Uhmm

Uhmm...

Absolutely asqueroso.

At least this artist seems to be somewhat self aware and not completely delusional like that fat 8 year old character

>ME ME ME ME, EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
die

Man is synonymous with human though.

Man is just a general term.

The woman is being twice as horrible to the tranny as the dude is.

The fact that the MtF can't understand that most feminine form of catty insult, shows that deep down they aren't a woman, real trans people don't exist, and he'll always be a dude in a dress.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS NOSE

>you can't even use the word "man" around trannies

all asians have a tentacle nose liku cuttlefish. Gaijin cannot see it.

>worry about trans every day
>they make up less than .4% of population
>make threads twice a day about it

>sheela: yuck get away from me ya feral cunt
>bloke: fuck off ya poofta, go back to pozzbourne.

>changing your language structure to accommodate 0.4% of the population that's mentally ill

I find it amazing how horrible these people are. The guy on the bottom is making an honest effort to be tolerant, yet this entitled deviant still finds something to nag about.

The guy is accepting and doesn't give a shit either way, and the woman is lowkey roasting him in public.

A+

I really hope I can meet one of these nuts irl, I'd give them a reason to write a comic

mfw I was hitting on a girl on a dating website, she replies back and turns out to be my old buddy in Highschool fully transitioned.

Do one asking if she's keeping the dick

Put your penis in them

>The guy on the bottom is making an honest effort to be tolerant, yet this entitled deviant still finds something to nag about.
Probably feels he's showing weakness so why not squeeze him for all he's worth.

>Some woman talks to retard
>retard thinks shes a tranny
>"no problem, SIR."
>he walks away and chuckles
>she's just confused as fuck

I've said this to my old mtf high school friend.

No. It's hard for someone who doesn't have it but gender dysphoria just makes being called certain things very upsetting to you even if they didn't mean anything by it and you try to not be upset if you percieve them as somthing someone only says to men (or anything that reminds you people see you as one).

at least the tranny got accepted, what does he want, to be called a girl before transitioning?

Nah, this guy's comics are actually pretty great, really not much bitching and they're usually pretty funny.

"Man" can be a gender-neutral term like dude, mate, guys.

The guy is saying "cool, whatever, you do you" while the girl is fawning and clearly pretending, the way they tell retards they're "so funny and pretty" to their face, despite being slobbering mongs.

I am honestly perplexed.

There's no pink in a rainbow, either.

Pinky.

I said "sup man" to some fat dyke walking past me outside the strip club a couple months ago and she gave me a nasty look and said "I'm not a man..." and kept going around the corner. I had a good laugh that she actually gave a fuck about that, because no attractive women ever respond negatively when I say something like that, they always just respond something like "sup dude" back at me.
Only unsavoury retards give a shit about this stuff

It's funny because when women say something like that you know they despise you

You wait til you have a four-year old daughter.

>There are five lights.

>woman trying to pass as a man upset that it worked