This is a decent thread for the discussion of wholesome family anime

This is a decent thread for the discussion of wholesome family anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1827932
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=jjune&ms=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE
youtube.com/watch?v=yjUE7rKMe0E
youtube.com/watch?v=w2ybaocLfGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no lewd
>shows cleavage
Time Travel Shoujo seems to be aimed at children

Educational is wholesome.

Honneamise

I liked Nandeka Velonica a lot. Fun and family friendly. The designs are really far out man and the 3D ED was funky too, but the episodes and the writing itself was the best part. Great show for kids and their parents both. Kids would definitely miss the music references.

Like Oshiete Galko-chan?

Sure

Too Lewd

Reminder thats its not a shitposting thread and is meant to discuss family friendly animus.

Doraemon is a pretty obvious one. Shizuka fanservice is hardly what I would call "lewdness," more just kids being kids for laughs. I've been watching the second series of shorts (not hte 80s remake yet) and really enjoying it.

Exactly, and I posted Susume Gojirando, also Osomatsu-Kun is pretty family friendly.

pOnOs

ChaCha is very good, if you can ignore the retarded Sailor Moon mimicry at the end of each episode. Magical Princess is kind of hot though.

Does Conan count?

Hope you're keeping up with your oral hygiene, user.

sauce?

it's on the pic, you failure.

I'm considering starting this. It's insanely huge and apparently I shouldn't skip any of it because there's some sort of over-arching plot that's touched on occasionally so that's a little intimidating.

CONAN THREAD?

theres a watch guide somewhere if you want to skip some filler but a lot of the fillers are actually good

What?

his name doesn't turn up with the doujin on panda though

>Assuming everything is hentai.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1827932
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=jjune&ms=1

tbqh you shouldn't even start watching if you can't stand the individual weekly cases that don't progress the black org plotline. the show's really good though.

Git you op

These.

Just looked up Fushigiboshi and saw it was directed by Sato, so I'm probably going to check that out now.

Amen

S&M Revy is best Revy.

It just fits her character so well

Well she WAS a dominatrix.

Wholesome family you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE

Fuck that.I'm hijacking this thread to Death Metal and Sexual Debauchery.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjUE7rKMe0E

Just your primetime kids show, nothing to lewd here!

youtube.com/watch?v=w2ybaocLfGE

>Their society is puritan
>Even their childrens cartoons sexualize girls
>Even underage girls

Is this the power of tatemae and honne?

>Wholesome

I don't get this character type, he's like a racist stereotype of a Japanese person as peddled by other Japanese people.

Is he supposed to be from Osaka or something?

>>Their society is puritan
>>Even their childrens cartoons sexualize girls
Nothings hotter than the internal conflict between disparate views on sexuality.
The modern West doesn't get this and thinks picking emotional scabs in public and sticking it's saggy genitalia in everyone's face is supposed to be liberating, profound and arousing.

>Nothings hotter than the internal conflict between disparate views on sexuality.
I don't think it's as much a conflict as it is the idea of keeping private affairs private. To the nips there's nothing contradictory or hypocritical about the highschool teacher who tells his students to dress modestly but after school rents a Blu-Ray copy of "Niggerdick Highschool Orgy Massacre Vol IX".