Supported worldwide terrorists and helped them run flee while giving them the inside intel

>Supported worldwide terrorists and helped them run flee while giving them the inside intel

>there are people who genuinely think he doesn't deserve the horrid treatment he gets for it

Its because he is cute that he is given lee way.

Because current western society is garbage. Time to go.

Hope made him do it.

But they weren't terrorists before becoming terrorists so there is hope for them to redeem themselves.
Or something.

>His hope consist on getting rid of everyone else.

>But they weren't terrorists before becoming terrorists so there is hope for them to redeem themselves.

They don't have a right to redeem themselves.

They didn't take 1 or 2 lives, they took thouasands and even lead people to even kill more and more.

They lead the world to destruction and death is the only thing they deserve.

Call me edgy all you want but just becoming good guys doesn't change their records or erase all the chaos they ensued.

Because they are minors?

Is this anime about ISIS yet

>thousands
Literally they are classified as "million" class murderers

However, the SDR2 class is more likable than the DR1 class, so w/e

>he's a lib doing lib things.

I don't see the error here

I wish the sequel was another game

This is why he's worse MC and Izuru is more interesting and based.

Naegi is some weakling too.

Despair>Futurefags

Literally Naegi vs World
>Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught. What’s the next step of your master plan?

Hope is irrational. It takes risks in for unlikely dividends, with minimal payout.

We should all just act out of self-interest and do the most logical thing all the time

It's the only sensible choice

WRYYYYYY

Fuck this dumb franchise. Apparently, I'm supposed to play the second game before watching this anime?

You forgot your mao cap

Thank fuck Junko is a hot women.

This series would be so garbage if she was just a boring edgy male villain.

The UD were literally insane though.
Junko was manipulating them so it's not their fault.

You cannot be this retarded right? Doesn't matter if they were insanse because of Junko, they did what they did with their own hands and body.

Something like this wouldn't convince a kid who watched their mom be slaughtered.

>i never saw the concept of corruption

keep inocent.

Insane is insane. There's a reoson why insane people won't get convicted. Not nice for the kid but it is what it is

I hope the show deals with how the Despair kids are alive in the first place, because all the heavies in the Future Foundation don't seem to be the type to want to take prisoners alive

Maybe Yukizome was the one who did it?

Just watch a recap on YouTube or some shit

>There's a reoson why insane people won't get convicted.

Yes they would you fucking retard if they were world wide national terrorists. Stop trying to ridicule them as some people who just caused a minor accident.

They are trying to execute the despairs anyway.

they only escaped cause MC knows what happened to them and thinks they still be able to be saved, and still worth be saving, cuz he's "muh hero ideology"

now stop arguing, its was the MC's call not anyone else.

Also play the game

Why waste resources you can reuse/repurplose for your ends? I mean the former Ultimate therapist among other ultimates helped develop the system, does FF not trust her rehab abilities?

So why didn't they just slip some ayy lmao cards under their bracelets to break the needles and fool the mastermind?

If you can turn despair into hope, that's the ultimate hope

Monokuma would just make a new rule saying tampering with the bracelets causes them to release the poison

Thats why Hajime is a better MC
24/7/365

Is his plan to stop time?

And MC is a retard who failed his job.