It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84WIaK3bl_s
youtube.com/watch?v=7jrnj-7YKZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the drumpf curse strikes again?

Probably click bait

Literally who?

I hope that's true, but knowing the kike, it's probably clickbait.

This guy says he grew up in a trailer but he's a jew and his grandfather owned a construction company that was worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Jew....construction.

Pick one

Not clickbait. Just the conclusion is to be continued...

Running is terrible for you. don't do it.
Get a fluid bike trainer and spin in front of the tv or computer for 15 minutes to an hour or more if you wan.. Spinning is an easy low impact exercise that will get you sweating. Giant USA is having a big sale on their fancy trainers. Get one while you can.

HILLARY CWINTON

but can he still ride the boosted board?
he's a dumb normie virtue signalling sjw hilldawg but i still like his videography style

Enjoy your testicular cancer

Jesus christ why is he so fucking ugly. Like I get that he's jewish and jews can be really fucking ugly, but he's on a whole other level. He's fucking repulsive. I wonder if he realizes that girls will only ever fuck him because of his money.

A lying Jew, how surprising.

So it basically converts your bike into one of those biking machines?

GCs don't do a goddamn thing but wrangle mexicans that do all the actual labor and steal 40% of the production cost of the job. It's the perfect job for a jew.

Better that than into a muslim

Caveman Kike

Source?

Heh.

who is this ugly mutt?

It's fake

Just checked

DAMN YOU OP!!!!!!!

What's turning bikes into Muslims???

who cares if he can still run senpai

as long as he can dab on the haters then he still good

Fucking kek you nigger.
Also, checked

Jews of course

This gargoyle looking fuck. I heard he was in the hospital for an asshole transplant but the asshole rejected him.

oh and hey op how is niger today?

STOP POSTING YOUR BULLSHIT CASEY WE FUCKING DON'T GIVE A SHIT

S A G E

Would you care if hot woman Fuck you because of looks or money? I think the end result is more important. And with more money you can Fuck hotter bitches than just with good looks.

gas the bikes

>Literally constructing lies and new ways to deceive every day

if you own a company, you're not doing the actual manual labor, especially if you're a kike

RACE CAR NOW!

tits or gtfo

I work for a large plumbing and HVAC company. It's owned by two Jews. Funny enough they purposefully gave it an Anglo name to hide that they are Jewish back when it was founded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BEAT THE FUCK OUT

He came from nowhere and suddenly had a million followers. I asked him what he does for a living and never got a response. It looks like he just hangs out all day making videos but he's considerably older than most YouTuber so he must have had a job.

This is bad news, his tribe will go hungry. How is he supposed to take down Mammoths at walking speed? Guess he needs to become a berry picker now

Good one, grinning irl

I pick two.

>O'harie Hvac
>owned by Steivan Goldstein and Samuel Jinsberg

Fake. He just uploaded iPhone video on the following day.
Probably because he was jump-started by Clinton foundation. He just came outta nowhere.

Lol, what a funny looking buck.

Can I add a generator, that converts the energy into electricity, to power notebook battery?

or, you know, ride your fucking bike you complete retard

Yeah jews are more into deconstruction.

Sean Penn cant run? Who cares?

spinning and bicycling results in impotence in 20% of practicing male athletes. Wear yourself out cuck.

It was clickbait. Hes absolutely fine and just talking to the camera like normal, thats some picture from months ago. Anyways, I still laughed and almost made a thread about it a week ago.

Or you can ride a bike outside and enjoy life.

Its a classic jewish trick.
Fake being famous in the hopes it catches on. They do it with all their hollywood starlets that come out of nowhere and havent done shit yet. They hire big crowds for movie openings etc..
I bet most of those initial million viewers were paid for bots.

if you run correctly it isnt awful for you..also swimming is just amazing

Knew a jew in construction, a foreman. Fucked up I don't know how many times when he put on the work gear and tried to do something, most have cost the company thousands$. Did fuck all most of the time, just sitting in his office. Stole everything he could in a dirty sneaky way. Generally being an arsehole and lier.

