Why would the traitor want to kill the guy everyone else suspect of being the traitor ? as long as Naegi is alive the true traitor has less chance of being discovered.

Naegi sure has shit luck

Fuck Ibuki
Marry Ibuki
Kill Mikan

are you okay user?

Salty as the Salar de Uyuni

I'm hoping he'll show up at least once in the Despair storyline. I kinda wanna see him and Teruteru talk about vegetables.

He's gonna be the Mukuro of this series.

What if this is a sadistic test by hopeman to see if Naegi won't break and is TRUE ULTIMATE HOPE

>tfw Chapter Five got rid of the last two characters I rally loved
>tfw killed every good person in the house

always salt

I was looking at the wikia page for the Future Foundation and noticed that not only is Asahina not a member of Division 14 unlike the other survivors of Class 78 but that the head of Division 13 hasnt been shown yet. Thought that was kinda interesting

>tfw you realize there will never be a dating sim mode where you can romance batshit crazy chemist lady

I dunno user
It's clear how much we love the characters

It'd be nice if Kodaka created a game with an extra set of stories that doubled as a dating sim
You get to make your own Hope's Peak student, customize them, and can romance whoever you want

>The Division Heads as teachers

It would sell. It could be a thing.

Which Remnant of Despair would you least want to meet on the street? Nidai's imposing figure and red lightning is pretty terrifying

Peko is probably the deadliest

>Munakata is evenly match/stronger than Peko with a blade
Why isn't he SHSL Swordman then ?

Nidai would snap me the fuck in half with little to no effort on his part
Peko would murder me
I couldn't outrun either of them

He's more talented at being a student council president than being a swordsman

Munakata is using rigged light saber technology

Narukami is using a threaded cane, not a lightsaber

TWO CARLOS

made out of human hair

Fuck Mikan
Marry Mikan
Kill and rape Ibuki

Fuck Sonia
Marry Kirigiri
Kill Saionji

>those tastes

Disgust.jpg

Fuck Celes
Marry Hiyoko
Kill Junko

Fuck Chisa
Marry Gozu
Kill Juuzou

The perfect taste

Swear to god, if Carlos just busted in there at the end I'd kek until I died.

>Tumblr

I feel you. Hina didn't need to die.

Was surprising to see someone call out that shit on tumblr of all places

;_;

god don't remind me I come here to get away from tumblr

It's okay, user, I also use tumblr, it's useful to gather fanarts. Though I randomize the filenames.

No escape

>tumblrfags liking worst character

Totally expected

I suspect there are fans for every character.

> Mastermind Tier
Junko Enoshima,
> Smarter Then You
Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami
> Pretty Competent
"Byakuya Togami", Genocider Sho, Celestia Ludenberg, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
> Literally You
Makoto Naegi, Hajime Hinata
> Somewhat Smart
Toko Fukawa, Hifumi Yamada, Sonia Nevermind, Mikan Tsumiki, Chihiro Fujisaki
> Average
Sayaka Maizono, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Sakura Ogami, Kazuichi Soda, Mahiru Koizumi, Mahiru Koizumi, Hiyoko Saionji
> Bad, But Not That Bad
Aoi Asahina, Leon Kuwata, Akane Owari, Teruteru Hanamura, Ibuki Mioda,
> Why Even Bother
Yasuhiro Hagakure, Mondo Owada, Nekomaru Nidai, Gundham Tanaka
> ???
Mukuro Ikusaba

Why is Mukuro not in "Pretty competent". Her skill were pretty awesome

And again you say that Gundham is dumb. Correct yourself if you are going to go full meme.

Also, I don't remember Fuyuhiko or Genocider being that smart, especially the last one.

Anybody who committed a murder and was found out should immediately put into the "Why Even Bother" category. Hifumi, Sonia, Fuyuhiko, Mikan and Chihiro should be moved down, since they were retards in most of the trials. Togami should also be moved down for his awful attempt at staging Chihiro's murder to look like Syo's yet overlooking so fucking much, and failing to actually figure out how the murder happened anyway.

Girls
F: Mikan
M: Chiaki
K: Junko

Boys
F: Kiyotaka
M: Kiyotaka
K: Nagito

>Orlando shootings
>Bombs in Baghdad
>Truck in Nice
>Cops killed in Austin
>another police shooting in Baton Rouge
>continued civil unrest in first world countries
>attempted coup in Turkey.
The biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history is coming anons. Are you ready for the despair?

I want to make Boxer asshole dere.

The Turkey coup was staged.

kek

explain

Why is Chiaki smarter? She was deceptively sharp but not to Kirigiri levels.

What is love

Damn the opening is so shit,the only good thing is the Junko part
I hope will have a 2nd opening about them fallen into despair

That has to be my favourite edit, probably because of how worryingly accurate it is.

What do you mean? Both Future and Despair have fantastic intros.

>mfw Chisa confirmed for mastermind
YES LADS, THIS IS WHAT I WANTED

Monokuma says "oudou" which could be interpreted to mean "it's a given", or a requirement or expectation due to circumstances so to speak. This was translated by Funimation as "it's a classic!", which works.
Chiaki however says "meisaku", which means an old masterpiece, which is aptly translated as "classic".
Sorry user, but it means nothing.

So when is Monaka going to finish her Satanic Ritual and bring Junko back from Hell?

Is the Ryota Mitarai from Despair Arc the same character as the one in Future Arc?

Ibuki, I don't want to be eaten alive

At least one of Junko AI is still around.

wtf she was happy for die?

Ryota Mitarai(fat one) in Despair Arc is Ultimate Imposter. (aka Fat Togami)

The real Mitarai might show up later.

failing and dying is a true despair user

I swear everyone that asks this never played DR2 or something.

baby don't hurt me

I had a dream this morning that Sakakura was the mastermind and we were all losing our shit over his voice acting once he went full despair mode.

LITERALLY WHO

>Ryota Mitarai(fat one) in Despair Arc is Ultimate Imposter. (aka Fat Togami)
The twist is actually that it's not the imposter, and that's the real Ryota Mitarai, and he just was fat at that time and lost a lot of time between then and the Future Arc. Rather the imposter is Chiaki.

Soda needs to be smart to build all the shit he did

It's Mukuro revived

LITERALLY JUNKO

just following blueprints