1.Nikumi fried rice with 100 times folded beef
2.Kebab hamburger
3.Erina egg and bacon muffin
4.Aldini's Curry Fettuccine
5.Alice's hot icecream curry thing

1: Megumi

A man of patrician taste.

you know you want to.

I'd take a #3 without the eggs, bacon, or muffin and a #5 with no icecream or curry. Preferably together.

I usually eat at fastfood joints, sorry,

Ok, what about 5 top dishes you want to try and 5 top girls you want to dick?

>kebab
REMOV THIS

/thread

>implying anyone cares about the dishes

The worst thing about this show is how it constantly reminds me that I'll never cook on a high level.

1.Ryoko
2.Nikumi
3.Soma's childhood friend
4.Alice
5.Hinako

Really? I don't think with the exception of Alice no one does nothing really exceptional, most dishes are pretty easy to elaborate, its just they use some really absurdly rare ingridients like you know, pickles with a zillon of species macerating for months, or some dried mushrom from some coaster village.

But the dishes itself are pretty average. The only one that does actual high cuisine stuff is Alice

What's it like not enjoying eating?

Stay my nigga, gigga nigga

Man there's so many dishes to go through, this is hard.

1. Yukihira's Stuffed Quail Oyakudon
2. Jouichirou's Breakfast Ramen
3. Kurokiba's Cartoccio
4. Alice's Egg Breakfast
5. Sumire's Karaage Wrap

Thinking about it now, it's a shame there's not a ton of examples of cooking from the other Alumni like Hinako and Gin, not to mention we've only seen like two of Shinomiya's dishes.

It's a lot easier to eat healthy when you don't really care what food tastes like.

How is this Sup Forums related?
>b-but it's from a manga
By this logic you could talk about literally everything here.
S&R.

k

It refers specifically to the dishes made in the manga, and it's a fucking cooking manga.
/ck/ might be a better place to post the thread though.

>It refers specifically to the dishes made in the manga
And it will turn into a food thread, like always. It's already reached blogging territory
see

She could use some ketchup but sure.

Erina's egg and bacon is actually not so hard to make and its pretty damn tasty. Poached eggs are simply the best.

Your right guys. Pack up, go back to ghe foot and trap threads everyone. We can't have this thread here

I want to eat this every day for the rest of my life

1. Alice's everything
2. Jouichirou's tempeh ramen
3. Souma's evolved nori bento
4. Hayama's naan pot pie curry
5. Ryou's curry lobster rice

first post best post as always.

I actually made the Gotch porkroast

But I made too much potatoes and didnt put as much bacon so it fell apart. Still good as fuck though

Stay on topic faggots.

Soon, Ivan
Many go in gulag

I WANT ALICE TO USE HER GOD TONGUE TO SUCK ON MY BALLS AND ANALYZE THE TASTE OF MY SCROTE IN EXCRUCIATING DETAIL

I want to eat Hishoko.

How do you like your Megumi?