Are you guys from > trying to get Sup Forumstards to your direction?

>I can definitely see a crossover with trucks of peace threads and /sg/ helicopter threads.

Just look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=84WIaK3bl_s
It's a 9 minute long ad for that airline.

He gets paid to make ads about shit, and disguise it as a vlog so people will actually sit through it. That's his job, advertising.

good

god, I hate that ugly kike

Literally who?

Lurch

is running really bad for you? I've just started to lose weight (skinny-fat) and improve my dog shit stamina. Did it for the first time yesterday and only managed 15 minutes of jogging and took me 20 minutes to walk back home (took me 5 minutes to walk to the field before I ran)

swim instead.

Reverse image search isn't giving me anything. Can someone comp me a quick rundown?

Long term joggers all have fucked up knees.

I'm as ugly as any other Sup Forums-ack, but man... this guy is not just regular ugly... he's advanced ugly.

kek'd

No these retards just don't have the image

>Running is terrible for you
>Have bodies that are designed to be the most efficient at long distance running compare to any other land creature.

>is running really bad for you?
You will never get in shape running. In fact, you will gain weight because running/jogging boosts appetite and makes you sore and lethargic, and over time, destroys fat burning muscles. Stick with a low fat low sugar diet, don't drink, do push ups, walking, biking/spinning, and only run occasionally for sport and recreation.

>>Have bodies that are designed to be the most efficient at long distance running compare to any other land creature.
I'd prefer to go through life without needing a knee/hip replacement.

Im on the phone so I can't see but is op flag Kurdistan? Or Tajikistan

Turns out he's fine, too bad. I never understood why there's isn't an underground far-right movement in the US that assassinates famous Jews. This would get the race-war jump started better than anything else.

Us Murikans live in Nog/Spic infested places; and if its not just them, its crackheads on top of that
We also got a lot of loose dogs, bears, snakes, angry bears, cyotes, really angry bears, wolves, bobcats, the homeless, super bobcats, etc

Jesus was a carpenter.

niger

Appreciate it

Shit I thought you were india
Flag: Nigger

RARE

youtube.com/watch?v=7jrnj-7YKZE

I was baited. This was after his moto accident years ago. He just has a creaky knee because running on a flat rock for years is bad for knees.

Criminally underrated.

Tell us when he dies.

>i still like his videography style

Depends on how fat you are. If you're a landwhale, go swim so as not to fuck up your joints.

Otherwise running is good, as long as you tie it in with a healthy diet. The more you run the better your oxygen consumption will be.

t. runner

look at the disgusting elf like features

Well he made crosses for the romans so they could crucify more jews so I guess that's a carpenter.

>prefer to go through life without needing a knee/hip replacement.
>not exercising makes me healthy
not exercising is the best way to guarantee joint problems later in life. go to your local ortho service and check the ratio of salad dodgers vs. athletes

I'd also like to know if this is possible.

ELVES?!

>>running
>>constantly jump forcefully on your joints and knees
>>healthy

Lol.

>constantly jump forcefully on your joints and knees
this is how fat people run. don't run like a fat person

I think the mom blew out her cartilage in her right knee. I'm going to start working out with her cause I need to loose weight too. any suggestion for high intensity low impact besides swimming?

>jump

What are you? A kangaroo?

>I'm going to start working out with her cause I need to loose weight too. any suggestion
80% of weight loss is diet. cut your carb intake. take a 20 minute walk every time you think about opening the refrigerator door

Anyone else really happy about this? I think I'll head over to Arby's and celebrate

I use an indoor bike, without the seat. Problem solved.

bugman lost a leg, but he has 999 left ones

Enjoy the ass cancer.
Dildo seats aren't any better.

of course
your male honor is differently engaged whether they let you fuck them (women dont fuck, they get fucked) because of your looks, money, prestige, ability to take care of them, to protect them, etc
each of these motives triggers a specific genetic/evolutionary/reproductive response

oh you mean whores
you only need money then

>I heard he was in the hospital for an asshole transplant but the asshole rejected him.
nice quote